Author Topic: Are blacks turning white tru generations??  (Read 938 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are blacks turning white tru generations??
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 06:00:37 PM »
You guys are idiots. The reason black people in the US are lighter than Africans is because white slave masters slept with black slaves back during slavery. So white genes were introduced to the blakc population.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2006, 08:33:10 PM »
No.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2006, 08:47:50 PM »
You guys are idiots. The reason black people in the US are lighter than Africans is because white slave masters slept with black slaves back during slavery. So white genes were introduced to the blakc population.

And because black men have been fucking a lot of your white women.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2006, 11:50:42 PM »
Not if I can help it.

no trust me u are white as fuck. real black niggas respect other real people no matter their race. the fact u are so racist gives away your uncle tom caucasian upbringin. youre like bryan infinite, just a poser. in your case posing as a black man

he already admitted it's all a joke..

The GOD is mystic.  I'm having constant dreams that I'm Constantine.

if the jokes over why hasnt he stopped?

we need another eihtball post like we need another Brooke Hogan album
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2006, 12:18:35 AM »
lol you guys know some white people get tan right? I saw like 2 comments of people apparantly surprised that they were darker after spending time in the sun...  but some black people got lighter in America because of inter-racial shennanigans, some are just naturally lighter then pass it on, even Real American was a little right, a lot of house brothas back in the day were sons/daughters of a slave/master rape.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2006, 09:39:52 AM »
Not if I can help it.

no trust me u are white as fuck. real black niggas respect other real people no matter their race. the fact u are so racist gives away your uncle tom caucasian upbringin. youre like bryan infinite, just a poser. in your case posing as a black man

LMAO

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2006, 01:13:11 PM »
its gonna be dope when all the races will be mixed togheter. Women will have tight asian's pussies with big rounded latina's asses and a light brown soft skin with big titties and blue eyes

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2006, 01:52:59 PM »
its gonna be dope when all the races will be mixed togheter. Women will have tight asian's pussies with big rounded latina's asses and a light brown soft skin with big titties and blue eyes
I don't know man..it's gonna look like monster...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2006, 06:58:15 PM »
nah mixed gurl are real nice and unique, i've dated a chinese-indian-african-canadian chick once, she had them lips just like angelina jolie and those green eyes and her ass was crazy

Chief

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 07:31:42 AM »
Not if I can help it.

i dont know.. i guess it's just one of those things..  ???

haha good call.  8)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 12:17:52 PM »
Not if I can help it.

LMAO

So does that mean, he is actually a suburban white boy,  posing as a black man?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 02:59:08 PM »
nah mixed gurl are real nice and unique, i've dated a chinese-indian-african-canadian chick once, she had them lips just like angelina jolie and those green eyes and her ass was crazy

Yea i know what you mean...I LOVE MUTS!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 03:11:42 PM »
People,

it's a pity this thread turned into such a display of banality. I'll try to put it back on track.

Skintone is of course genetic, but nevertheless, climate does greatly influence it, over the generations. The reason different skin colours (and other racial characteristics) have come to be, is that they were beneficial in a specific environment.

In open,tropical areas it's beneficial to have a dark skin, which doesn't absorb UV-light as well and thus decreases the chance of skin cancer. In hot moist air, broad noses are more efficient. This is because the air is already warm and moist when it enters the nostrils. For people in colder climates, having a long and narrow nose meant cold and dry air could more quickly be heated up and moisterized when it was inhaled and heading for the sensitive lungs.

This is why black people, not only the ones of African ancestry, but black people such as the Aborigines of Australia as well, are black with generally broad noses. This is not definite, and black people in America can't be used as a proper example because all have at least some white ancestry, wether they like it or not. A 'pure' (for lack on another word) African-American person does not exist in America. Neither are many whites purely white. Many have black or native American ancestry.BUT with a larger population of whites tracing ancestry from immigrants that came from Europe, where mixed ancestry used to be really rare, for centuries, it's only logical that more whites are 'pure' whites then blacks that are 'pure' black. If only for reasons of probability,especially in America's early centuries, it was much easier for whites to find a white partner then it used to be for blacks to find a black partner.

Anyways, eventhough the selection pressure on urban humans isn't very high; we would rather be selected for our ability to cross the streets or avoid being murdered then for our ability to inhale air, the selection pressure for skin colour and say, nose shape, hasn't been removed. It's just working more slowly, as it can't make people die as easily as it did before.
Nevertheless, whites in tropical countries are more likely to catch skin cancer then they are in a country such as Sweden. In the same way, blacks are at a respiratory disadvantage in countries with cold winters. I don't have definite numbers to back up this statement, but I suspect pneumonia and bronchitis will afflict black people living in such countries more often then it will afflict whites.

And last,as an example, I will give you a small history lesson. In medieval times, some 1000 years ago, the country of Portugal (a Mediterranean country inhabited by generally white people (or at least what most people would call white)) was under the rule of the Mores. The Mores were a black muslim people from Africa. Hundreds, even thousands of Mores are likely to have lived and spread their genes in a country rather unfriendly to their tropically-adapted bodies. This means that many Portuguese will have black ancestors, perhaps all do. Yet, now, some 1000 years later, nothing is to be seen of that. What's more, 500 years ago, the Portuguese were far from black. Vasco de Game and Magelhaes would have looked like someone from southern France rather then someone from Congo or Guinnee-Bissau. This was actually less then 500 years after More rule. The Mores had been driven out of the region only little time before 1500, having been fought back for more then a century and only losing out in 1486,if I'm not mistaken.

Conclusion: A few centuries from now, people will all look like what the original people of their part of the globe looked like. Unless climates drastically change or massive migration and mixing all over the world occurs. But even they won't stop people from adapting to their surroundings, so to speak.

I hope this will be enough to get this thread running again!
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 01:57:53 PM »

est ou elle

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 03:01:58 PM »
So does that mean, he is actually a suburban white boy,  posing as a black man?

Nope.  I am Blackman.  I am GOD.