Author Topic: TRey Vs Sparegeez  (Read 1473 times)

everlast1986

Re: TRey Vs Sparegeez
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2006, 03:54:50 PM »
Trey lost

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2006, 03:59:35 PM »
LMAO at this thread, it turned to another weed thread.

back to the beginning, I think Trey would floor sparegeez, Trey needs to stop announcin his high every fuckin thread it is pathetic. 

Sorry bro but he wouldn't. Tell me how many times he goes to the gym a week and what he benches and then I'd see if he's worth my time. I'm sorry Trey, but I would beat the fuck out of you.

LOL ur 16 years old and like 5 foot tall...dude, I could probably bench you...I'd knock the shit out of you kid.

LOL. I bet you can't even bench your own weight, which most people can't do. My max right now is probably 180 give or less a couple pounds.

hate to break it to you, but just because you bench 180lbs doesnt mean you can fight. and 180 is not that much. my homies bro just turned 18, he is like 5'6 and reps 225.

Sparegeez

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2006, 04:11:35 PM »

back to the beginning, I think Trey would floor sparegeez, Trey needs to stop announcin his high every fuckin thread it is pathetic. 

Sorry bro but he wouldn't. Tell me how many times he goes to the gym a week and what he benches and then I'd see if he's worth my time. I'm sorry Trey, but I would beat the fuck out of you.

LOL ur 16 years old and like 5 foot tall...dude, I could probably bench you...I'd knock the shit out of you kid.

LOL. I bet you can't even bench your own weight, which most people can't do. My max right now is probably 180 give or less a couple pounds.

hate to break it to you, but just because you bench 180lbs doesnt mean you can fight. and 180 is not that much. my homies bro just turned 18, he is like 5'6 and reps 225.

Yeah that guy must be pretty strong but how much does he weigh? I weigh 140 and 180 is pretty good for my weight. I know your strength doesn't mean everything when you're in a fight, but that's all you can really go by before you fight somebody. Heart has a lot to do with it too. Here comes Trey yelling out "I'm hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, I can beat your ass lil sparegeez with my lil muscles. I'm Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, I have heart too!"

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2006, 04:54:33 PM »

lol

Yeah that guy must be pretty strong but how much does he weigh? I weigh 140 and 180 is pretty good for my weight. I know your strength doesn't mean everything when you're in a fight, but that's all you can really go by before you fight somebody. Heart has a lot to do with it too. Here comes Trey yelling out "I'm hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, I can beat your ass lil sparegeez with my lil muscles. I'm Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, I have heart too!"
lol
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 06:44:17 PM by The Purple Champ »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »
yall should just play a game of halo/socom over the internet.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sparegeez

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2006, 05:12:12 PM »

I'm not gonna lie, he has a better chance at scraping me over a fight than in Halo. I'm a Halo, Madden champ.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2006, 05:55:44 PM »

he weighs no more then 155. i am guessing he weighs 150. When i was 17 i weighed 180 and my max was 265. i would be lucky if i can put up 195 right now because i havnt lifted a weight for over 2 years, but i would still beat his ass.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2006, 06:28:38 PM »

I'm not gonna lie, he has a better chance at scraping me over a fight than in Halo. I'm a Halo, Madden champ.

What's your Halo rank?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2006, 06:38:03 PM »
i love this thread lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2006, 06:38:42 PM »
Sparegeez is that dude....
Remember what happened to the last dude that fucked his bitch? Trey dont want none..LOL!
LOL,  both these niggas is bitches. sparegeez takes back his bitch after she was fuckin another nigga, and trey loves his bammer weed, and posts when he's high, which is fuckin pathetic.  I DONT GIV A FUCK IF U SMOKE WEED U FAGGET!!!

You dont smoke weed?  ???
Hows posting high pathetic?
i smoke weed, but not that socal bammer bullshit, im from the bay, we smoke grand daddy purple all damn day, u fake niggas wouldnt know nothin about that, and we swang ss chevy's ya bitch!!!!  the reason why im hatin is cause, i dont giv a fuck if your high nigga, quit announcing that shit you attention whore.

LMAO@"socal bammer bullshit"...Our clinics down here gets shit that's just as good as the shit up in the bay, even better, cuz we get way more imports...The valley is where the kush is rotatin', homie, what you know 'bout that OG?

trey n nik u guys should come through me

where in da 818 u stay at?  I just smoked out wit a homie

granada area

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2006, 06:42:03 PM »

he might be bigger or u might be bigger but doesnt meen u can fight.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2006, 06:46:09 PM »

You can do all them push ups to pump up your chest, I got a 12 gage mossberg to pump up your chest

I don't understand how people think someone is a man if they kill somebody with a weapon instead of using your own arms and legs. To me that just means they're bitches for not fighting fairly. I know you're just clowning Rik, but I can't stand it when mothafuckas kill some of my homeboys kuz they can't beat them with their hands.

homie u still livin like back in day? every1 blasts, if ur gonna be gettin into shit u best have a gat too, if u aint fuckin wit punks. every1 can fight and they will at a point in their life even the most pussiest people, but not every1 can kill  men or dissassemble their bodies n all that.

Sparegeez

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2006, 06:48:05 PM »

What's your Halo rank?

Use to be a 35 in team slayer. I don't know what I am now, my brother played on it after I got tired of it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2006, 06:50:30 PM »
With all the bad shit said all dissing aside, sparegizlle props on youre gf shes pretty hot

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2006, 06:52:26 PM »

You can do all them push ups to pump up your chest, I got a 12 gage mossberg to pump up your chest

I don't understand how people think someone is a man if they kill somebody with a weapon instead of using your own arms and legs. To me that just means they're bitches for not fighting fairly. I know you're just clowning Rik, but I can't stand it when mothafuckas kill some of my homeboys kuz they can't beat them with their hands.

homie u still livin like back in day? every1 blasts, if ur gonna be gettin into shit u best have a gat too, if u aint fuckin wit punks. every1 can fight and they will at a point in their life even the most pussiest people, but not every1 can kill  men or dissassemble their bodies n all that.

fuck you. any punk can squeeze a trigger your little asian ass just has to hide behind a gat so you dont get your little buck ten frame doesnt get rocked. and so you can get hood points cuz youre ashamed of your skin color