Author Topic: anybody got a copy of all day everyday by sc cartel  (Read 482 times)

anybody got a copy of all day everyday by sc cartel
« on: December 04, 2006, 02:45:52 PM »
cd, i got the tape. :cheers:

KC-HOODSTA

Re: anybody got a copy of all day everyday by sc cartel
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 10:31:28 AM »
yea sumone hook us up

i saw one day the south centarl madness cd and i didn't get it i got uncle sams curse

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 10:57:37 AM »
SCC has always been one of my favorite groups and this is by far my favorite album by them. I never liked south central madness that much. Both all day everyday and N Gatz We Truss are a lot better and I'd take Prodeje and Havocs kickin game over madness but i'd still check it out.

yo i'm also lookin out for
lench mob planet of the apes
kool g rap and dj polo live and let die

where you get uncle sams curse from? i got that on tape love that shit too but i was going to get the cd a year or two ago and it was pricy as hell.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 11:57:03 AM »
SCC has always been one of my favorite groups and this is by far my favorite album by them. I never liked south central madness that much. Both all day everyday and N Gatz We Truss are a lot better and I'd take Prodeje and Havocs kickin game over madness but i'd still check it out.

yo i'm also lookin out for
lench mob planet of the apes
kool g rap and dj polo live and let die

where you get uncle sams curse from? i got that on tape love that shit too but i was going to get the cd a year or two ago and it was pricy as hell.

i got it at this store called vintage stock where they sell used stuff like cd's and movies it was only 8 bucks man so i am HAPPY AS FUK, but im also tryna get KOKANE-funk upon a rhyme, and i have the da lench mob planet of da apes CASSETTE it's not very good to be honest but they have a VERY YOUNG MACK 10 on this song called cuthroats

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 12:28:59 PM »
You're lucky with that Uncle Sam's Curse :o. get in touch wit me if you ... dont want it anymore ;D.

I too need Funk Upon A Rhyme.

PS that eiht sig you got is too sick

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 05:03:40 PM »
You're lucky with that Uncle Sam's Curse :o. get in touch wit me if you ... dont want it anymore ;D.

I too need Funk Upon A Rhyme.

PS that eiht sig you got is too sick

thank u thank u i didn't make it tho

but i also wanna get the menajtwah cd chal-licious but i doubt i will EVER get that cd man.

and i wonder if steffon ever made a CD

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 08:17:41 PM »
I have the original "All Day Every Day" CD with booklet/case, etc....it has a few light scratches on it, but plays just fine :)