Author Topic: Possibly the dumbest nigga alive. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you....  (Read 340 times)

westkoastanostra

LMAO!!!

"THE" MoSav

:-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
saw that a while ago on tv...nigga was stupid for that shit.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
HAHAH what a dumbasss..LMAO. :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Fonky Fresh

yeah i seen this on french tv like 1 week ago aha fucking hilarious.How can a man be that dumb u gotta severely be outta your mind to do things like that.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Sikotic™

I hope for his sake he was high or retarded.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
that guy is fuckin genius
exactly, that how I would do, fuck it! go all out..
break the whole place up.
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Jakubs

That was the hardest I've laughed in a long time. When he intially falls from the ceiling I started rolling, and then when he's trying to escape and he busts out the ladder I about fell out of my chair. Towards the end dude finally realizes that he's screwed and just posts up on the keg. Hella funny!
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
man thats the first time i laughed so damn hard in a long ass time...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
I hope for his sake he was high or retarded.

i think they said he was drunk ass fuck.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

jeromechickenbone

I think the best part was when he was using the dolly as a lever trying to pry the door open.  Then again i liked when he was cruising around the store with his little shopping cart taking his sweet ass time looking shit over like he was really shoppin and shit.  Classic shit.

Chief

That was the hardest I've laughed in a long time. When he intially falls from the ceiling I started rolling, and then when he's trying to escape and he busts out the ladder I about fell out of my chair. Towards the end dude finally realizes that he's screwed and just posts up on the keg. Hella funny!

yep he sat donw and smoked his last free cigarette  ;D ;D ;D

Someone needs to dub some comedic music to that shit for one of the greatest videos of all time.

i'm thinkin that track with the sped up 50-cent in da club beat  ;D 8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao. damn i have tears dripping down my eyes.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that was fuckin hilarious

Sikotic™

i'm thinkin that track with the sped up 50-cent in da club beat  ;D 8)
That would work nice. I wish I had the software.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE