Author Topic: an immediate pull out of american troops will be disastrous  (Read 2400 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: an immediate pull out of american troops will be disastrous
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2006, 11:48:37 PM »
there is no comparison between the nature of the civil war in vietnam and the civil war in iraq. stop making generalized statements. all youre offering is broad comparisons and vague unpractical answers. politics is a dirty game, and this is a dirty world. youre discussing politics through hope and ideology, instead of reason and logic.

i never said iraq should be turned over to the americans. what does the title of the thread say? "an immediate pull out of american troops will be disastrous" and it would be, i dont know how u cant see that. the conditions is not right for a withdrawal.

You sound like Wolf Blitzer
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2006, 04:22:26 AM »
there is no comparison between the nature of the civil war in vietnam and the civil war in iraq. stop making generalized statements. all youre offering is broad comparisons and vague unpractical answers. politics is a dirty game, and this is a dirty world. youre discussing politics through hope and ideology, instead of reason and logic.

i never said iraq should be turned over to the americans. what does the title of the thread say? "an immediate pull out of american troops will be disastrous" and it would be, i dont know how u cant see that. the conditions is not right for a withdrawal.

dont try to be clever bryan. your bullshit islam speeches have totally discredited you as a normal mentally sound human being. you deserve to be raped and left in a baghdad gutter
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 01:08:50 PM by J Bananas »

Chief

« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2006, 08:55:30 AM »
damn, wouldn't the world be a lovely place if it worked the way infinite thinks it would............

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2006, 03:21:47 PM »
is it really up to Americans to solve their problems

It would only be right since America created those problems. I'm conflicted on it though because i want the troops to come home because I feel they should have never been there in the first place.

Narrator

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2006, 03:40:21 PM »

Well, yes, but you sound like every other suburban cracker who's lonely and can't fit in and has aligned himself with what he sees as an anti-mainstream movement to try and raise his self-esteem.  The fact that you attacked Rod for making honest observations because they didn't conform to your idea of what Islam is supposed to be shows what you really are.

Give it up, cracker.  You're never gonna be accepted amongst the GODS, and in the end, I'm going to kill you when Judgment Day rolls around, anyway.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2006, 04:33:21 PM »
^You sound like a suburban cracker too. born and raised in the great state of maine. entranced like a snake by hip hop music, willing to throw away your proper upbringing and take an extreme stance on your fellow white colleagues who ridiculed you in high school for being a timid nerd. get in where fit in nerd, be proud of who you are. which is not a god.

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2006, 04:44:28 PM »
^You sound like a suburban cracker too. born and raised in the great state of maine. entranced like a snake by hip hop music, willing to throw away your proper upbringing and take an extreme stance on your fellow white colleagues who ridiculed you in high school for being a timid nerd. get in where fit in nerd, be proud of who you are. which is not a god.

How many times do I have to tell you I ain't from Maine?

I am Blackman.  I am GOD.  The devil shall bow before me when the revolution begins.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2006, 04:47:15 PM »
you are the devil

Narrator

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2006, 04:57:51 PM »
you are the devil

Nope.

Why do you care so much, anyway?