Author Topic: #1 UCLA vs #6 Texas A&M  (Read 155 times)

"THE" MoSav

#1 UCLA vs #6 Texas A&M
« on: December 07, 2006, 04:05:25 PM »
Saturday At 11:30 PST on CBS
This game is gonna be huge! The Bruins are Consensus #1 and look to remain undefeated but it wont be easy..GO BRUINS!!

UCLA UCLA UCLA UCLA

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

Re: #1 UCLA vs #6 Texas A&M
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 05:47:46 PM »
Yo A&M is legit.  I went to the Big XII tourny in March and watched them like crazy.  They were winless in the conference 3 years ago, but bam Billy Gillespie comes in and completely turns them around.  Watch, he's gonna get hella offers from the elite programs in the coming years.  But anyway, that should be a great matchup.  Acie Law is the truth.

Good to see some college bball fans in here.  Didn't think there were any.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 09:50:48 PM »
that right UCLA!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 10:51:29 PM »
Gotta represent for Cali...lets go UCLA........Basketball

not football though  >:(
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 10:27:13 AM »
Yo A&M is legit.  I went to the Big XII tourny in March and watched them like crazy.  They were winless in the conference 3 years ago, but bam Billy Gillespie comes in and completely turns them around.  Watch, he's gonna get hella offers from the elite programs in the coming years.  But anyway, that should be a great matchup.  Acie Law is the truth.

I AM  ;)
I didnt think there were any either thats why i made the topic...I love talking NCAA basketball, IMO its better then the NBA...
Yeah Law is nice, its gonna be tough, but I think UCLA's defense will be the difference. Undefeated now, think of Farmar never left....That would have been scary for college basketball..... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 10:41:15 AM »

I AM  ;)
I didnt think there were any either thats why i made the topic...I love talking NCAA basketball, IMO its better then the NBA...
Yeah Law is nice, its gonna be tough, but I think UCLA's defense will be the difference. Undefeated now, think of Farmar never left....That would have been scary for college basketball..... ;D

UCLA is a great team.  Afflalo is a nut.  Where is the game at?  Oklahoma State is my team though, we're 10-0 after knocking off Syracuse in the Jimmy V classic.  We've got #2 Pittsburgh down in Oklahoma City on the 21st I think.  That'll let me know how legit we are.  We've got some ballers in JamesOn Curry & Mario Boggan.  Curry is the all time leading scorer in North Carolina high school bball history.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 01:12:38 PM »
go ucla !

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2006, 11:13:54 AM »
15 mins till tipoff

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster