Author Topic: RUMOR: Spider Loc DROPPED from G-Unit/Interscope along with several other artist  (Read 2143 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Basicly those are all gunit guys. I dont see why Bsta would be dropped and i dont think he wuld he is a vet and has sold a lot of records. Youll tell me Mobb depp and mop are vets yea they are but they havent sold as many records or have the potential and respect busta still has in the rap game among the vets and the young cats on the come up.

da flayboyant 2

I got this on a bulletin on my myspace:

GGGGGGGG YALL NOT!!! THEM FUCKING BITCHES GET DROP FROM ONE OF THE BEST RECORD LABELS IN RAP HISTORY. MR JIMMY HIS SELF CLEAN HOUSE AND DROP 50CENT AN SHADY LABEL DEAL. NO MORE G-UNIT AND D12. 50CENT IS 32 MILLION IN THE HOLE FROM FUCKING WITH THEM FLOPPS. MOBB WEAK, BANKS (dont see hands up no more), BUCK, TONY HOMO AND OLIVER. YEAH NIGGA WHO WON NOW. BLACKWALLSTREET BITCH. FUCK 50CENT AN GUNIT. GAME TIME NIGGA. 1 MILLION SOLD WORLD WIDE FIRST WEEK. MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE, NUMBER DONT!!!!!

BLACK WALL STREET THE HIPHOP CRACK HOUSE!

DVD COMING SOON WORLDWIDE!

i got this from "MAD" from BWS

Whats this^^^^^^^^^^Capo and Game?
i belive its a blend mixtape

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
I got this on a bulletin on my myspace:

GGGGGGGG YALL NOT!!! THEM FUCKING BITCHES GET DROP FROM ONE OF THE BEST RECORD LABELS IN RAP HISTORY. MR JIMMY HIS SELF CLEAN HOUSE AND DROP 50CENT AN SHADY LABEL DEAL. NO MORE G-UNIT AND D12. 50CENT IS 32 MILLION IN THE HOLE FROM FUCKING WITH THEM FLOPPS. MOBB WEAK, BANKS (dont see hands up no more), BUCK, TONY HOMO AND OLIVER. YEAH NIGGA WHO WON NOW. BLACKWALLSTREET BITCH. FUCK 50CENT AN GUNIT. GAME TIME NIGGA. 1 MILLION SOLD WORLD WIDE FIRST WEEK. MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE, NUMBER DONT!!!!!

BLACK WALL STREET THE HIPHOP CRACK HOUSE!

DVD COMING SOON WORLDWIDE!

i got this from "MAD" from BWS

Thats right!! G-Unit is crumblin little by little...thats wutz up.
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
sounds like bs

Chief

you think this is Dre's way of apologizing to Game for allowing 50 to stay and moving Game under the Geffin umbrella?  Remember, it was Eminem that convinved Dre to sign 50, it wasn't like dre was doing back flips and signing 50 immediately

man wtf are you talking about?

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
This rumor sounds possible. After all, label deals are given to successful artists as a perk and another business income stream. If the umbrella label loses money from these ventures, it wouldn't be implausible for these sub-labels to get dropped.

There's no loyalty in this game. Jimmy dropped Death Row like a bad cold the minute it stopped pushing units (even though Death Row made Interscope in the first place).

We Fly High

Is spider even officially on interscope?

DRYLBC

• 'G'

i was asking myself the same question.........i thought that g-unit artist were to signed to just g-unit(except for banks,and buck)

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
Where's the main source of where ya heard dis shit. ;D
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

DRYLBC

• 'G'
there is no source ...........thats why its called a rumor

Narrator

No.  And neither is M.O.P. and I'm not positive Olivia is, either.  If it came only outta Game's mouth, you know you can't trust it.

But come on, now, is there any muh'fucka on this forum who really believed most of those people (ESPECIALLY Spider Loc) were gonna be releasing albums on G-Unit/Interscope?  Crooked I is gonna drop before Spider ever does.  Even if this is a rumor, it's a redundant rumor cause it describes what we should all know is inevitable.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
we'll soon find out the truth i can guarantee that.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
sounds like bs but it would make sence,they see game pushin units while gunit and whoever else they plan on droppin from interscope aint makin money for them.just look at banks album,hasnt even gone gold and they dropped game who sold more in 1 week than banks has alltogether.

Sikotic™

If Spider did get dropped from G-Unit, it would be the funniest thing ever in the histroy of all things funny.

He's gonna have to put a big ass "LA" to cover that G-Unit tat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Spider did get dropped from G-Unit, it would be the funniest thing ever in the histroy of all things funny.

He's gonna have to put a big ass "LA" to cover that G-Unit tat.

or some sort of crab....