Author Topic: TRey Vs Sparegeez  (Read 1523 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: TRey Vs Sparegeez
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2006, 05:06:16 PM »
Sparegeez is that dude....
Remember what happened to the last dude that fucked his bitch? Trey dont want none..LOL!
LOL,  both these niggas is bitches. sparegeez takes back his bitch after she was fuckin another nigga, and trey loves his bammer weed, and posts when he's high, which is fuckin pathetic.  I DONT GIV A FUCK IF U SMOKE WEED U FAGGET!!!

You dont smoke weed?  ???
Hows posting high pathetic?
I know, huh? Just a fuckin' hater  8)
And I Agree About The Race thing....what I meant by niggaz is not only black people but hard foo's...not pussies. +1

okay just making sure  ;)
But yeah i smoke as much as weed as you do im sure, so im always high when i post...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2006, 05:07:58 PM »
Fuck Da Bay Area Faggot. I smoke dat good shit too...White Widow, Blueberry, Afghani Trian Wreck, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Monster Kush, Purple Passion, Purple Haze...Shut Da Fucc Up Wit ur faggot ass.
exactly and it dont matter where you live it matters where the weed comes from...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2006, 05:08:57 PM »
Remember what happened to the last dude that fucked his bitch? Trey dont want none..LOL!
LOL,  both these niggas is bitches. sparegeez takes back his bitch after she was fuckin another nigga, and trey loves his bammer weed, and posts when he's high, which is fuckin pathetic.  I DONT GIV A FUCK IF U SMOKE WEED U FAGGET!!!

And I Agree About The Race thing....what I meant by niggaz is not only black people but hard foo's...not pussies. +1

But yeah i smoke as much as weed as you do im sure, so im always high when i post...

yeah I usually stay high...where are you from?  my high's burning out right now...smoked some pretty good chronic  8)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2006, 05:12:11 PM »
Fuck Da Bay Area Faggot. I smoke dat good shit too...White Widow, Blueberry, Afghani Trian Wreck, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Monster Kush, Purple Passion, Purple Haze...Shut Da Fucc Up Wit ur faggot ass.

i hope you meant fuck him, and not fuck the bay.  because if you was reffereing to the bay, you gots a problem.   >:(

where that hashish at though?   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 05:13:45 PM »

yeah I usually stay high...where are you from?  my high's burning out right now...smoked some pretty good chronic  8)
From Sac, but i stay in Fresno..
Ive smoked with Sanford and Son, homie will tell you i got that FIRE  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2006, 05:17:03 PM »
LOL yea I meant Fuck Him...I just got pissed when he talked some shit bout SoCal shit...you 2 should come down to SoCal...me and NIK will show y'all we got dat FIRE too  8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2006, 05:18:16 PM »
LOL yea I meant Fuck Him...I just got pissed when he talked some shit bout SoCal shit...you 2 should come down to SoCal...me and NIK will show y'all we got dat FIRE too  8)

I know they got that fire, my boy is from CPT and he brought up some fire last weekend some kush as a matter of fact   ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2006, 05:19:15 PM »

its all good, he shouldnt have said that about the south.   8)

i believe you dogg, but the homie Mosav gots that :firedevil:

the second hit had me  :yikes:

:laugh:    8)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 05:23:32 PM by Sanford & Son with Grady remains Suckaa Free »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2006, 05:20:43 PM »

its all good, he shouldnt have said that about the south.   8)

i believe you dogg, but the home Mosav gots that :firedevil:

the second hit had me  :yikes:

:laugh:    8)

i just got some more fire, dont worry doggy youll get youre hits  8) when i come to sac

The Best of 3 Worlds

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2006, 05:27:55 PM »
Daaaaaaaamn, what kinda shit do you have?  Y'all ever mix chronic with kush? mmmm  8)

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2006, 08:08:45 PM »
Honestly, I think if those two ever collided, the world would end.
which one is matter and which one is antimatter?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2006, 12:40:32 AM »

i smoke weed, but not that socal bammer bullshit, im from the bay, we smoke grand daddy purple all damn day, u fake niggas wouldnt know nothin about that, and we swang ss chevy's ya bitch!!!!  the reason why im hatin is cause, i dont giv a fuck if your high nigga, quit announcing that shit you attention whore.

LMAO@"socal bammer bullshit"...Our clinics down here gets shit that's just as good as the shit up in the bay, even better, cuz we get way more imports...The valley is where the kush is rotatin', homie, what you know 'bout that OG?

trey n nik u guys should come through me

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2006, 01:03:07 AM »
Honestly, I think if those two ever collided, the world would end.

Do You Really Think That? Wow, you're one twisted fuck  :D
Yeah man, that's like Korea and Iran going at it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2006, 01:04:59 AM »

i smoke weed, but not that socal bammer bullshit, im from the bay, we smoke grand daddy purple all damn day, u fake niggas wouldnt know nothin about that, and we swang ss chevy's ya bitch!!!!  the reason why im hatin is cause, i dont giv a fuck if your high nigga, quit announcing that shit you attention whore.

LMAO@"socal bammer bullshit"...Our clinics down here gets shit that's just as good as the shit up in the bay, even better, cuz we get way more imports...The valley is where the kush is rotatin', homie, what you know 'bout that OG?

trey n nik u guys should come through me

where in da 818 u stay at?  I just smoked out wit a homie

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2006, 01:17:31 AM »

lol faggot please, u smoke cigarettes laced with mexican shit from a brick. im glad u just got into smokin weed a few months ago and ur excited but please, dont start talking like you have any knowledge on the geographic weed trade around california.