Author Topic: an immediate pull out of american troops will be disastrous  (Read 2368 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: an immediate pull out of american troops will be disastrous
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 12:29:11 AM »
Props to Virtuoso, he's the only one that got any of this right.

The so-called civil war thing is just a trick to justify America's occupation of the region, so they can take up the convenient role of peacemakes and blame casaulties on sectarian violence. This was planned way in advance, please believe it!

Best believe it that the US is behind the civil war in Iraq, and a great number of those bombs that went off that began the so-called civil war were covert operations planned by the US long before the invasion even took place.

The true architects of this war decided years in advance what the debate would be in Iraq. They wanted the debate to be over two things...

1. Troop levels- Whether or not Bush put enough troops in Iraq
2. Civil War- Why Bush isn't labelling it a civil war in Iraq

...the trick is, that either way you are being diverted from the truth. Because honestly, it doesn't matter at all if Bush labels it a civil war, because the bottom line is that another Arab state is being weekened, and Isreal and America are strengthening their foothold in the region.

Hypothetically if America left the region, all the Uncle Tom style Iraqi's who benefited off the invasion would come under attack, and eventually Allah would join the hearts of the Iraqi people under the banner of Islam.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 12:58:06 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 12:58:17 AM »
INFINITE, everything you wrote, I know. and i been knowing.

are the americans responsible for this mess? of course
have they turned a blind eye to this mess? of course
has it been a policy of theirs to divide n conquer? of course
is zarqawi a stooge? of course

BUT WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO CHOOSE "IDEAL " CIRCUMSTANCES. WE ARE IN A POSITION OF CHOOSING THE LESSER OF 2 EVILS, AND THE AMERICAN PRESENCE NOW IS THE LESSER OF 2 EVILS.

THE AVERAGE IRAQI HATES/FEARS SECRETERIAN MILITIAS MORE THAN THE AMERICANS.

Iraqi state tv reminds viewers to NOT FOLLOW IRAQI POLICE/ARMY ORDERS UNLESS THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED BY AMERICANS.

SUNNIS ASK AMERICANS TO PROTECT THEIR MOSQUES WHILE THEY PRAY.

IF THE AMERICANS LEFT IRAQ, SUNNIS WOULD BE CLEANSED FROM BAGHDAD, SHIAS WOULD ATTACK ANBAR PROVINCE, AND SUNNI TRIBESMEN FROM ALL OVER SAUDI,JORDAN,SYRIA ETC AS WELL AS SHIA IRANIAN REVOLUTOONARY GUARDS WOULD INVADE IRAQ.

infinite, do you remember the Iraq of 4 years ago? ITS DONE. IT DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE. IRAQ IS AN ARTIFICIAL CREATION THAT HAS BEEN IMPOSED ARBITRARILY FOR CENTURIES. BY OTTOMAN TURKS, SAFAVID PERSIANS, BRITISH COLONIZERS, SUNNI HASHEMITES, AND EVENTUALLY BAATHISTS, NOW AMERICANS.

"And if America left, you can bet that a great number of those Iraqi's who were benefiting off of America's occupation (all the Uncle Tom style Iraqi's) would be killed or their positions would be compromised until Iraqi's eventually unite under the only banner that can unite them which is the banner of Islam.  "

INFINITE, YOURE THINKING WITH AN IDEALISTIC RELIGIOUS PERSPECTIVE. THAT PERSPECTIVE DOES NOT WORK. THAT PERSPECTIVE IS FOOLISH AND INCREDIBLY NAIVE. THIS IS COLD, BLOOD THIRSTY POLITICS. WHAT U ARE ADVOCATING WILL NEVER HAPPEN. THE SECOND THE AMERICANS LEAVE, WHAT U SEE NOW IN IRAQ IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT YOU WILL SEE.

