Author Topic: My dogs legs stopped working  (Read 238 times)

WestCoasta

Re: My dogs legs stopped working
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2006, 04:49:23 PM »
that sucks I hate that shit, sorry to hear about all the people with old dogs on the site

I got a 2 year old dog and he's about a little smaller than medium sized, figuring he'll live about 11-13 years if lucky

it sucks to think one day he'll go, but the good thing for me is that I'll be in my 30's and won't see him in pain as much as my parents

it'll be sad though still, all the memories will come back  :'( 

the important thing to think about though is that your dog died of old age if so

he had a home and other dogs to play with and he was never fucked up in some sort of way or mistreated (I hope)

it's hard to acknowlege the dog is gone, but I've always imagined that the next dog you get you'll see your old dog when ya look at him

gotta look at it in a positive way or else there's no point in having a dog

kinda gay but they do teach you some things and make you look at life differently in a weird way

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2006, 12:41:01 AM »
that sucks I hate that shit, sorry to hear about all the people with old dogs on the site

I got a 2 year old dog and he's about a little smaller than medium sized, figuring he'll live about 11-13 years if lucky

it sucks to think one day he'll go, but the good thing for me is that I'll be in my 30's and won't see him in pain as much as my parents

it'll be sad though still, all the memories will come back  :'( 

the important thing to think about though is that your dog died of old age if so

he had a home and other dogs to play with and he was never fucked up in some sort of way or mistreated (I hope)

it's hard to acknowlege the dog is gone, but I've always imagined that the next dog you get you'll see your old dog when ya look at him

gotta look at it in a positive way or else there's no point in having a dog

kinda gay but they do teach you some things and make you look at life differently in a weird way

I remember when my two dogs died ummm 4 years ago, it was so fucked up that they had to die in the same year....after that I didn't even want a dog, my mum wanted a new one for herself but I was against it all the time, sounds kinda stupid but I just couldn't imagine having a new dog when u have lived with two precious dogs your whole childhood....our "new" dog just had his birthday, he is two now, and sometimes when I look at him , I realise that I don't really remember anymore that what my dogs looked like, and that's why u should take a lot of pictures but I didn't or I can't find most of them, and that makes me sad ....and bitter I guess...

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2006, 12:44:36 AM »
fucked up, thats sad when shit happens to dogs