Author Topic: RUMOR: Spider Loc DROPPED from G-Unit/Interscope along with several other artist  (Read 2151 times)

Thanks... I will let you know as soon as its done. 

Cool always good to hear news on Bishop. Can't wait to hear his album think hes gonna have a big future.

Like detox is not not coming said alot of artists depend of the Aftermath, Gunit or Shady logo to sell. And it takes more than that to sell records.

I think Bustas records got fucked over a bit at Interscope with the constant push backs then that wack single which was a shame becuase I think some of Busta records of the Big Bang could've done well.

DRYLBC

• 'G'
there is no source ...........thats why its called a rumor

goofy mufucka

rumors had to start somewhere,,,,,

so if i told you that detox will secretly be released tomorrow,you would believe me? would that make me a source? just because i made something up?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GGGGGGGG YALL NOT!!! THEM FUCKING BITCHES GET DROP FROM ONE OF THE BEST RECORD LABELS IN RAP HISTORY. MR JIMMY HIS SELF CLEAN HOUSE AND DROP 50CENT AN SHADY LABEL DEAL. NO MORE G-UNIT AND D12. 50CENT IS 32 MILLION IN THE HOLE FROM FUCKING WITH THEM FLOPPS. MOBB WEAK, BANKS (dont see hands up no more), BUCK, TONY HOMO AND OLIVER. YEAH NIGGA WHO WON NOW. BLACKWALLSTREET BITCH. FUCK 50CENT AN GUNIT. GAME TIME NIGGA. 1 MILLION SOLD WORLD WIDE FIRST WEEK. MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE, NUMBER DONT!!!!!

BLACK WALL STREET THE HIPHOP CRACK HOUSE!

DVD COMING SOON WORLDWIDE!

lol.. Deathrow has more credibility then BWS these days. What were they thinking? How could 50 cent be in the hole 32 million from the 3 g-unit flops, if all 3 albums had very little promotion, and all 3 albums sold around 1 million combined. WOW. I'm sure every major release that sells less 200,000 albums, costs the label 32 million dollars. BWS is a joke.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
GGGGGGGG YALL NOT!!! THEM FUCKING BITCHES GET DROP FROM ONE OF THE BEST RECORD LABELS IN RAP HISTORY. MR JIMMY HIS SELF CLEAN HOUSE AND DROP 50CENT AN SHADY LABEL DEAL. NO MORE G-UNIT AND D12. 50CENT IS 32 MILLION IN THE HOLE FROM FUCKING WITH THEM FLOPPS. MOBB WEAK, BANKS (dont see hands up no more), BUCK, TONY HOMO AND OLIVER. YEAH NIGGA WHO WON NOW. BLACKWALLSTREET BITCH. FUCK 50CENT AN GUNIT. GAME TIME NIGGA. 1 MILLION SOLD WORLD WIDE FIRST WEEK. MEN LIE, WOMEN LIE, NUMBER DONT!!!!!

lol.. Deathrow has more credibility then BWS these days. What were they thinking? How could 50 cent be in the hole 32 million from the 3 g-unit flops, if all 3 albums had very little promotion, and all 3 albums sold around 1 million combined. WOW. I'm sure every major release that sells less 200,000 albums, costs the label 32 million dollars. BWS is a joke.

i'm not disagreeing with you.. but it's easy for anyone to be in the hole 32 million..

it's called 'advances'..

"50 bought it for me, but its still mine" - Young Buck..

If 50 advances money to start up G-Unit, G-Unit West, G-Unit South etc to pay his artists, then he could go into a hole if they don't return profit..

being a rapper isn't like a job where you get paid every two weeks, most rappers live off advances from thier labels in hopes to return profit.. (a classic example would be 2pac's Death Row record deal). Right now, you got niggaz like Spider Loc, Olivia and MOP spending their 'advance' money and not giving anything back. lol

Record label advance money from thier parent companies all the time. So if 50 gets a loan from interscope to start up g-unit and the only success he has is Game's album (which he had to split the profits with Dre) and Banks first album then he could easily be owning money. Remember, 50 Cent's deal is through Shady/Aftermath, so you know his money is getting splitted up with Dre and Eminem... It's funny b/c he brags about Dre and him splitting Game's money when he's in the same type of record contract lol.

DRYLBC

• 'G'

i'm not disagreeing with you.. but it's easy for anyone to be in the hole 32 million..

it's called 'advances'..

"50 bought it for me, but its still mine" - Young Buck..

