Author Topic: 50 Cent disses the Westcoast, Game, Snoop, and everybody on the One Blood remix!  (Read 1782 times)

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
This same old shit get old. Find sumin new
5o dissin people aint new. But he aint dissin these people.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what makes u think 50 will even sell millions, especially considering how shitty gunit albums has been selling lately...lloyd banks album sales suprised me the most...i mean i thought shit would go at least gold, but only sold 250k...it just shows nobody gives a fuck about gunit, even 50 snitch.

Coming from a Game groupie.. hmmmm. And whys he a snitch? I never really understood that arguement. Do you really think 50 Cent will flop with his next release? He'll go over 500,000 first week. Gaurenteed.

when did i say i was a game groupie?  ???   

is it not a well known FACT that he snitched on bunch of people? that guy works with the police man...if anything your a 50 cent groupie, so get his dick outta your mouth.

LOL at this muthafucka thinkin gunit is still on the top or something.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 01:50:14 AM by LaZ1e »

Chief

^well 50-cent is still on top... his last album sold more than games 2 albums combined.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^well 50-cent is still on top... his last album sold more than games 2 albums combined.

well it should be intresting how his 3rd album does next year...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent is a funny guy. But really, he can say whatever he wants and still sell millions of albums. Hes been talking bs his entire career, and it never hurts him.

what makes u think 50 will even sell millions, especially considering how shitty gunit albums has been selling lately...lloyd banks album sales suprised me the most...i mean i thought shit would go at least gold, but only sold 250k...it just shows nobody gives a fuck about gunit, even 50 snitch.

If Banks wouldnt get pushed back for 2 months he'd do better numbers. Same with Busta, Obie, Pharrell... need I continue ? Everybodys flopping lately but seems like GUnit is the only one on this forum.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
50 is fuckin weird.... he didnt dis snoop, but all them fools was hatin on the west

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
50 cent still would have been worth 50 cents still, if it wasnt for dre.........period...........em...........
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent is a funny guy. But really, he can say whatever he wants and still sell millions of albums. Hes been talking bs his entire career, and it never hurts him.

If Banks wouldnt get pushed back for 2 months he'd do better numbers. Same with Busta, Obie, Pharrell... need I continue ? Everybodys flopping lately but seems like GUnit is the only one on this forum.

well we are talking about gunit since this thread is about 50 cent.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG

If Banks had come out 2 months earlier he still would have flopped. A weak album is a weak album regardless of the date.

d-nice

I listened to the interview and...

50 and Game are both funny as fuck and bi polar

Did thank the "idiots" that appeared on 1 Blood remix but said he copped Snoop's album and said it was hot. So I am sure if he had to say over again he would take Snoop out of that blanket statement.

Big upped Cube for doin it indie

Dissed Nas

Thought Jay would do bigger numbers with all the promotion he had.

I expected him to say something to discredit the whole remix situation, but there were South, Midwest and East artists on there too so he was dissing them too. He brings up the whole sales thing but I do not know any rap artists that have sold 20mill + on their 1st 2 albums so again he is back on that sales talk. Like he said, when his album drops and if it does not sell as much, is it the market or 50?

Chief

hey, theyre doin better than sonny and cher!

theyre not doin bad for a couple  ;D

westkoastanostra

banks still would have flopped...his singles created no huge buzz...same with obie....if obie came out backin 05 like expected he woulda done better numbers...same with busta...

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!

If Banks had come out 2 months earlier he still would have flopped. A weak album is a weak album regardless of the date.

Theirs a problem with that arguement, because its your opinion its a weak album. A album will sell wether or not its a good or a bad album. Jay-Z's album wasn't fantastic and sold great. If they would've spent more money promoting banks, didn't push it back, it would've sold. Selling alot of albums has nothing to do with the quality of the album.