Author Topic: The war on drugs is bullshit  (Read 420 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The war on drugs is bullshit
« on: December 07, 2006, 05:26:43 PM »

Another great show by Penn and Teller.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The war on drugs is bullshit
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 08:31:46 PM »

Question for you how do you view the war on drugs? I used to be totally brainwashed and completely embraced it i gotta be honest.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 08:39:21 PM by virtuoso »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 10:11:07 PM »
I'm inclined to believe it's a wasted effort.  I'd like to see it ended.

We should legalize drugs and put more effort into educating people.  Government should still regulate their production and usage.  Just like we regulate alcohol and cigarettes.

I think it reasonable to tax drug consumption too where they to be legalized.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 10:14:20 PM »
I think it's crazy to lock someone up for what he does on his on soil to himself. That being said, it's crazy to lock someone up because he been sniffin in his house, without harming anyone but himself.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 01:28:25 AM »
it doesnt take a bunch of fags debating government policy on train of thought with their copied and pasted blog info to know the war on drugs is bullshit

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 01:43:59 AM »

no one has copied or pasted anything on here, as you should know by now I have no qualms with posting articles on here and do not try and pretend otherwise.  Ohhhh i get it "fags" because it's more than a setence long i am sorry i will have to shorten it next time for your attention span will not last for a whole sentence sorry.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 01:50:56 AM by virtuoso »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 10:23:13 PM »

no one has copied or pasted anything on here, as you should know by now I have no qualms with posting articles on here and do not try and pretend otherwise.  Ohhhh i get it "fags" because it's more than a setence long i am sorry i will have to shorten it next time for your attention span will not last for a whole sentence sorry.

My attention span won't tolerate your unfocused rants, run-on sentences, and generally incoherent nonsense.  But I have no problem reading quality writing. 

herpes

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 11:26:54 PM »
I think it's crazy to lock someone up for what he does on his on soil to himself. That being said, it's crazy to lock someone up because he been sniffin in his house, without harming anyone but himself.
Im drunk so if dont make sense just ignore it, but does the same opinion hold true for all drugs.  Like crack of example.  If you think someone that is smoking crack only affects that person smoking the crack, you are wrong.  Crack has ruined families and neighborhoods.  You think when all these rappers are joking when they say crack heads steal everything in sight and sell it you are wrong.  crackheads will steal gas caps off of cars just to sell them for a couple of bucks.  The war on drugs is a joke, yes i agree.  But to leagalize everything aint the answer either.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 11:47:55 PM »
Crack has ruined families and neighborhoods. But to leagalize everything aint the answer either.
Yup
 The best solution for now, would be to adopt a system like Canada's(i'm not that educated on it but i've seen a few things about how they handle it) and arrest the guys making the junkies; whether its the major manufacturer or high level dealers; pick the junkies up and just help them the fuck out; get some state/fed funded rehab centers and give them some knowledge and a hand up in life. That would help a lot of overcrowded prisons, then legalize weed cause it's the weakest shit out there, tax it, sell it to me and we'll get the national debt payed up like nothin. 8)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2006, 02:25:57 AM »

Firstly there was nothing incoherent about what I just wrote, secondly I typed it quickly so I am sure there were run on sentences and thirdly as my response was not even directed towards you then your last response was meaningless and pointless. ::)

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2006, 02:33:09 AM »

couldnt agree more

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2006, 11:05:24 AM »

Firstly there was nothing incoherent about what I just wrote, secondly I typed it quickly so I am sure there were run on sentences and thirdly as my response was not even directed towards you then your last response was meaningless and pointless. ::)

You're writing is generally incoherent.  You rant in vague terms using lots of assumptions as if they were certainties.  And your style is pathetically poor. 

Or more simply... you suck at communication and its annoying.

Please stop reading conspiracy theory junk for a little while, and instead read:

http://www.bartleby.com/141/

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and that is underlined because you don't even understand the fundamentals of your own constitution! which renders your viewpoint on civil liberties null and void. So before using the assumption of labeling things "conspiracy theories" read!. What illustrated that mindset was my response to the september 11 video, I point out to you just 10 factual key points which don't add up with the official line, plus I noted that there are dozens of whistleblowers, including former CIA, government officials, MI5 officials, other foreign intelligence officers that have come forward to cast their own doubt on the official story. Thus as you can't deny that they have come forward and you can't ridicule them because they are respected figures, you instead have to resort to "conspiracy theorist" or better still picking up on the usage of run on sentences lol.

Anyways.....this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread so I will not say anymore on the matter

« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 12:59:19 PM by virtuoso »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 01:09:07 AM »
Anyways.....this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread so I will not say anymore on the matter

No shit you jackass.  Quit the fucking rants.  I criticize you for writing incoherent nonsense and you respond with more incoherent nonsense.  And end by admitting you wrote off-topic nonsense.  Is this a joke?

Get your fucking head right. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 06:12:49 AM »
Your the one who went off topic in the first place by resorting to bs about "conspiracy theories" and then I am the jackass for responding lol hmmmm

anyways....in Britain they have started to move towards a relaxing of the rules in Britain drugs over here are categorised A-C. Category A signifies that these are the most lethal drugs and thus have the most severe of punishments for either being found in posession of them either for personal use or with intent to supply. Cannabis in 2004 was moved from a category B drug to a Category C, which means that those who supply will still feel a prison term but the individual user will simply face a warning and the drug confiscated.