Author Topic: Who enjoys drunk driving?  (Read 271 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Who enjoys drunk driving?
« on: December 03, 2006, 05:02:47 PM »
I for one am a connoiser of sorts when it comes to having a few cocktails no homo before during and after a good joyride at night. I've toured the bay bridge, downtown los angeles, scenic pebble beach, blackstone ave in fresno and I95 thru the east coast while sipping alcohol and breathing in the night time atmosphere. after sikotic hurt my feelings last night by talking about his drunk driving in the dog thread, i thought to myself how great southern cali is for driving drunk. warm weather, lit up smog clouds, city lights, beautiful places. who else enjoys this pastime?

SoCal Iz Active

Re: Who enjoys drunk driving?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 05:05:04 PM »
i like driving buzzed but not drunk. being drunk sucks

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 05:07:12 PM »
Yeah, it's okay to drive buzzed and not drunk.......best to get pulled over by a cop and not an ambulance

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 05:07:25 PM »

yeah ur right. correction i mean buzzed

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 05:13:36 PM »

damn man you just reminded me of this one story of when me and my homie were out in the desert at the races (long ass strip of road out in the middle of nowhere.. NO IM NOT A REDNECK its in palm springs, cali) and we were drinkin and i decided i wanted to see my girl (which was in the next town over) so me and this mother fuckers loaded ass drive alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way over there and get my girl outside with her friend. me and her are chillin sittin on the back of the car when my boy starts talkin shit about her. she gets pissed and goes back inside and i layed his ass out like dave chapelle blackzilla style. i put him in the trunk and went to walmarts parking lot goin over speed bumps real fast LMAO

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 05:26:32 PM »

damn man you just reminded me of this one story of when me and my homie were out in the desert at the races (long ass strip of road out in the middle of nowhere.. NO IM NOT A REDNECK its in palm springs, cali) and we were drinkin and i decided i wanted to see my girl (which was in the next town over) so me and this mother fuckers loaded ass drive alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way over there and get my girl outside with her friend. me and her are chillin sittin on the back of the car when my boy starts talkin shit about her. she gets pissed and goes back inside and i layed his ass out like dave chapelle blackzilla style. i put him in the trunk and went to walmarts parking lot goin over speed bumps real fast LMAO

On some real talk, i couldn't even read your post. Your avatar kept throwing me off XD. Nigga needs to stop licking ass like that, won't somebody think of the children :(.
Ain't never drunk drive before, I'd hate to get taken out by one of them >_>
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 05:30:52 PM »
I'll drive faded...buzzed...but not fuckin' drunk...I can't even see straight when I'm fuckin' drunk...I fucked a fat bitch when I was drunk off my ass...no way am I gonna drive drunk... 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 05:32:06 PM »
driving buzzed is the best, I love it.  I wish it was legal.  I can drive better off a 12 pack than a majority of america can drive dead sober.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 06:22:47 PM »
I'll drive faded...buzzed...but not fuckin' drunk...I can't even see straight when I'm fuckin' drunk...I fucked a fat bitch when I was drunk off my ass...no way am I gonna drive drunk... 8)

In that case im gona drive.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 06:39:34 PM »
fuck that.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chief

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 06:45:20 PM »
i enjoy driving buzzed, but damn i fear gettin pulled over...

i prefer drivin faded...

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 07:09:07 PM »
I feel really really bad about that shit in the dog thread.  :-[

I hate driving intoxicated, but where I was partying at, all the bitches had gone home to their boyfriends and there were nothing but a bunch of dude I don't know up in the pad. Homie don't play dat so I drank a gallon of water, pissed as much liquor out as I could, and bounced.

It's fucked up driving drunk not because I can't, I would never do it if I wasn't physically capable of doing it. I just hate worrying about cops, especially when you're out in Glendale at 2AM. Then I'm worried about maybe a tail light going out or something that gets the cops attention.

I'm a better driver when drinking, that's for damn sure.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2006, 07:20:49 PM »
^nah man, thats your imagination... it's proven reaction time decreases on liquor.. otherwise race car drivers would be drivin drunk.

then again, they do spill champagne all over eachother at the end of the race, so who knows  ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2006, 07:22:32 PM »
^nah man, thats your imagination... it's proven reaction time decreases on liquor.. otherwise race car drivers would be drivin drunk.

then again, they do spill champagne all over eachother at the end of the race, so who knows  ;D
I agree with you. What I meant was that I drive better drunk because I make sure I follow every single law and speed limit to a T.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2006, 07:28:33 PM »

I agree with you. What I meant was that I drive better drunk because I make sure I follow every single law and speed limit to a T.

ahh true true, i gotcha  ;)