Author Topic: change.  (Read 120 times)

Chief

change.
« on: December 07, 2006, 10:34:41 AM »
fuck, it's weird how you think you got everything sorted, everything seems perfect, then pow, shit changes and everything seems to follow suit...

lifes strange sometimes, it's crazy how change always happens, but me i usually never suspect it  ;D this time i suspect huge changes, i can just sense my world being tipped upside down, i guess it's called entering adult hood  :-\

damn sometimes i wish things would pause and not change, fuck gettin older and all that.. but then again, without change life would be pretty boring huh?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: change.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 12:47:31 PM »
I hate change. ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 08:45:44 PM »
fuck, it's weird how you think you got everything sorted, everything seems perfect, then pow, shit changes and everything seems to follow suit...

lifes strange sometimes, it's crazy how change always happens, but me i usually never suspect it  ;D this time i suspect huge changes, i can just sense my world being tipped upside down, i guess it's called entering adult hood  :-\

damn sometimes i wish things would pause and not change, fuck gettin older and all that.. but then again, without change life would be pretty boring huh?

The way you're suspecting things and talking about your world going upside down sounds like you're stressed out and anxious about it.  The trick to avoid that is to realize that much of the things you're talking about are outside of your control.  For instance time marches on and nothing you do can stop it... so anything that is going to occur simply through the passing of time is nothing to worry about, because all you can do is react to the change, you can't prevent it, steer it, stop it, etc.  I've found in life a lot of what I worry about is actually things that are entirely out of my control.  You can use this to deal with anything.  For instance, even if someone you're really close to is dying, ultimately, you yourself are healthy and not dying... tommorow life will go on without the person, it's only your mind and your heart that are making you feel so bad.  The reality of the situation is nothing's really wrong, you're just trippin.... that's the human condition and what makes life so wonderful, that we have the capacity to love so much that it puts us in pain. 

Every species has little things that define it like that.  For instance dogs are loyal until their death, if a dog thinks somebody is trying to hurt you and you're the dog's master, the dog will fight whatever it is until death to try and protect you just because you've fed him and sheltered him. 

Humans are similar, a lot of times what we worry about and get anxious and upset about is just a product of our minds and our human nature.  When it comes down to our physical existance, we're healthy and nothing is wrong with us.

So basically what I'm saying is if you're fearful of change, it's not really a true fear, it's just your mind and your nature being too intelligent for it's own good.  In life all you need is air, food, water, and shelter.  You likely have all 4 of those, anything above that is a great day.  Be thankful for it!

Chief

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 09:58:33 PM »
^good post.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 07:28:25 AM »
I know what u mean man. Ever since my 18th birthday i havent' been looking to my birthdays anymore. Every year it's worse. It's like you're born and every day after that until your death you're dying. It's fucked up but I guess it's better to just take it as it comes, who knows what you'll think about all this in 20 years? Just try to stay on track man, that's what i'm gonna try to do and hope i can get thru this thing
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)