If 50 advances money to start up G-Unit, G-Unit West, G-Unit South etc to pay his artists, then he could go into a hole if they don't return profit..

being a rapper isn't like a job where you get paid every two weeks, most rappers live off advances from thier labels in hopes to return profit.. (a classic example would be 2pac's Death Row record deal). Right now, you got niggaz like Spider Loc, Olivia and MOP spending their 'advance' money and not giving anything back. lol

Record label advance money from thier parent companies all the time. So if 50 gets a loan from interscope to start up g-unit and the only success he has is Game's album (which he had to split the profits with Dre) and Banks first album then he could easily be owning money. Remember, 50 Cent's deal is through Shady/Aftermath, so you know his money is getting splitted up with Dre and Eminem... It's funny b/c he brags about Dre and him splitting Game's money when he's in the same type of record contract lol.

speaking the truth homie

but.........50 cent didnt split the money with dre.......dre gave 50 a percentage of profits(thats if game was even signed to g-unit)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree with you, but theirs no way G-Unit lost money. Bussiness standards, the albums are not flopping. Interscope may not be making alot of profit, but after 2.5 million from Banks 2 albums, 1.5 from Buck, 3 million from Beg for Mercy, 500,000 for tony, 400,000 for Mobb deep. Those are good numbers for less then star artists. G-Unit clothing, every artist touring. Shit.. I'm not trying to sound like a groupie, but literally, G-Unit is one of the biggest money making groups in the bussiness. And its all thanks to 50 cent, em and dre.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I agree with you, but theirs no way G-Unit lost money. Bussiness standards, the albums are not flopping. Interscope may not be making alot of profit, but after 2.5 million from Banks 2 albums, 1.5 from Buck, 3 million from Beg for Mercy, 500,000 for tony, 400,000 for Mobb deep. Those are good numbers for less then star artists. G-Unit clothing, every artist touring. Shit.. I'm not trying to sound like a groupie, but literally, G-Unit is one of the biggest money making groups in the bussiness. And its all thanks to 50 cent, em and dre.

Exactly. Dont forget GRODT Ost that went 2x plat

dammaged7

• 'G'
actually, numbers do lie.
jay z could sell a gold album, if it consistted og 10 tracks of him taking a shhit, all acappella.

his name sells the records not the music

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
32 Million in the hole? i dunno about that....  ::)

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'

Banks = 1.5 Million (first time around, worldwide)
Banks = 270.000 (second time around, off the charts right now)
Buck = 1.1 Million (first time around, worldwide)
Buck = TBA (project pushed back several times, last time 3 months)
Tony Yayo = 400.000 (fell of the charts at 400,000, nowhere near 500.000 like you said)
Mobb Deep = 200.000 (the biggest G-Unit flop so far)

Please stop making numbers up, yes G-Unit used to sell alot of record for about 2-3 years, but as of right now they are not selling more than any other label, matter of fact they ain't even in the top 10.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
If Spider did get dropped from G-Unit, it would be the funniest thing ever in the histroy of all things funny.

He's gonna have to put a big ass "LA" to cover that G-Unit tat.

You mean like Game turned it into GUnot  :D

I doubt this is true, Ill be more than happy if they drop Olivia and Spider, who are realistically never gonna drop an album.

Anyone who has seen "Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'" knows that the G-Unot tattoo wasn't no G-Unit tattoo, you can see on the DVD when he gets the tat.

Oh and Bishop Lamont indicated in a interview or sumtin a couple of days ago that Aftermath were departing from Interscope, so this could be true.

Mobb Deep, Olivia, Tony Yayo, Banks, Ma$e & M.O.P are ALL washed up and boring, they will _NEVER_ move units again, believe that.

The only nigga in G-Unit that survived Game's attack on them is 50, Buck will flop even though his shit is hot (that's why his album got pushed back 4 months after releasing two singles, Game did that "Olivia Shit" to him, which is kill him and his whole project so he had to go back to the studio and rewrite that bullshit he just spit lol!.

- becuase we all know Game is trust worthy

-M.O.P. and Banks washed up ? Ha ha

- survived Games attack ? What attack exactly. So far Banks and Mobb Deep flopped. Mobb Deep would have a hard time selling anywhere and Banks flopped becuase he didnt do shit to promote himself. Banks, Obie, Busta all flopped becuase they thought that the name Shady/GUnit/Aftermath will maek them go plat automatically. Anotzher thing about Banks is that its obivus that the onyl reason he went plat is becuase of 50s hype. Just like Buck, Yayo and Game did. Game did slightly better numbers but still 2x less then previous because he hustled hard till release date and he was more interesting in publics eye, because of the whole Dre, 50 thing. If he'd stay on GUnit/Aftermath he'd flop too.

