Author Topic: Nation Of Islam Lutinent Khalid Muhammad Debate With Jewish Scholars At College  (Read 504 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
You got to see it to believe it... the fourth one is probably the most phenomenal, the white people and Jews couldn't even handle what he was saying without walking out of the classroom, on part 3 he breaks down how the Jewish control of major media and more pointedly their caracatures of black people, but really his speach was primarily his effort to prove that black people are the origional Jews because Moses was black (Egyptian) and Abraham's progyny was black.

PART 1:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43459021&hl=en

PART 2:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33679983&hl=en

PART 3:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26087377&hl=en

PART 4:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86888379&hl=en
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 02:15:29 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

HE'S COMIN FOR YA BRYAN!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
You got to see it to believe it... the fourth one is probably the most phenomenal, the white people and Jews couldn't even handle what he was saying without walking out of the classroom, on part 3 he breaks down how the Jewish control of major media and more pointedly their caracatures of black people, but really his speach was primarily his effort to prove that black people are the origional Jews because Moses was black (Egyptian) and Abraham's progyny was black.
Damn right. Black Power! Fuck white people.

Samoan Enforcer

oh and bry guy the links are down. i guess the white jew media was outraged by kareem abdul shakalakas revelations

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

PART 1:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...43459021&hl=en

PART 2:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33679983&hl=en

PART 3:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26087377&hl=en

PART 4:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...86888379&hl=en

Why do you support a group that make a mockery of your religion? Is supporting blacks more imporant than supporting Islam? You want to see Khalid Muhammad get his ass handed to him. Tell him to walk into Mecca and tell everyone how Allah appeared on Earth as a man by the name of Master W. Fard Muhammad in Michigan 60 years ago.

Also there is no proof that higher level Egyptians of that particular era or Jews were blacks. Dark skinned semites that look a lot like Arabs sure, but black? The evidence is thin.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Here is video of Khalid Muhhamed droppin bombs on crackers on the TV show Donahue.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Thanks for the video real american from watching it i noted this particularly"i know there is a little bit of Hitler in all white people" see we do agree on some things infinite but you embrace whatever is muslim, the nation of islam is well known for it's less than hidden views. He bases his views on the evil which has been inflicted on africans, I am not debating that but what he preaches is a message of evil of genocide. The man is a sick monster an evil racist, the only difference between his views and stalins, mao's and others is that he is black. Malcolm X broke away from the black muslims ultimately because he realised they were a part of the problem and that racism was being used as a divide and conquer tactic. 

Also on the issue of south africa he speaks a lot of half truths and cunningly disguises what really happened there with his vehement language. The truth is he did not want to muddy the waters, everything had to be kept black and white no pun intended and so he deliberately missed out the fact that the indigenous people of the nation have been completely ostracised, have to beg for scraps have absolutely no say in the runnning of their own country. Also and this is always the case, there is forever this downright lie that most whites there are rich, that is absolutely bullshit a complete lie. This was just a side issue though and not central to the main point of my post which was this man's pure evil masqueraded as some kind of wonderul revolutionary.

Furthermore how does it help preaching that jews are the problem? I am even arguing from the point of view that that there are many jews in prominent positions of that there is no doubt. However again he isnt preaching to unify for any other cause than to develop a hatred a wicked evil hatred for all people jewish white and arab. Again he is just part of the problem, he isn't advancing thought he is just another cog in a design to instigate and pit race against race.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 07:18:17 PM by virtuoso »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Hey the links dont work, i really wanted to see the videos.

I think its true, the white/jewish media had to filter it so they probably took it off of google videos.lol

Narrator

Fuck all white people.  While I'd love to forgive them for their devilish nature, my good friend Mr. Kalashnikov says I can't.  He has words of wisdom to disperse in the devil's direction.

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
They are semitic. They arent black, its like me calling a bedouin black, and when we say black we mean like african e.g. sudan, congo, south africa etc, right?

Man, cmon abdul infinite you are embarrassin yourself, im part arab and i dont say 'ye man i got some cousins who have a black background, ye man theyre from egypt', thats bullshit.

But anyway, thank you for researching this pointless story and takin time out of your pointfull life.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Just go to this address and click the links from there.

http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=788764
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 01:04:07 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
They are semitic. They arent black, its like me calling a bedouin black, and when we say black we mean like african e.g. sudan, congo, south africa etc, right?

Man, cmon abdul infinite you are embarrassin yourself, im part arab and i dont say 'ye man i got some cousins who have a black background, ye man theyre from egypt', thats bullshit.

But anyway, thank you for researching this pointless story and takin time out of your pointfull life.

I didn't say anything about anything.  The only thing I did was posted up some links and told ya'll what went down.  It's definitely worth watching, and it is definitely education from a historical perspective and from a sociological perspective viewing how the audience and those debating respond to what is being presented.

My personal opinion is that Khalid Muhammad won this debate, and that his argumentation was easily the most clear and informative of the three debaters.  That is all I am saying at this time.  Watch for yourself and see.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I am not going to lie, Khalid Muhhamed served crackers left and right in that clip. The white people in the audience were egtting heated.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Ever get the feeling that he is perhaps a stooge?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Ever get the feeling that he is perhaps a stooge?

You have to admit that he is a dynamic, eloquent speaker. And it is unusual to see a black man commanding a room full of white people and taking control over them.