Author Topic: Nation Of Islam Lutinent Khalid Muhammad Debate With Jewish Scholars At College  (Read 507 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
(shallow) - No question? Don't be silly.

actually, there is no question on this one.  the research has been done.  the evidence is in.

(shallow) - Does Kemet stand for the black soil by the nile, or the black people in the Egypt?

take a look at the monuments standing in the desert on the sand, and ask yourself why they would name their land after the soil of the nile.

put kemet aside.  they referred to themelves as "kemmau" or "kammau". 
kem again means black
au means person, child, "i"...etc. thus, kemmau literally means "black people".

they recognized their ancestors as having come from the south, from kush or punt.

there is no question that kemet was originally black.

(shallow) - If one were to actually see the source material they'd come to realize that so much is derived from the educated guesses of professors.

i've seen materials, texts, how they depicted themselves, and i have several hieroglyphic dictionaries in my possession.
also, medu continues to be read and spoken within africa; but much of that tradition is underground and hidden. 

(shallow) - Who says the hyksos were caucasian?

"asiatic".  i was looking for a better word than "semitic".  the bottom line is the hyksos were not black/african.

(shallow) - We are talking about the era that blasphemous "muslim" was talking about, and that was the era of Moses. When was that? Well realistically we don't even know if he existed, but lets say between 1500 and 1400 BC. By that time the Hyksos reign had come and gone. So what did Moses look like, and how mixed were Egyptians by that time?

if you look at the scholarship khallid muhammad is citing, the only logical explanation for who "moses" was is going to be one of akhenaten's priests or akhenaten himself.  thus moses would have either been kemetic royalty or from a kemetic priestly caste.  eitherway moses himself would have been black.
there is evidence that moses, aaron and all the levites were black and of a kemetic priesthood.  the rest 12 tribes were a mix of "asiatics" and africans.  (kemau). 
if you look at the bibe you will see the levites are counted separately from the 12 tribes, and 2 tribes descend from joseph.  this is in numbers iirc.  anyway, that is the scholarship khallid is referencing.

(shallow) - Did Egyptians and Jews look the same?  Or was Egypt so diverse by then that members of the same family could look pretty different?

there are no jews at this point.  the "israelites" would have been a mix, led by a black, kemetic priesthood.

(shallow) - Of course we have to keep in mind that Moses may not have existed and that the entire Torah could be allegory.

the entire torah is plagiarized, it does contain allegory.

(shallow) - No question; I don't think so. Too many questions is more like it.

questions about the israelites?  sure.  questions about kemet being black africans?  not at all.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 08:37:50 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
So you're telling me that no where in the world will you find expert Egyptologists that debate the race of the Egyptians?

Can you prove with out a doubt the Torah was plagarized and the Quran never was? The answer is no, so stop coming with so much certainty. Nothing is certain when it comes to going back that far. How do you know the hieroglyphics were translated properly (yes I know about the Rosetta stone)? And what does that mean the Jews didn't exist at the time of Moses? I could pull some shit about the Holy Spirit entered my body and told me something was true, therefore it is, but then we'd get nowhere. I saw some idiot speaking to a crowd debating a Christian about Jesus and he'd say shit like "Jesus was..... and this is true, because the Quran is says it is true. And how do we know the Quran is true? Because the Quran told us the Quran is true", and this was followed by cheering coming from the crowd. If you want to appeal to the lowest common denominator that's fine, but don't expect me to buy it. Until I see the "missing link" I 'm not going to accept evolution as fact and thousands of the top scientists will tell me it is, so don't even expect me to accept anything about the ancient times as 100% fact. I'm a Christian who won't even say it is 100% fact that Jesus the person even existed on Earth. Why? Because it isn't.

What would you say to this statement? (just curious):

"The Ancient Greeks were responsoble for bring math, science, and philophy to levels unseen by any civilixation before them."

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
(Shallow) - So you're telling me that no where in the world will you find expert Egyptologists that debate the race of the Egyptians?

kemet has a complicated history, so the particular time period...etc. is relevent.
kemet was not a single homogenous people but a confederation of tribes.
there was a caste system (traditional african caste system), the royal, priestly, warrior castes originally came from the south and were black.
after thousands of years, the complexion of kemet, particularly lower kemet (northern), began to change.
there are cultures in western and central africa that continue to preserve and maintain history, culture and religious & spiritual traditions that trace directly back to kemet.
there are clear facts, that are cut and dry, and the evidence is overwhelming.

i think the evidence paints a clear picture.

(Shallow) - Can you prove with out a doubt the Torah was plagarized and the Quran never was?

i can prove without a doubt that the qu'ran plagiarizes the torah, and the torah plagiarizes kemetic and sumerian texts.

(Shallow) - How do you know the hieroglyphics were translated properly (yes I know about the Rosetta stone)?

there are other sources.  the priesthood is known to have fled kemet to kush and elsewhere during numerous episodes.  knowlede of medu neter was never lost.

many "hieroglyphics" were translated improperly.

(Shallow) - And what does that mean the Jews didn't exist at the time of Moses?

according to the bible, there are 12 tribes of israel + the levites who are priests, and effectively a 13th tribe without any land.

according to jews, 10 of the 12 tribes were destroyed by babylon.  no mention of what happened to the levites.  jews claim to descend from these 2 remaining tribes.

according to the bible, israelites is a subset of hebrews.  according to jews, they are a subset of israelites.

(Shallow) - I saw some idiot speaking to a crowd debating a Christian about Jesus and he'd say shit like "Jesus was..... and this is true, because the Quran is says it is true. And how do we know the Quran is true?

we do not know that the qu'ran is true.  i agree with you there.

(Shallow) - What would you say to this statement? (just curious):

"The Ancient Greeks were responsoble for bring math, science, and philophy to levels unseen by any civilixation before them."

i would say a more direct question would have been:
"are you an afrocentrist?"

the truth of history should be known.  credit should be given where it is due.  the ancient greeks deserve credit for any and all of their accomplishments.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
the guy who was cutting these videos must have been completely unbiased... ::)

this guy is such a racist, i mean the jew who was taking crap before him was a racist too, but khalid muhammad is really one of the biggest racist assholes ive ever seen.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Haha, this guy was the truth! In there getting those Jews heated, lmao! R.I.P Khalid Abdul Muhammed, may peace be with you. He was a very misguided, yet logical and intelligent man..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"