Author Topic: TRey Vs Sparegeez  (Read 1515 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re: TRey Vs Sparegeez
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2006, 01:21:15 AM »
Fuck Da Bay Area Faggot. I smoke dat good shit too...White Widow, Blueberry, Afghani Trian Wreck, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Monster Kush, Purple Passion, Purple Haze...Shut Da Fucc Up Wit ur faggot ass.

lol faggot please, u smoke cigarettes laced with mexican shit from a brick. im glad u just got into smokin weed a few months ago and ur excited but please, dont start talking like you have any knowledge on the geographic weed trade around california.

Lol I been smokin weed since high school bitch...I just started blazing on the regular about 6 months ago...I didn't used to smoke it every day.  But I really don't have to explain anything to you...I know wuzzup bitch. And wtf? I know what I smoke you idiot, I don't smoke anything unless I know what it is first.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2006, 01:23:47 AM »
so do you admit you smoke crystal meth recreationally and thats why you reinforce your love for weed, just to cover it up?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2006, 01:25:14 AM »
hmmm how should I put this....NO  8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2006, 01:26:48 AM »
i seen your myspace. no self respecting white man would go that far to pretend he's down unless he's a heavy drug user

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2006, 01:31:14 AM »
LoL...I'm not full white...and I don't do shit but weed.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2006, 01:34:23 AM »
youre not full white? does that mean you dont respect yourself?!? whatsup cat is it not cool to be a caucasian?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2006, 01:37:37 AM »
hmmm so I'm supposed to pretend I'm fully white?  I know I'm half white...so? I just hate when y'all call me white and say im actin' like somethin' i'm not...I'm just being myself.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2006, 01:58:17 AM »
I'm proud to be caucasian.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2006, 08:35:55 AM »

kemizt

Chief

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2006, 08:26:57 PM »
LMAO at this thread, it turned to another weed thread.

back to the beginning, I think Trey would floor sparegeez, Trey needs to stop announcin his high every fuckin thread it is pathetic. 

-KIDRENEGADE-

rik

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2006, 08:33:04 PM »
LMAO at this thread, it turned to another weed thread.

back to the beginning, I think Trey would floor sparegeez, Trey needs to stop announcin his high every fuckin thread it is pathetic. 

Real spit. No disrespect Trey, but why do you feel the need to annoounce it to dubcc everytime you're high.

Smoke it don't prmote it.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2006, 09:07:13 PM »
LOL my bad...I dunno I just love fuckin' around online when I'm faded...straight trippin' out +1  8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2006, 10:44:43 AM »
LOL my bad...I dunno I just love fuckin' around online when I'm faded...straight trippin' out +1  8)

i wanna know when youre high  ;D
Its all good with me homie..I think the haters are jealous they cant be high all the time, so they dont wanna hear when anyone else is... ; 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2006, 10:50:35 AM »

i wanna know when youre high  ;D
Its all good with me homie..I think the haters are jealous they cant be high all the time, so they dont wanna hear when anyone else is... ; 8)

Trust me brotha I stay high. But I don't come on dubcc to tell everyone that I just smoked everytime. A real smoker doesn't need to promte it. It seems like dude is just saying it so people could think he's cool.

Only two people feel the need to announce to everyone that they're high. People who smoke cus it's the "cool" thing to do and and newbies. Me I don't see the point. Shit if people ask me if I smoke most of the time I say know. Why do they need to know.

It's kinda sad really.