Author Topic: TI - Top Back RMX f/ Jeezy, BG, Dro,Big Kuntry (Prod. Mannie Fresh). WOW.  (Read 232 times)

We Fly High

i havent seen a thread about this song yet. but man does this song go HARD as hell. its a fuckin anthem if i ever heard one.   the full remix is on the official TI site (trapmuzik.com) This remix is going to be a classic for sure. Give it some years, and its going to be a south classic. BG has always been dope to me, and TI featuring him on this track is just the motherfuckin shit. Young Dro who can actually fuckin rap, its good to see TI keepin this sort of rap crew, and Big Kuntry as well. and Young Jeezy just fuckin rips the track. and then you got Mannie Fresh lacing a dope ass production. The south really outdid themselves with this one. This is like the epitome of southern hip hop right now. a SOLID 10/10 track, like TI says, its the "creme de la creme".
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 01:57:15 AM by We Fly High »

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
Re: TI - Top Back RMX f/ Jeezy, BG, Dro,Big Kuntry (Prod. Mannie Fresh). WOW.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 06:47:27 AM »
Yeah, It's A Hard Ass Track. My Fav Off of "King". The Remix Is Definitely A Banger Also.
My Future Wife:

SGV

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 07:51:42 AM »
I've been bumping it a lot lately too. That and the Young Jeezy album.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 11:01:50 AM »
First time i heard the song was when i watched the bet awards definately a banger i sat there speechless during that performance. Everyone ripped it
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 02:04:55 PM »
First time i heard the song was when i watched the bet awards definately a banger i sat there speechless during that performance. Everyone ripped it

same, and i didnt even realize jeezy was on the remix too, cos he had already done like 3 songs that night ( welcome to ATL, I luv it, and grew up a screw up). They probably diditn want him on overload, four performances, even nthough 3 was already a shitload. but yeah i was in awe at that performance. TI's got that swag.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 04:29:15 PM »
I don't like alot of the artists in here but the track bangs. I heard it on the radio one night and came on here to request it too. ;D. It's a banger, fo' real.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 06:02:49 PM »

not the video, but the song

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 07:22:38 PM »
I haven't heard the remix but the OG was definitely one of my summer anthems anyway, so it should be tight.

We Fly High

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 07:25:44 PM »
I haven't heard the remix but the OG was definitely one of my summer anthems anyway, so it should be tight.

go to www.trapmuzik.com ASAP, it automatically loads in the player