Author Topic: Nation Of Islam Lutinent Khalid Muhammad Debate With Jewish Scholars At College  (Read 503 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Let's put it like this his message is so extreme that I am suspicious who his true "masters" are.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Let's put it like this his message is so extreme that I am suspicious who his true "masters" are.

What do you mean by that?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Is he also known as khalid shaikh muhammed? *edit* i just read he was assasinated
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 06:24:50 PM by virtuoso »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Of course, I mean back in the day, everybody was African American, right?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I don't follow you man, I think he was a sincere representative of Elijah Muhammad, if anything was going on behind the scenes I think it was outside his knowledge, and if anybody is secretly CIA or Freemason or whatever your alleging it would have been Farakhan because Farakhan actually silenced Khalid Muhammad at the hieght of his popularity and later Khalid was assassinated.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I should have clarified what I meant, I am not saying that the CIA was definitely behind the scenes with the nation of islam but rumours were abound that they might have been. Also as with all assaninations there are always meant to be several possible culprits so it could have been another black group, the CIA, a white group, a rogue agent, there are many possible suspects for his assasination. Although lets face it his death was never going to create a massive furore when he was actively inciting people to commit the extermination of an entire race of people. Perhaps by pulling away from farrakhan he did become a sitting duck and certainly farrakhans message has softened considerably towards white people and for that matter all races.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He wasn't assasinated. Someone did shoot him but he did survive. He died a few years ago from some a heart attack I think.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Yeah your right according to wikpedia he died from a brain aneurysm and was shot by a former NOI member. This is the first time I have heard of this man to be honest so what I am reading and hearing now is all new to me.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
racism to me is false debate, while we are debating on such things their are stronger menaces to humanity like global warming, war and such, if we could get pass our differences we could work togheter on building a better world.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yup and this man was evil, just like the KKK and all of these other genuinely hateful racists in the world.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
(Shallow)  - Also there is no proof that higher level Egyptians of that particular era or Jews were blacks. Dark skinned semites that look a lot like Arabs sure, but black? The evidence is thin.

what time period?

there is no question that ancient kemet was black.  it wasn't until the 13th dynasty when hyksos (caucasians) moved into kemet in large numbers.  after the hykso reign was overthrown hyksos remained in lower kemet and continued to cause problems, as they worshipped foreign gods and had allegiances elsewhere.

the original jews?  the levite priestly caste was actually kemetic.  thus black.  however their doctrine was later distorted.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Samoan Enforcer

Of course, I mean back in the day, everybody was African American, right?

lol, thats a funny sentence

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^I appreciate it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
yes, back in the dayz we wuz all niggaz, none like the ol school mayne

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
(Shallow)  - Also there is no proof that higher level Egyptians of that particular era or Jews were blacks. Dark skinned semites that look a lot like Arabs sure, but black? The evidence is thin.

what time period?

there is no question that ancient kemet was black.  it wasn't until the 13th dynasty when hyksos (caucasians) moved into kemet in large numbers.  after the hykso reign was overthrown hyksos remained in lower kemet and continued to cause problems, as they worshipped foreign gods and had allegiances elsewhere.

the original jews?  the levite priestly caste was actually kemetic.  thus black.  however their doctrine was later distorted.

No question? Don't be silly. Nothing that far back can be with out question. Does Kemet stand for the black soil by the nile, or the black people in the Egypt? If one were to actually see the source material they'd come to realize that so much is derived from the educated guesses of professors. Who says the hyksos were caucasian? Anyway that's beside the point. We are talking about the era that blasphemous "muslim" was talking about, and that was the era of Moses. When was that? Well realistically we don't even know if he existed, but lets say between 1500 and 1400 BC. By that time the Hyksos reign had come and gone. So what did Moses look like, and how mixed were Egyptians by that time? Did Egyptians and Jews look the same? Or was Egypt so diverse by then that members of the same family could look pretty different? Of course we have to keep in mind that Moses may not have existed and that the entire Torah could be allegory. No question; I don't think so. Too many questions is more like it.