Author Topic: TRey Vs Sparegeez  (Read 1474 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: TRey Vs Sparegeez
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 01:52:56 PM »
lol @ the thread... this shood be on like dong kong!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 03:20:29 PM »
I just hit my homemade bong...I'm only posting in dis thread cuz it has my name and I'm Fuckin' High  8)

Ride Til I Die...Lord Knows I stay High and I love it!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 03:40:03 PM »
Sparegeez is that dude....
Remember what happened to the last dude that fucked his bitch? Trey dont want none..LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 03:42:55 PM »
^^^but the foo he fucked up was a nerdy Asian dude...I get down wit niggaz...come on now  8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 04:10:18 PM »
^^^but the foo he fucked up was a nerdy Asian dude...I get down wit niggaz...come on now  8)

race dont mean shit..Ive been in fights with 2 different black dudes and slept both..The best Fighters in the world (UFC, PRIDE, Etc.) Are not black! I agree that usually black guys are quicker to fight and alot of white boys esecially are cowards, but not all black guys can scrap thats why they be shooting..I have a black freind that bricks for hands and i would never want to get hit by them, but Race doesnt make you a FIGHTER
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 04:12:05 PM by MoSavThanLegit »

The Best of 3 Worlds

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 04:12:13 PM »
if they ever were to meet up, theyd pry end up being friends. friends who would then team up to beat everyone elses ass...
- kemp>mj

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 04:20:28 PM »
Remember what happened to the last dude that fucked his bitch? Trey dont want none..LOL!
LOL,  both these niggas is bitches. sparegeez takes back his bitch after she was fuckin another nigga, and trey loves his bammer weed, and posts when he's high, which is fuckin pathetic.  I DONT GIV A FUCK IF U SMOKE WEED U FAGGET!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2006, 04:34:39 PM »
^^^LOL ur a faggot...I'll cut your throat if I saw you on da real...and dat is a threat...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2006, 04:40:59 PM »
LOL,  both these niggas is bitches. sparegeez takes back his bitch after she was fuckin another nigga, and trey loves his bammer weed, and posts when he's high, which is fuckin pathetic.  I DONT GIV A FUCK IF U SMOKE WEED U FAGGET!!!

You dont smoke weed?  ???
Hows posting high pathetic?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2006, 04:43:10 PM »

I know, huh? Just a fuckin' hater  8)
And I Agree About The Race thing....what I meant by niggaz is not only black people but hard foo's...not pussies. +1

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 04:48:37 PM »
LMAO. Is it me, or does em28 act like he just discovered weed?...Where you stay at, homie? You got a whiznip?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 04:50:35 PM »
LMAO. Is it me, or does em28 act like he just discovered weed?...Where you stay at, homie? You got a whiznip?

LoL I been smokin' weed for a while...it used to be whatever but I just started smokin' da good shit...in high school da weed I smoked was probably shit.  But now I stay high all da time...I'm in Granada...yea I gotta 2004 honda civic...hit me up on AIM

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2006, 04:51:27 PM »

i smoke weed, but not that socal bammer bullshit, im from the bay, we smoke grand daddy purple all damn day, u fake niggas wouldnt know nothin about that, and we swang ss chevy's ya bitch!!!!  the reason why im hatin is cause, i dont giv a fuck if your high nigga, quit announcing that shit you attention whore.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 04:54:14 PM »

i smoke weed, but not that socal bammer bullshit, im from the bay, we smoke grand daddy purple all damn day, u fake niggas wouldnt know nothin about that, and we swang ss chevy's ya bitch!!!!  the reason why im hatin is cause, i dont giv a fuck if your high nigga, quit announcing that shit you attention whore.

LMAO@"socal bammer bullshit"...Our clinics down here gets shit that's just as good as the shit up in the bay, even better, cuz we get way more imports...The valley is where the kush is rotatin', homie, what you know 'bout that OG?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2006, 04:55:37 PM »
Fuck Da Bay Area Faggot. I smoke dat good shit too...White Widow, Blueberry, Afghani Trian Wreck, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Monster Kush, Purple Passion, Purple Haze...Shut Da Fucc Up Wit ur faggot ass.