Author Topic: Dope new 9th Wonder interivew.. speaking the truth!!  (Read 463 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Dope new 9th Wonder interivew.. speaking the truth!!
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 02:18:52 AM »
The onlything worse than an ignorant hip hop fan is a self righteous backpacker, It's just as bad...
what?

Im saying dont try and come down on mainstream kids because their mainstream and dont know about better stuff.  My roommate for instance is a mainstream hip hopper and so i try and play some Murs, MF Doom, and Hiero as often as possible but i dont shove it in his face like most of you backpackers are known to have done in the past. 

-KIDRENEGADE-

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 02:55:25 AM »
The onlything worse than an ignorant hip hop fan is a self righteous backpacker, It's just as bad...
what?
Im saying dont try and come down on mainstream kids because their mainstream and dont know about better stuff.  My roommate for instance is a mainstream hip hopper and so i try and play some Murs, MF Doom, and Hiero as often as possible but i dont shove it in his face like most of you backpackers are known to have done in the past. 
I just don't like how some people listen to 50 Cent and think they are gangstas and call themself Hip Hoppers at the same time.. there are alot of people like that in Denmark..

They dont know anything about hiphop

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 02:58:56 AM »
you called the hip hoppers how in tune with the culture can you really be? just accept youre in afantasy world like the rest of the danish wiggers

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 03:01:18 AM »
you called the hip hoppers how in tune with the culture can you really be? just accept youre in afantasy world like the rest of the danish wiggers
more than the wack people in my country is hehe..

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 03:08:06 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 03:19:41 AM »
but you gotta remember that if your not a backpacker then you will become a hetero, and if you allready are hetero then you will become a mexican

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 03:21:43 AM »
 :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

SGV

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 04:15:13 AM »
You're worse than any wannabe gangsta Oklin. Know why? Because you know nothing about Hip Hop. You're young in the game and that's why you act the way you do. You think its cool to be different. We all been there. Most of us grow out of it. So don't get mad when someones bumps Fif and acts thugged out, because at the same talking, you bump Little Brother and pretend to be Hip Hop.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 04:22:58 AM »
You're worse than any wannabe gangsta Oklin. Know why? Because you know nothing about Hip Hop. You're young in the game and that's why you act the way you do. You think its cool to be different. We all been there. Most of us grow out of it. So don't get mad when someones bumps Fif and acts thugged out, because at the same talking, you bump Little Brother and pretend to be Hip Hop.
i dont care if someone "bumps Fif and acts thugged out", thats there own problem.. but if they then begin to think they are hiphop because of that its just wrong..

but you know what they say: "Don't jump on the bags if you aint pissin in the problems"

SGV

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 04:35:18 AM »
Why can't someone who listens to Fif be Hip Hop? LMAO @ You. Is it because he makes Gangsta Music? If so, Ice Cube aint Hip Hop. Krs aint Hip Hop. You're not saying that now are you?

Is it because he makes Music for the Clubs? If so Zulu Nation aint Hip Hop. You're not saying that now are you?

Is it because he makes songs for Chicks? If so, LL aint Hip Hop. Are you saying that?

Explain yourself "Mr. Hip Hop."

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 04:40:36 AM »
Why can't someone who listens to Fif be Hip Hop? LMAO @ You. Is it because he makes Gangsta Music? If so, Ice Cube aint Hip Hop. Krs aint Hip Hop. You're not saying that now are you?

Is it because he makes Music for the Clubs? If so Zulu Nation aint Hip Hop. You're not saying that now are you?

Is it because he makes songs for Chicks? If so, LL aint Hip Hop. Are you saying that?

Explain yourself "Mr. Hip Hop."
i dont really have anything against gangsta music.. i just dont really like it.. it gives me nothing.. Cube and KRS atleast did it with great lyrics and dope beats, fifty didnt imo.
and i dont have anything against club music, i just dont like them like gangsta music. But 50 cent himself said that the only reason he makes music is to make money, that aint the hiphop spirit imo

SGV

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 04:46:41 AM »
Making Money aint Hip Hop? Sorry to say little guy, but like I've proven time and again, Hip Hop has always been about Money. Just listen to Sugar Hill Gang little buddy.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 04:51:05 AM »
Making Money aint Hip Hop? Sorry to say little guy, but like I've proven time and again, Hip Hop has always been about Money. Just listen to Sugar Hill Gang little buddy.
sugar hill gang was just 3 rappers put together by some woman who heard some one rap and thought it sounded dope..

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 04:52:51 AM »
SGV my baby i gotta go now... i got a life outside the internet, you know?.. your little internet hiphop head ;)