Author Topic: New Video Clip of Dr. Dre & Bishop Lamont (DETOX in Sept. '07) !!!  (Read 2832 times)

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New Video Clip of Dr. Dre & Bishop Lamont (DETOX in Sept. '07) !!!
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2006, 09:26:15 AM »
with all the so called flops and talk about aftermath fallin off,it seems that Dre is ready to show and prove his production skills havent fallen off.i see it happening in early '08,with all the pushbacks that happen(imo)but it does look,like a great year for westcoast music in general.it will be interesting to hear what hell rap about being that so much has happened in the last couple years in the aftermath camp :)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2006, 01:07:45 PM »
^^ yeah but the big dissapointments are with g-unit and shady records... not Aftermath.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
That Video was WACK.  Bishop couldve done better with Dres time then to put him on camera then demand poon-tang from the ladies.  Thats just stupid.  "I know him so you give me poon-tang!"  OOkay!!!!  Whatever!

lol are you serious? its a minute-long clip

I know and he couldve done alot better with Dres minute.  Bishop turned me off when he did that video with Glasses.  He just says stupid shit and trys to come off like hes all that because hes on Aftermath.  Just shut up and put an album out.  Just my opinion.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2006, 07:49:51 AM »
^^ Glasses was the one sayin' all the dumb shit, Bishop was funny (imo).

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2006, 08:07:20 AM »
Why the hell is Dre so shy? So many years in the hip hop game and he still shy?!?!!? I don't get it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 08:14:39 AM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Suga Foot

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2006, 09:32:58 AM »
... and keep in mind, Dre worked with Snoop's recent record for a reason. It's a set up for what's to come (just think No Limit: Top Dogg followed by Chronic 2001). Also, Bishop's first album is scheduled for before DETOX as another set up (just think The Slim Shady LP followed by Chronic 2001). Finally, it's no coincidence that Em is coming back with a solo album after DETOX when he doesn't drop an album for 3 years and has been taking so much critisizm as well as the whole Proof situation. Just think Marshall Mathers LP after Chronic 2001). Starting with Snoop's TBCT, Aftermath is finally made thier coundown official to Bishop, Dre and Em's next LPs.

See the pattern?

thats pretty much how it works.  Thats why "2001", "The Last Meal", "Restless", and "MMLP" all came out within a short amount of time from eachother.  Everyone drops an album (basically piggy back on Dre's album) and then do a monster tour.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2006, 01:21:58 PM »
hopefully detox will come out in late 07 but i bet he will push it to 08 and bishop will probably drop either late 07 or early 08

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2006, 03:06:19 PM »
Don't be fooled by the recent postings on DETOX. The lead single wont be out any earlier than Aug.