Author Topic: What is Rap?  (Read 708 times)

Paul

Re: What is Rap?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 03:40:39 PM »
anything that is not this discussion >> this discussion

yeah i dont know wots goin on
funkyfreshintheflesh

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 04:42:28 PM »
hip-hop>rap
take your faggot ass somewhere. in terms of music, rap and hip hop are the same thing.
stfu lol rap n hip hop r the same thing yea rite, well maybe but not if you referin to rap these days. i'll tell you one difference between the two a hip hop concert= peace and everything is good (even when w/ liquor) rap concert= fight and a whole other bs

Paul

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 05:12:22 PM »
hip-hop>rap
take your faggot ass somewhere. in terms of music, rap and hip hop are the same thing.
stfu lol rap n hip hop r the same thing yea rite, well maybe but not if you referin to rap these days. i'll tell you one difference between the two a hip hop concert= peace and everything is good (even when w/ liquor) rap concert= fight and a whole other bs

wtf is tht shit ur comparin rap & hip hop through a concert, nd they are the same thing
funkyfreshintheflesh

SGV

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »
LMAO @ The concert analogy. Fucking idiot. You are banned from talking about Hip Hop, Rap, emceeing, producing etc.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 06:14:16 PM »
hip-hop>rap

theyre the same thing...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 07:20:45 PM »
DF>Jesus

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 07:45:47 PM »
hip-hop>rap

wtf is tht shit ur comparin rap & hip hop through a concert, nd they are the same thing
Okay well its like this hip hop is rap but rap is not hip hop.

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 07:48:53 PM »
^^WTF? Dude, What SGV said...HAHAHA!

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2006, 08:00:35 PM »
hip-hop>rap

Okay well its like this hip hop is rap but rap is not hip hop.

yes it is... rap is hip hop. hip hop consists of 4 things: graffiti, DJing, breakdancing, and MCing (rapping)...

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2006, 08:18:08 PM »
LMAO @ The concert analogy. Fucking idiot. You are banned from talking about Hip Hop, Rap, emceeing, producing etc.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 08:22:15 PM »
am i right or no?

SGV

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 11:20:08 PM »
You are the biggest idiot ever.

I've been going to concerts since I was 14. I'm 22 now. I used to frequent a concert at least twice a week for about a year and a half straight. I've seen plenty of fights at plenty of concerts.

One of the most memorable ones were at what you would consider "Hip Hop."

Aceyalone, Planet Asia, Beatnuts, Tha Liks, Raekwon, Rakim, Mystic, Click Tha Supa Latin, and the list goes on... that was the line up. I seen hands down one of the biggest brawls ever at this concert.

Another time I went to a Power 106 concert and during Jurassic 5's performance there was a 10 on 10 (at the very least) fight that broke out.

So yeah dumbass, you're wrong.

We Fly High

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 12:35:27 AM »
haha, wow.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 09:04:52 AM »
You are the biggest idiot ever.

I've been going to concerts since I was 14. I'm 22 now. I used to frequent a concert at least twice a week for about a year and a half straight. I've seen plenty of fights at plenty of concerts.

One of the most memorable ones were at what you would consider "Hip Hop."

Aceyalone, Planet Asia, Beatnuts, Tha Liks, Raekwon, Rakim, Mystic, Click Tha Supa Latin, and the list goes on... that was the line up. I seen hands down one of the biggest brawls ever at this concert.

Another time I went to a Power 106 concert and during Jurassic 5's performance there was a 10 on 10 (at the very least) fight that broke out.

So yeah dumbass, you're wrong.
Okay if im wrong im wrong then but to me hip hop artist (saying sumthing)  and a  rap artist (saying nothing) r different ones saying sumthing the othey is sayin nothing

Throwback

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 10:11:15 AM »
i wish i was a backapcker. so this thread could get my panties in a bunch.