Author Topic: stop downloading music and buy  (Read 1325 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: stop downloading music and buy
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2006, 07:21:53 PM »
I Download albums and if their good then i get them

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2006, 07:25:12 PM »
Ya know something? I realized that rap careers are drying up fast.  What that means is that rapper either make music without expecting money or get a regular 9-5 job.  Shit, i make music cause i want..and I don't mind doing for free cause i got a job that pays me.  So, if people doing it for money, they doing for a wrong reason..imo.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

XaNdEr

« Reply #92 on: December 13, 2006, 12:28:01 AM »
aint gotta listen to na body. but people got this hole thang twisted. ya gotta swallow ya pride an know ya wrong playboy.
dont get it twisted just bein real

w/e b, u dont get our (my and the other ppl who agree with me) point, its aight, but dont say i gotta swallow my pride, its my opinion, and the facts on the table show me im right for at least a part, so stop whinin dude and accept the l

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2006, 04:43:09 AM »
no, it costs money to make music...

NBA players get played to entertain
NFL players get paid to entertain
ACTORS get paid
MUSICIANS should get paid

. period .

Trauma-san

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2006, 05:57:57 AM »
i buy albums if they are actually worth my hard earned cash. yes, i admit, i download albums. however, if they suck ass, i'm not just gonna go out and buy the album because i'm rollin on some sympathy shit. some of the shit out there just isn't worth it. i bought game, snoop and akon. i downloaded all of them before they were released, and since they were great albums, i went to the store and copped them. i use downloading strictly as a tool to see if i am gonna be willing to spend the $13+ on the artist. my philosophy is buying albums is like buying a car...you wouldn't go out and buy a used car just because someone told you it was good would you? no, you test drive it. if you like it, then you buy it.

If I was shown a used car that was 13 dollars, I probably wouldn't need to test drive it, no.  You're just a cheap motherfucker.  Spending 13 dollars on a car.  FOR SHAME. 

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2006, 11:43:03 PM »
almost 100 replys. keep it comin
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

XaNdEr

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2006, 11:47:04 PM »

ACTORS get paid

. period .
music is an art, so is movies, but they are far longer commercial the music is, and the rets u mention is sports, sports is somethin different, its purely based on entertainment and earnin cash with it, so is movies basically (ok u got ur few "original" movies with more to it then just the hollywood thought) but music always was a sort of inspiration source for ppl, a way for artists to speak their mind and to say theyr opinion bout society and stuff, nowaday all i hear is niggas sippin on sirup, big fat rims, cars, bitches, clothes, that is actually a sign that original rap is declinin, no matter what y'all say i aint gone pay for that

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2006, 11:50:49 PM »

ACTORS get paid

. period .
music is an art, so is movies, but they are far longer commercial the music is, and the rets u mention is sports, sports is somethin different, its purely based on entertainment and earnin cash with it, so is movies basically (ok u got ur few "original" movies with more to it then just the hollywood thought) but music always was a sort of inspiration source for ppl, a way for artists to speak their mind and to say theyr opinion bout society and stuff, nowaday all i hear is niggas sippin on sirup, big fat rims, cars, bitches, clothes, that is actually a sign that original rap is declinin, no matter what y'all say i aint gone pay for that
understand, but there's a lot of other music beshinds that.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN