Author Topic: RUMOR: Spider Loc DROPPED from G-Unit/Interscope along with several other artist  (Read 2150 times)

Quadruple OG

I posted this in Outbound, but might as well drop this news in here since this is pretty big news, but there are rumors going around that Interscope is cleaning house and trimming down the roster to concentrate on "core" artists.  These are the rumored names of people that might be dropped from the Interscope umbrella:

Spider Loc
Mobb Deep
MOP
Tony Yayo
Olivia
Marsha from Floetry

There were other artists mentioned (such as Busta Rhymes and many of the artists on Shady Records), however I don't believe this part, especially with Eminem just dropping the "Re-up" compilation and Busta being back in the studio.  Supposedly Interscope is reshifting their priorities and slimming down some of the "flops", which kinda makes sense on their part.  If it's true, Spider must feel like a jackass for getting G-Unit tattoo'd on him.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if interscope wanted to cut down i think they would cut down on others than g-unit, shady and aftermath.. dont they got many others there?

Samoan Enforcer

al qaeda needs to fly a plane into the interscope offices

GangstaBoogy

al qaeda needs to fly a plane into the interscope offices

I would love that!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
i wonder what'll become of these artists

hopefully Busta Rhymes is still on the label

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
I doubt they will get rid of Busta even tho his album jus went gold but in today's new climate thats actually good numbers......Marsha they barely signed her and hasnt even dropped an album yet dont see it happenin but the rest of them i can see bein let go

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I got this on a bulletin on my myspace:

GGGGGGGG YALL NOT!!! THEM FUCKING BITCHES GET DROP FROM ONE OF THE BEST RECORD LABELS IN RAP HISTORY. MR JIMMY HIS SELF CLEAN HOUSE AND DROP 50CENT AN SHADY LABEL DEAL. NO MORE G-UNIT AND D12. 50CENT IS 32 MILLION IN THE HOLE FROM FUCKING WITH THEM FLOPPS. MOBB WEAK, BANKS (dont see hands up no more), BUCK, TONY HOMO AND OLIVER. YEAH NIGGA WHO WON NOW. BLACKWALLSTREET BITCH. FUCK 50CENT AN GUNIT. GAME TIME NIGGA. 1 MILLION SOLD WORLD WIDE FIRST WEEK. MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE, NUMBER DONT!!!!!

BLACK WALL STREET THE HIPHOP CRACK HOUSE!

DVD COMING SOON WORLDWIDE!

i got this from "MAD" from BWS

Quadruple OG

damn, Jimmy "Interscope" Iovine really taking it to Shady/G-Unit...something else I just thought about, you think this is Dre's way of apologizing to Game for allowing 50 to stay and moving Game under the Geffin umbrella?  Remember, it was Eminem that convinved Dre to sign 50, it wasn't like dre was doing back flips and signing 50 immediately

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
There is no proof that any of this is actually true.

thisoneguy360

da flayboyant 2

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i believe it, i can try n find out more, i get messages from almost all the members of BWS.

"THE" MoSav

GGGGGGGG YALL NOT!!! THEM FUCKING BITCHES GET DROP FROM ONE OF THE BEST RECORD LABELS IN RAP HISTORY. MR JIMMY HIS SELF CLEAN HOUSE AND DROP 50CENT AN SHADY LABEL DEAL. NO MORE G-UNIT AND D12. 50CENT IS 32 MILLION IN THE HOLE FROM FUCKING WITH THEM FLOPPS. MOBB WEAK, BANKS (dont see hands up no more), BUCK, TONY HOMO AND OLIVER. YEAH NIGGA WHO WON NOW. BLACKWALLSTREET BITCH. FUCK 50CENT AN GUNIT. GAME TIME NIGGA. 1 MILLION SOLD WORLD WIDE FIRST WEEK. MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE, NUMBER DONT!!!!!

Whats this^^^^^^^^^^Capo and Game?

The Best of 3 Worlds

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
say what y'all want but if this was to be true, it would be a great move, face it, most those niggaz on gunit and shady records are garbage, some on aftermath need to be let loose to give dre his time and space to make detox to........only thing i disagree with is if busta is gettin dropped...........would be ironice so soon after him defending game and spittin on doctors advocate.....truth is right now, geffen are clowning interscope, they got the two biggest westcoast artisit and in the last 2 weeks nearly sold a million records between themselves in the states alone

and lmao@the bws comment, that shit is jokes

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Whats this^^^^^^^^^^Capo and Game?

I got it from this guy and other BWS members too.

http://www.myspace.com/mad