BANNER OF ISLAM? LOL. THE SHIAS (BADRS AND MAHDI) FIGHT AMONGST THEM SELVES. THE SUNNIS (TRIBES AND AL QAEDA) FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES. THERE IS NO BANNER OF ISLAM IN IRAQ.

you guys played GTA San Andreas? imagine that game in real life, on fuckin steroids. Welcome to Iraq.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article15756.htm
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 01:25:52 AM »
Tech, I'm dissapointed in you man.  Have you not learned from history what happens when Muslims call on the West (kuffar) to solve their problems?

Look, that's great if Iraq was always under an Islamic dynasty in the past.  That's great if they used to be under the Ommeyed's or Abbasids or later the Safavids and then finally the Ottoman Empire.  What's your point?  The big problem I see was when the Ottoman fell and they fell under British colonialism.  And since then it's been a bitter struggle to relieve themselves of servitude towards the West. 

I'm not being naive or idealistic.  As Muslims, do we depend on Allah for help or George Bush? 

Look, if you want practical examples, Iran is a region next to Iraq that was once controlled by America and freed itself of foriegn intervention.  Somalia is also a country that has recently began freeing itself of foriegn control.  There are many examples.  As far as the Sunni, Shiite thing, Muqtadr Al-Sadr is wise enough to get together with another prominent Sunni scholar and they could work something out.  Look, there's been struggles between rival Islamic factions since the days of Aisha and Ali (raa), on into your country Afganistan in the early 90's after the Soviets left.  But they didn't sell themselves off and beg for Jews and Christians to come in and handle their affairs.  They worked it out, and some governments were better than others. 

But you can't just give up and sell your soul to George Bush. 

Look Tech.. now you officially can't complain about anything else that happens in Iraq from now on, because it was you that pleaded for Master Bush to stay there and save the poor Muslims.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 01:29:13 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 06:48:17 AM »
I agree with Tech. I've been battling this for many months on what to do next. I think I posted it up a couple of time, but no responce. Anyways, we fucked over Iraq, and it's our job to fix it. We are in a position that if we pull out, Iraq will for to shit, and possible hold a hostle government towards us that will seek out revenge. Saddam use to have these people killed, as they all hated each other. Basically getting rid of Saddam uncovered greater dangers than we ever knew existed. We uncovered a bigger threat than Saddam ever was. We need to have a base stationed there, and occupy Iraq the same way we did Japan, until they are a friendly state. We should have never went, but now, we can't leave. This is what happens when people are irresponsible with their power of waging war.

Chief

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2006, 09:08:40 AM »
The US has fucked up so bad that pulling the troops will just make this painfully obvious, so as long as Bush is in power (777 days) there will never be a pull of troops from Iraq. If all the troops were to come home tomorrow I wouldn't have a problem with it.

nah man, bush is considering pulling alot of troops out.

their theory sounds good, something along the lines of letting the iraqi's start assuming responsibility for their own country... only problem is it's hard to do given the current situation... where would they start?

Chief

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 09:14:35 AM »
and i've been saying this for a while... i didnt agree with the war, but it's not possible for the U.S to just pull out... they nutted in the hypothetical pussy, now they need to pay child support... if you catch my drift.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2006, 11:59:27 AM »
The US has fucked up so bad that pulling the troops will just make this painfully obvious, so as long as Bush is in power (777 days) there will never be a pull of troops from Iraq. If all the troops were to come home tomorrow I wouldn't have a problem with it.

nah man, bush is considering pulling alot of troops out.

their theory sounds good, something along the lines of letting the iraqi's start assuming responsibility for their own country... only problem is it's hard to do given the current situation... where would they start?
If Bush pulls the troops then he will be blamed for all the problems, if he doesn't pull the troops he will blamed for killing American soliders. The only solution (in his eyes) is to stay and help build. The problem is he doesn't have any legit plan for helping Iraq, but he tries to convey the message that he is. Infinite is right in what he is saying about America's power over Iraq. If Bush has a real plan for helping Iraqis rebuild the country (Iraq has to actualy want/support a plan) then it would be cool for America to stay for a while. But GWB has no realistic plan, and if he pulls out troops then he will be admitting fault (even though we all no he is to blame for everything).
Personaly, I'd like to see the troops come back. Americans don't want them there, Iraqis don't want them there, so what are they still doing there?