People ain't checking for Aftermath/G-Unit/Shady no more cuz their shit is old with the same corny hooks and sound, they used to be big when they brought that new hype shit to the table but right now they are as washed up as a label can be.

Add wack rappers (Spider Loc, M.O.P, Ma$e, Hot Rod, Tony Yayo e.t.c) to those wack beats & hooks and u'll have a hot plate of flop.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If Spider did get dropped from G-Unit, it would be the funniest thing ever in the histroy of all things funny.

He's gonna have to put a big ass "LA" to cover that G-Unit tat.

You mean like Game turned it into GUnot  :D

I doubt this is true, Ill be more than happy if they drop Olivia and Spider, who are realistically never gonna drop an album.

Anyone who has seen "Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'" knows that the G-Unot tattoo wasn't no G-Unit tattoo, you can see on the DVD when he gets the tat.

Oh and Bishop Lamont indicated in a interview or sumtin a couple of days ago that Aftermath were departing from Interscope, so this could be true.

Mobb Deep, Olivia, Tony Yayo, Banks, Ma$e & M.O.P are ALL washed up and boring, they will _NEVER_ move units again, believe that.

The only nigga in G-Unit that survived Game's attack on them is 50, Buck will flop even though his shit is hot (that's why his album got pushed back 4 months after releasing two singles, Game did that "Olivia Shit" to him, which is kill him and his whole project so he had to go back to the studio and rewrite that bullshit he just spit lol!.

- becuase we all know Game is trust worthy

-M.O.P. and Banks washed up ? Ha ha

- survived Games attack ? What attack exactly. So far Banks and Mobb Deep flopped. Mobb Deep would have a hard time selling anywhere and Banks flopped becuase he didnt do shit to promote himself. Banks, Obie, Busta all flopped becuase they thought that the name Shady/GUnit/Aftermath will maek them go plat automatically. Anotzher thing about Banks is that its obivus that the onyl reason he went plat is becuase of 50s hype. Just like Buck, Yayo and Game did. Game did slightly better numbers but still 2x less then previous because he hustled hard till release date and he was more interesting in publics eye, because of the whole Dre, 50 thing. If he'd stay on GUnit/Aftermath he'd flop too.

People ain't checking for Aftermath/G-Unit/Shady no more cuz their shit is old with the same corny hooks and sound, they used to be big when they brought that new hype shit to the table but right now they are as washed up as a label can be.

Add wack rappers (Spider Loc, M.O.P, Ma$e, Hot Rod, Tony Yayo e.t.c) to those wack beats & hooks and u'll have a hot plate of flop.

Same old shit ? Obie Trices and Lloyd Bankss 2nd albums were completley different than their 1st ones so we can cross that one out. Bucks said his 2nd album is completley different than his frist with different producers and guest features. 50 already said his 3rd album gonna have a different sound that the 1st 2, inspired by old soul joints. Bustas "Big Bang" was probably the ebst commercial album of 2006, unless Nas tops him.

Mase and Spider Loc arent signed to GUnit so we can cross that one out too. Again a big lol at M.O.P. being wack. Have no idea how Hot Rod is since he hasnt released anything yet. Yayo aint a lyrically monster but hes definetly not the wackest out there.

And again at calling flops on Banks and Mobb Deep. Its gonna take years before another label do numbers like they did.

Just out of curiousity, who do you listen to, since you have such a spesifc taste from comemrcial rappers ?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Banks = 1.5 Million (first time around, worldwide) he went 1.5 plat in USA, I dunno how much he did worldwide.
Banks = 270.000 (second time around, off the charts right now)
Buck = 1.1 Million (first time around, worldwide) same as Banks
Buck = TBA (project pushed back several times, last time 3 months) it was pushed back once by himself, becuase all of the projects dropping on interscope right now
Tony Yayo = 400.000 (fell of the charts at 400,000, nowhere near 500.000 like you said) U.S. Sales: 670,758  Worldwide sales: 889,112  RIAA Certifcation: Gold
Mobb Deep = 200.000 (the biggest G-Unit flop so far) Mobb Deep wouldnt sell anywhere right now.

Please stop making numbers up, yes G-Unit used to sell alot of record for about 2-3 years, but as of right now they are not selling more than any other label, matter of fact they ain't even in the top 10.

GUnit records is doint normal numbers for rap records right now. And were only talking about 2 projects.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Detox is not not coming... do you work for gunit?   ;)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 09:41:41 AM by LaZ1e »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yayo aint a lyrically monster but hes definetly not the wackest out there.

:loser: