Author Topic: Who's tried Salvia?  (Read 420 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Who's tried Salvia?
« on: December 07, 2006, 11:18:28 AM »
Any one of you muthafuckaz ever tried this shit? The smoke-shop down the street was selling grams of it for 20 bux... It's a hallucinogenic "legal" drug similar to mescaline and is often compared to psilocybin (shrooms) and even LSD. If anyone has had any experiences with this drug, lemme know what's up, cuz I'm probably gunna be hitting some bowls of this shit pretty soon...PeACe

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who's tried Salvia?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 11:25:20 AM »
i tried it once.. worst shit i ever tried

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 11:41:07 AM »
i tried it once.. worst shit i ever tried

LOL, why's that? Did it simply not get you high, or did you just have a bad trip?...Or maybe you just had some shit that was weaksausage?

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 11:50:08 AM »
i was talkin to my ex girlfriend last week and she said she tried it and said it was a big waste, you need to smoke 3 times the amount than just smoking weed to get high or to even feel anything...those were her words exactly, and she's a huge pothead

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 11:54:31 AM »
salvia is just stupid, it lasts for like 5 minutes tops, and usually only lasts like 1-2 minutes. it tastes cack, why not just smoke weed? weed is better in every sense, a better high, lasts longer, tastes better.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 11:57:58 AM »
^^I smoke weed every day...LOL. I dunno though, everyone has different opinions of this shit...

dawg wen ever i do salvia that shit is crazy i always see like lego crayon people buildin shit man and i swear im in another world like if ur sober and watch me on that shit ull thinkin im fuckin crazy but i swear im in a whole new world. and the laughing is just increadible strong lol i love that shit man i dont even wanna fuck wit shrooms or acid ill just keep that shit on a safe level of fun :D

^^^LOL!...A lot of the shit out there that claims to be salvia is not even potent at all, maybe that's what ya'll was getting? I don't even know, but I had a question...The guy at the smoke-shop said to smoke it alone, but I heard from some people that it was better if you mix it with weed...Anyone know which is the better bet?

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 12:03:19 PM »
salvia is just stupid, why not just smoke weed?
I know tons of people that tried it, but i never have; i never understood the fun with hallucinagens, its never ever turned out fun for me. SmileEs girlfiend needs to buy stronger shit. Ive seen people completely bug out on salvia; but most just sit there and giggle and shit. haha nobody I know has made a point of doing it again so it can't be that pleasant. A lot of people just saw a lot of tracers and shit, like lights would get streaked with their eye movements.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 12:05:23 PM by Smoke Break »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 12:04:59 PM »
nobody I know has made a point of doing it again so it can't be that pleasant.

LOL. Read the quote I just posted...

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 12:07:23 PM »
^^I smoke weed every day...LOL. I dunno though, everyone has different opinions of this shit...

dawg wen ever i do salvia that shit is crazy i always see like lego crayon people buildin shit man and i swear im in another world like if ur sober and watch me on that shit ull thinkin im fuckin crazy but i swear im in a whole new world. and the laughing is just increadible strong lol i love that shit man i dont even wanna fuck wit shrooms or acid ill just keep that shit on a safe level of fun :D

^^^LOL!...A lot of the shit out there that claims to be salvia is not even potent at all, maybe that's what ya'll was getting? I don't even know, but I had a question...The guy at the smoke-shop said to smoke it alone, but I heard from some people that it was better if you mix it with weed...Anyone know which is the better bet?

try both :)

if it dont work alone, try it with weed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »

try both :)

if it dont work alone, try it with weed

I only have a gram... :-\

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2006, 12:12:14 PM »
lol i've never heard shit like that before with it, he must be fuckin with the 100x bags. I've heard that you should mix it with weed too actually.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2006, 12:14:37 PM »
lol i've never heard shit like that before with it, he must be fuckin with the 100x bags. I've heard that you should mix it with weed too actually.

I heard 2 things:

1.Smoking it alone is a waste.
2.Smoking it with weed will kill the salvia affect.

Now what the fuck should I do? :stupid:

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2006, 12:17:56 PM »
haha, you're gonna have to do it science experiment style like seer said, alone, and then with. And if that doesn't work smoke up that gram and go get some more weed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2006, 12:19:24 PM »
haha, you're gonna have to do it science experiment style like seer said, alone, and then with. And if that doesn't work smoke up that gram and go get some more weed.

It won't be enough to try both...LOL. I guess I'll try it alone since I smoke weed every day and I'll probably end up rolling a blunt afterwards anyways...PeACe

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2006, 01:12:25 PM »
try it dude its tight. all you need is a few good bong rips. i was laughing uncontrollably and fell on the carpet, there was this huge vortex on the floor sucking me in so i was on the floor just laughing and yelling at my friends "save me!" oh, good times