Author Topic: RUMOR: Spider Loc DROPPED from G-Unit/Interscope along with several other artist  (Read 2144 times)

WestCoasta

There is no proof that any of this is actually true.
it would be funny though

Mobb Deep, MOP are as washed up as can be

Spider Loc can't even pass for a rapper and Tony Yayo is an embarassment

wouldn't blame them if they dropped all these no-talents

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mobb deep should just sign to koch or some shit and have havoc produce the whole record...just goin back to their roots...but prodigy's wack ass really needs to step up...he still sounds like he's rappin while being on coma.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i believe it, i can try n find out more, i get messages from almost all the members of BWS.

like that's a reliable source, those dudes are biased as fuck.

This all sounds funny, but it also sounds like bullshit on the other hand.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
there is no source ...........thats why its called a rumor

goofy mufucka

rumors had to start somewhere,,,,,

We Fly High

ok spider loc aint on Interscope roster, or on gunit roster on the interscope website. 50, lloyd, mobb, olivia, yayo and yb, are all g unit/interscope.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Spider did get dropped from G-Unit, it would be the funniest thing ever in the histroy of all things funny.

He's gonna have to put a big ass "LA" to cover that G-Unit tat.

You mean like Game turned it into GUnot  :D

I doubt this is true, Ill be more than happy if they drop Olivia and Spider, who are realistically never gonna drop an album.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
If Spider did get dropped from G-Unit, it would be the funniest thing ever in the histroy of all things funny.

I doubt this is true, Ill be more than happy if they drop Olivia and Spider, who are realistically never gonna drop an album.

Anyone who has seen "Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'" knows that the G-Unot tattoo wasn't no G-Unit tattoo, you can see on the DVD when he gets the tat.

Oh and Bishop Lamont indicated in a interview or sumtin a couple of days ago that Aftermath were departing from Interscope, so this could be true.

Mobb Deep, Olivia, Tony Yayo, Banks, Ma$e & M.O.P are ALL washed up and boring, they will _NEVER_ move units again, believe that.

The only nigga in G-Unit that survived Game's attack on them is 50, Buck will flop even though his shit is hot (that's why his album got pushed back 4 months after releasing two singles, Game did that "Olivia Shit" to him, which is kill him and his whole project so he had to go back to the studio and rewrite that bullshit he just spit lol!.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Oh and Bishop Lamont indicated in a interview or sumtin a couple of days ago that Aftermath were departing from Interscope, so this could be true.

Have you got that interview????

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
If you guys remember the news posted on www.Aftermathmusic.com recently, I mentioned that there will be some possable "changes" happening with The Math. I wasn't aloud to elaberate on that but since rumors are already starting to surface, I'll give a little insight.

According to someone I know on the inside, there's talk about Interscope "cleaning house" due to the loss of money they suffered from recently. I can't reveal who I spoke to and there's no source, so treat everything I post here as a RUMOR. "Rumor" has it, that Interscope will drop G-Unit Records and Shady Records from thier distribution deal and strictly focus on Aftermath like they did back in the day. There's even talk from insiders that a couple more artists will soon be dropped from The Math. So basically Interscope is saying "fuck the g-unit/shady labels we're just gonna stick with Aftermath".

Here are some specifics on the Aftermath artists besides Dre to the "rumor"...

Eminem: His loyaltee to Dre is as strong as it was from the begining and he still sells... so he's staying.

50 Cent: He still sells so he's satyin' with Aftermath, but he may leave as soon as his contract is up.

Bishop Lamont: He's the next star. He's Dre next "partner in crime". He's Dre's new Snoop/Eminem.

Joell Ortiz: He's brand new to the mainstreem, but Dre and Jimmy love him and are keeping him.

Stat Quo: His fate is uncertain 'cause Interscope and Dre want to use Stat to bring thier label to the South, but they don't know if he'll stay or just do an album or two. It all depends on "Statlanta" and it's lead single.

Busta Rhymes: Busta may leave the label as a mutual positive agreement between him Dre and Jimmy.

Eve: Some people are saying that she's already dropped, and if she hasn't, then "Here I Am" may be her only album with the Aftermath logo on it.

G.A.G.E: He may be dropped soon as well unless he can build up a respectful street buzz real soon.

Raekwon & Dion: No news on them... my contact didn't mention them.

...so basically, if this "talk" turns out to be true... then the only artists that are confirmed to remain on Aftermath going into next year is:

Dr. Dre (off course)
Eminem (off course)
50 Cent
Bishop Lamont (off course)
Joell Ortiz

...and he told me they recently signed an R&B chick named Tiffany.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Bishop Lamont: He's the next star. He's Dre next "partner in crime". He's Dre's new Snoop/Eminem"

I will go ahead and vouch for that one.... I have a video with Bishop that I am dropping shortly where he brings up his strong status with Dre and Aftermath...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Joell Ortiz: He's brand new to the mainstreem, but Dre and Jimmy love him and are keeping him.
This fag will never release an album on Aftermath.

"Bishop Lamont: He's the next star. He's Dre next "partner in crime". He's Dre's new Snoop/Eminem"

I will go ahead and vouch for that one.... I have a video with Bishop that I am dropping shortly where he brings up his strong status with Dre and Aftermath...

props looking forward to seeing this.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thanks... I will let you know as soon as its done. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Anyone who has seen "Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'" knows that the G-Unot tattoo wasn't no G-Unit tattoo, you can see on the DVD when he gets the tat.

Mobb Deep, Olivia, Tony Yayo, Banks, Ma$e & M.O.P are ALL washed up and boring, they will _NEVER_ move units again, believe that.

The only nigga in G-Unit that survived Game's attack on them is 50, Buck will flop even though his shit is hot (that's why his album got pushed back 4 months after releasing two singles, Game did that "Olivia Shit" to him, which is kill him and his whole project so he had to go back to the studio and rewrite that bullshit he just spit lol!.

- becuase we all know Game is trust worthy

-M.O.P. and Banks washed up ? Ha ha

- survived Games attack ? What attack exactly. So far Banks and Mobb Deep flopped. Mobb Deep would have a hard time selling anywhere and Banks flopped becuase he didnt do shit to promote himself. Banks, Obie, Busta all flopped becuase they thought that the name Shady/GUnit/Aftermath will maek them go plat automatically. Anotzher thing about Banks is that its obivus that the onyl reason he went plat is becuase of 50s hype. Just like Buck, Yayo and Game did. Game did slightly better numbers but still 2x less then previous because he hustled hard till release date and he was more interesting in publics eye, because of the whole Dre, 50 thing. If he'd stay on GUnit/Aftermath he'd flop too.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here's a pic I took of Bishop with Damizza and Producer Dae One that night...