Author Topic: Nas- Hip Hop is dead leaked  (Read 2059 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Nas- Hip Hop is dead leaked
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2006, 05:08:33 PM »
Glad to hear you guys are liking this.  I'm not gonna hear, as I'm coppin as soon as it drops on the 19th.  If you guys like this shit PLEASE SUPPORT IT AND BUY IT WHEN IT DROPS!!!!  IT'S CRUCIAL TO SUPPORT NEW SHIT THAT IS QUALITY!!!!  SHOW THESE MOTHERFUCKIN LABELS THAT QUALITY SELLS!!!!!

herpes

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2006, 05:14:08 PM »
Glad to hear you guys are liking this.  I'm not gonna hear, as I'm coppin as soon as it drops on the 19th.  If you guys like this shit PLEASE SUPPORT IT AND BUY IT WHEN IT DROPS!!!!  IT'S CRUCIAL TO SUPPORT NEW SHIT THAT IS QUALITY!!!!  SHOW THESE MOTHERFUCKIN LABELS THAT QUALITY SELLS!!!!!

word, i was goin buy it regardless but then I was like fuck it im not even going to download it.  I wanna take it back in the day when you anticipated the actual album droping.

PLANT

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2006, 05:20:14 PM »
this shit sounds real dope right now....Nas sounds fuckin dope, damn this guy is never going to fall off.  I cant tell yet if its the album of the year or not but its sounds super tight right now.  Nas has lyrics, and lyrics and even more lyrics than your average rapper.  Its funny to me how this album puts Kingdom Come to shame.  Im glad Snoop stepped it up for Play on Playa, that shit is hot as a muthafucker.  I was worried about the Nas/Snoop colabo but it turned out nice.  Gonna buy this cd for sure.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2006, 06:03:43 PM »
There are some serious beats on here, dope lyrics.  I totally under-estimated this album.

d-nice

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2006, 06:21:42 PM »
I am going to wait until the 19th. I have heard 3 tracks so far and that sold me already.

$Eg2$

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2006, 06:37:28 PM »
I'm downloading now thanx for the link  :psych: Suckaz :laugh:

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2006, 06:43:50 PM »
This album bumps in the car. My fav is holdin down the block

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2006, 08:33:38 PM »
This record is fucking nuttttsss

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2006, 10:52:54 PM »
pretty sure its not the retail...the tracklists on best buys site and such are different...missing the track w/ damian marley...etc...

ecrazy

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2006, 11:25:05 PM »
Well I went to the official Album Release Party Here Held in LA...Was rolling and Networking with a lot of So. Cali & LA hip hop's best....Julio G & Mr. Choc, a lot of underground artists and temple effective, musicplus tv, anyway i digress....The tracklist is the real deal....They played the whole thing and afterwards when they were done Nas came out and answered questions......People asked about the Beef with Jim Jones....he straight out said he doesnt even care, he knows that cat is out there making his money, he doesnt even care and doesnt even listen for a Jim Jones diss...he's not important to him....talked about the whole 50 cent beef situation and said he had respect with him and that there isnt really anything bad he said about him, he just knows that 50 beefs and talks about anything, and that he's not going to even give him the publicity, he's going to wait for oprah to reply with a diss track, then he'll come with one with 50. he talked about hip hop is dead, and that Kelis was going to do a track with andre and they were going to call it "R&B and Hip Hop Is Dead" but ended up not doing it, so he straight out jacked it....and he forgets most of the tracks he made for the new album, his writing process and his favorite past tracks, and what he listens to...anyway, yeah...dope album, was not feeling that kelis joint though, everything else was fire, especially the track he produced & the game track

Chief

« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2006, 12:13:32 AM »
the hip hop is dead version on this album is wayyyyy better than the og..

and if andre was gonna make a song called r&b & hiphop is dead i wonder what the emotional sensitive southern bitches would have said about it?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2006, 03:16:01 AM »
I am definetly buying this. The last joint I bought is Big Bang.

This is what hip hop been mising. Great production with great lyrics. We had a lot of cds with great production but wack lyrics, great lyrics but wack production. Now Nasir put an album out that has it all.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2006, 03:22:04 AM »
This album is pure dopeness!!!!

Best Tracks:

Blunt Ashes
Playa On Playa (Fuckin crazy)
Hold Down The Block
Where Are They Now
Hip Hop Is Dead
Black Republican

Dope Tracks:

Hustlers
Let There Be Light
Still dreaming
You Can't Kill Me
Money Over Bullshit
Hope
Not Going Back

Weak Tracks but still listenable:

Carry On Tradition
Who killed it (creative but eh....)
Can't Forget about You

I am def coppin, this shits all over KC and edges DA, album of the year without a doubt...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2006, 03:33:52 AM »
Carry On Tradition and Cant Forget You are pure fire imo.

The only wack track is Who Killed It. This falls into the wtf were they thinking category. X is there with that Choke Me Spank Me join too  :P

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2006, 03:35:15 AM »
I am going to wait until the 19th. I have heard 3 tracks so far and that sold me already.

Me too.