Hypothetically if America left the region, all the Uncle Tom style Iraqi's who benefited off the invasion would come under attack, and eventually Allah would join the hearts of the Iraqi people under the banner of Islam.
LOL. How the fuck do you know what God would do?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2006, 12:19:18 PM »
I agree with Tech. I've been battling this for many months on what to do next. I think I posted it up a couple of time, but no responce. Anyways, we fucked over Iraq, and it's our job to fix it. We are in a position that if we pull out, Iraq will for to shit, and possible hold a hostle government towards us that will seek out revenge. Saddam use to have these people killed, as they all hated each other. Basically getting rid of Saddam uncovered greater dangers than we ever knew existed. We uncovered a bigger threat than Saddam ever was. We need to have a base stationed there, and occupy Iraq the same way we did Japan, until they are a friendly state. We should have never went, but now, we can't leave. This is what happens when people are irresponsible with their power of waging war.

What is the bigger threat?  The reason Iraq is in chaos right now is because that was America's plan from the beggining, after America leaves things will improve.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2006, 03:36:23 PM »

The civil war was instigated by the good ol coalition because that is the perfect means of divide and rule they then pose as the saviours, as the people who need to stay to keep the sides apart. Meanwhile they keep exactly the same status quo in play as was witnessed under saddam hussein and plan to "partition" Iraq but it's all for the good of the people nothing to do with weakening the state. Lol these people have some nerve I will give them that very good at deceiving. The worse the situation becomes the better it is for the pentagon because it has made no secret of the fact that it wants to stimulate real terror http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/P2OG.pdf that is from the asian times in which the writer discusses P2OG a recently declassified document which discusses the need to stimulate real terror. 

You're an idiot. The U.S. has nothing to gain and everything to lose from the chaos in Iraq. We are losing soliders and billions of dollars everyday. A lot of politicians have already lost their jobs because voters are pissed off. So why would they want all the violence...to divide and conquer??? We already conquered, now we need to get the hell out because Arabs are obviously too savage to live in a peaceful democracy.

Shiites and Sunnis were slaughtering each other long before the US was in the Middle East, and they will be slaughteering each other long after we are gone. They are animals.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 07:07:29 PM by Real American »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2006, 05:15:33 PM »
Shiites and Shias were slaughtering each other long before the US was in the Middle East, and they will be slaughteering each other long after we are gone. They are animals.

CWalker... I know you're not worth it, but I couldn't resist showing you another reason why you're a fucking retard who has no clue about anything. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about... you need to catch up with everyone else and realize that.

Shiites = Shias
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 05:23:27 PM »

I didn't say they had not conquered but the purpose of instigating a civil war is very simple it creates the perfect reason for establishing a permanent presence in the region. It creates the perfect P.R spectacle to the outside world because even those opposed to the invasion then turn around and say oh, well I know they created a real mess now but now they have no choice but to stay there. Also of course the people are so pissed that they will oust that puppet government very very quickly without the coalition presence. Though I am actually glad that you believe they should leave and are not falling for the line that we should "stay the course" my god twice in a day you have had an independent thought, what happened?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 07:05:04 PM »
Shiites and Shias were slaughtering each other long before the US was in the Middle East, and they will be slaughteering each other long after we are gone. They are animals.

CWalker... I know you're not worth it, but I couldn't resist showing you another reason why you're a fucking retard who has no clue about anything. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about... you need to catch up with everyone else and realize that.

Shiites = Shias

And you know that I meant Sunnis. Big whoop a typo. Now get back to the topic.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 07:19:49 PM »

Shiites and Sunnis were slaughtering each other long before the US was in the Middle East, and they will be slaughteering each other long after we are gone. They are animals.

in Iraq, Sunnis and Shias used to get along before the US entered into the country

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Chief

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 09:22:26 PM »

What is the bigger threat?  The reason Iraq is in chaos right now is because that was America's plan from the beggining, after America leaves things will improve.

i'm just curious why the fuck you're still in america.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2006, 12:32:33 AM »

Maybe he is proud to be american despite the way in which society has been so deeply corrupted?