Author Topic: Who's tried Salvia?  (Read 422 times)

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Who's tried Salvia?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 01:21:48 PM »
look , if you never tried it dont say false shit about it .......
theres different "grade" aka 10x 15x 20x and 25x max i think
10x being the weakest one and the cheapest, idk if theres 30 or over or whatever
but i tried 10x and 15x and 10x = 10 min high buzz and 15x = 15-20min high buzz
10x made me laugh non stop i couldnt control myself but i could control what i was sayin .. it was hella funny i was sitting on the ground and couldnt move my fuckin body and was laughin so hard ...... good times
15x is wack and made me hallucinate heavy for 5-10mins, after that time i was like wtf just happened !? and i was tripping and shit cuz my friends parents came home while we were on that shit... baaaaad
this drugs makes you sweat like you would sweat if you ran a fuckin marathon...... it takes all your energy and you just wanna go home and dont do shit after .......... and yea you need to smoke with a waterbong ...
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 01:28:46 PM »
^^So ya'll would recommend it alone or mixed with weed?

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »
nah you only take one hit of it (one packed bowl, itll burn fast) without weed and you wait 10seconds and then your so fucked up .. heh, i wouldnt recommend over 10x tho

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 01:38:10 PM »
nah you only take one hit of it (one packed bowl, itll burn fast) without weed and you wait 10seconds and then your so fucked up .. heh, i wouldnt recommend over 10x tho

One bowl, that's it? I was thinking of splitting a gram between me and my girl, it'll def be more than one bowl....Is there a certain amount you're supposed to smoke, or is it the more you smoke the more fucked up you'll get?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 01:42:02 PM »
I haven't...but I'm bout to smoke some chronic  8) 8)

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 01:47:48 PM »
man you dont even have the time to smoke 2 bowls because youre gonna be fucked up fast .. 1gram is enough for 3 ppl, just fill the bowl with the most you can and smoke it all with one puff only, like i said its gonna blaze quick, and also keep the smoke for a good amount of time in your lungs like hash ..

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2006, 01:51:35 PM »
i tried it once.. worst shit i ever tried

LOL, why's that? Did it simply not get you high, or did you just have a bad trip?...Or maybe you just had some shit that was weaksausage?
it didnt get me high.. or well i could feel it very little.. i think you gotta do a lot of it to get high!

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2006, 01:54:37 PM »
...... no ......... you have to use a waterbong... listen when then dude tells you how to get high on that shit

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2006, 02:03:53 PM »
LOL at some of the replies. JpM has got it right, everything he said is 100% correct.

There is no way you're going to have time to smoke a second bowl lol. You're GONE after like 5 seconds. Most people that tried it around me, let the bong fall to the floor right after they hit it, and later on they couldn't remember dropping it.

You're FUCKED UP for like 10 minutes, like you see all kinds of weird shit, and suddenly you're in a whole other place, and you don't take notice of anything around you... The first 2-3 minutes are the strongest, after that it starts wearing off, and after 10-15minutes your head is almost clear again.

I know that Salvia has absolutely no effect on 1 out of every 5 persons. One of my friends smoked 5 bowls in a row and didn't feel a thing.

Also, I wouldn't recommend mixing it with weed, it would be a waste. It smells horrible. Just pack it in a waterbong, hit it, and make sure you have somebody next to you to grab the bong out of your hand, and just watch for you not to do any dumb shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2006, 02:08:14 PM »
LOL at some of the replies. JpM has got it right, everything he said is 100% correct.

There is no way you're going to have time to smoke a second bowl lol. You're GONE after like 5 seconds. Most people that tried it around me, let the bong fall to the floor right after they hit it, and later on they couldn't remember dropping it.

You're FUCKED UP for like 10 minutes, like you see all kinds of weird shit, and suddenly you're in a whole other place, and you don't take notice of anything around you... The first 2-3 minutes are the strongest, after that it starts wearing off, and after 10-15minutes your head is almost clear again.

I know that Salvia has absolutely no effect on 1 out of every 5 persons. One of my friends smoked 5 bowls in a row and didn't feel a thing.

Also, I wouldn't recommend mixing it with weed, it would be a waste. It smells horrible. Just pack it in a waterbong, hit it, and make sure you have somebody next to you to grab the bong out of your hand, and just watch for you not to do any dumb shit.

Thanks...That's some pretty useful input.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2006, 02:17:31 PM »
No prob...

Oh and another thing... most people I know tried it once, maybe two or three times, and then left it alone... I guess it's fun to try, but you don't wanna do it regularily... Taste bad, you're wasted for 10minutes, and then you're pretty much normal, you just feel real tired... But it's a crazy feeling, because you really feel in another world... Atleast I did...

Here are a few stories I witnessed:

My roommate took a hit, and he was the first to try it, we had no idea what it's like. He lets the bong fall to the floor, nasty water all over the carpet and shit, but he doesn't even notice... He's sitting there grinning like an idiot, and starts to laugh. Then I guess he thought that I (was sitting in front of him), was some kind of building or something, and when I moved he started yelling like "DONT MOVE DONT MOVE, THE BUILDING IS GONNA COLLAPSE!! STAY LIKE THAT!!' and shit.. and at the same time he was describing the building and shit.. Then all of a sudden he said like a curtain passed in front of his eyes, and he was sitting at the table with his family eating dinner.... And some other shit...  Then he started being quiet for a while and I guess it was wearing off...

What's crazy about it is that you can't really remember that you just took drugs... Like the dude was describing what he was seeing but he was dead serious about it!! I think afterwoods he still had a pretty clear memory of the trip...

My other roommate thought he was on top of a hill or mountain, and everything was purple... The sky, the landscape, the ground... And he was sitting there like a big baboon with a big grin on his face... For like 5 minutes.. LOL..

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2006, 03:06:57 PM »
yeayea my friend thought he was on a sinking boat while he was just there standing up with nothin movin beside him haha and heard stories of ppl seing the world in legos hahaha , myself, i just was laughing hard on 10x and on 15x i was seing trippy stuff like faces of my friends starting to turn around and shit like that .. freaky stuff ! you definitely dont wanna do that drug more than twice .. no fear of being addicted

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2006, 06:51:49 PM »
Dude don't listen to these fool saying it doesn't do anything. It fucks you up and you go into another world. You have to hold the hit in for 30 seconds and I recommend a butane lighter. You shouldn't need more than 2 hits before you go into another world

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2006, 06:56:07 PM »
all my friends smoked it alone in a pipe and said they were trippin like mad for 10 mins roughly. It kicked in right as they blew out the smoke too..
I never plan on tryin that shit though, weed + mush is all I need

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2006, 07:00:16 PM »
first time I smoked it, it was ok.  Tried it a few times after that and I gotta say the shit completely sucks.  I have no desire to ever smoke it again for the rest of my life.  weed is a billion times better.  and if you want to hallucinate, shrooms and acid are a billion times better.