Author Topic: Katstacks Gets Punched In the Face!!! VIDEO INSIDE  (Read 1058 times)

Hitter AKA Juice

• Lil Geezy
Re: Katstacks Gets Punched In the Face!!! VIDEO INSIDE
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2010, 12:54:39 AM »
this bitch aint no female

shes a damn parasite

and she talking all this street shit but when the streets strike back she is ready to snitch

Mista Rosa

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2010, 03:08:33 AM »
she has what she deserves. Now she's gonna calm down, that's good news for everyone.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2010, 03:16:23 AM »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »
more stupid responses to this shit, why smacc a bitch or kill a bitch over her speaking about y'all fucc'n? equals know this bitch m.o. yet they still fucc with her,that's stupid on they part,and if you gonna get at a broad send a dyke or another broad to handle the light weight not no dude who she ain't even fucc,that's lame shit, equals don't know how to handle shit no more, and stop giving this broad shine,this bitch more known then our new rappers on the coast and that's a fucc'n shame yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »
more stupid responses to this shit, why smacc a bitch or kill a bitch over her speaking about y'all fucc'n? equals know this bitch m.o. yet they still fucc with her,that's stupid on they part,and if you gonna get at a broad send a dyke or another broad to handle the light weight not no dude who she ain't even fucc,that's lame shit, equals don't know how to handle shit no more, and stop giving this broad shine,this bitch more known then our new rappers on the coast and that's a fucc'n shame yell

co-sign

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2010, 01:52:45 PM »

Real talk
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme