Author Topic: Stupid conspiracy theories  (Read 182 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Stupid conspiracy theories
« on: December 06, 2006, 09:39:26 PM »

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Stupid conspiracy theories
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 04:27:21 AM »
its still not time for the fagmos of tot to accept reality yet. let them continue to bitch about government coverups and false flag operatons

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 05:00:13 AM »

lmao.. so fucking true

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 05:53:15 AM »
Only ignorant people will pull the 'conspiracy theorist' card. True there are some that are bogus. But most of them are based around hard fact and credible sources. I suppose you can find me a law or amendment that obligates us for an federal income tax, and I'm sure the CIA had nothing to do with drug sales. They are bunch of saints. ::)  Look at the facts and judge for yourselves..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 07:29:03 AM »
what a retarded piece, there are dozens and dozens of questions dozens of things that don't add up about 9/11, at the very least they let it happen just look at the numerous warnings they had.

The EPA did falsify reports to tell the public that the air quality was perfectly safe, there were dozens of warnings but aww yeah they do care about the people.

The pentagon is one of the one of the most heavily surveilled buildings in the world. wouldnt it have it's own defences? why isn't there any clear videos to emerge despite over 80 of them being held?

The hijackers were trained at government flight schools that was reported in the AP.
Several of the would be hijackers were described as dangerous in the sense of they couldnt fly a plane for shit

Such attacks had been planned before like in Operation Northwoods.

Silverstein comes on television in reference to building 7 and says we were told to pull it and then what do you know the building also collapses but then everyone rushes to say well that doesnt mean the building was to be demolished

Small fires like in the case of building 7 do not cause a steel struture to collapse

They did not allow any independent body to examine the steel, they instead tampered with the crime scene by moving the steel and selling it as quickly as possible

FBI agents were warned off investigating possible attacks, again that came out in the news

Dick Cheney took charge of NORAD that day
Some of the hijackers or the ones whose faces were presented on television are still alive, which means that the passports of others were used, therefore they either don't know or are lying about who was actually on that plane.

Donald Rumsfeld actually comes on television and says the plane over pennsylvania was shot down lol

Despite all of these warnings there are supposedly far less aircraft patrolling the skies that day when you would think in event of the heightened sense of alert there would be many more.

Dozens and dozens of forme high rankingr government officials, intelligence officers including highly  respected individuals like robert steele and ray mcgovern have said yes from all of the evidence this does look like an inside job

Yet you fall hook line and sinker for a programme which is admittedly very clever into presenting things in a very simplistic light and offering forward people who are clearly very poor at explaining themselves so then you can hear those typical shouts over the top of "conspiracy nut, this man doesn't make sense" "wait a minute lets here what he said again, and "these people really are like that". Clever emotional blackmail and propoganda is used in the last segments also to bring this down to we are american, no american would do something like that and your an asshole for suggesting otherwise.

If the programme actually wanted to seriously attempt to prove that it's a pack of lies they would have used not some unconfident person who was tripping over their words but a well respected individual but no the idea was to find the lowest common denominator to then convince people who aren't really thinking at all that "oh the conspiracy theorists are nuts". It's so transparent and yet you lovingly lap it up because you are then content and have had your few mins of laughs and once again reinforcing in your mind that there was no government involvement. Wow this programme is incredible! next week they will get some bumbling old man to talk about Robert Kennedy being assasinated and they can make him look stupid to despite the fact that there have been numerous articles to come out asking that exact same question very recently. Or wait .....they will do the same thing with John Kennedy and then you can be convinced that it's "crazy" to talk about a government conspiracy then to, even though LBJ's former mistresss has appeared on Radio stating that after a meeting with senior intelligence he told her that man will never make a fool out of me again I am going to kill him.

Ant you post this when your own sheer ignorance led to you write that in america the right to bear arms is subjective despite being ratified in the bill of rights. As soon as it became a part of your own constitution it became a guarantee, which every u.s government is sworn to uphold. I am sure you still believe that you must pay your income tax to. I could go on but fuck it. your right.....it's all a lie there are no conspiracies apart from the ones which your government tells you there is. They never been able to hide any projects, the U.SS Liberty was never attacked by Israel, the U.SS Maine wasn't at all suspicious. The government never has been complicit at the very least in conspiracies everyone is crazy for saying otherwise.

I can't wait to see an episode in which he is "rubbishing" depleted uranium in fact this programme is so obvious I have a pretty good idea as to the arguments they themselves would put forward to make it seem as though depleted uranium is harmless. My question is, does this guy (presenter) really believe all ths stuff personally or is it a job to him?

« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 08:03:54 AM by virtuoso »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 05:24:04 PM »
A few points:

1) The program is a comedy.  It's by Penn & Teller... they're comedians.  Of course their going to talk simplistically and poke fun at things.  They're fucking comedians you moron.

2) The people they picked on aren't much different than you. 

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 07:37:10 AM »
Pen & Teller are bullshit. Every sentence this guy says is soaked with ignorance. I fucking hate people like this
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)