Author Topic: Would you pay $250+ for these Prada shoes???  (Read 205 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: Would you pay $250+ for these Prada shoes???
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »
To answer your question, no, I would not.

BUT, I can see why many people would. Some people are wealthy and quite materialistic at the same time and those kind of people tend to define themselves over what they own, and when you define your status in society over what you wear, Jordan-looking Prada shoes are pretty much the best thing you can get.

Let's not pretend it's just about how those shoes look for a minute. Of course them being Prada shoes is a huge factor to some people.

Yeah...but the funnier thing is, the people I know who are on these shoes are definitely not wealthy at all. They are the type who will spend $250 on these, but then ask you to borrow five so that they can go to Wendy's. It seems like at my college, the people who spend the most money on bullshit are usually the ones who don't even have that much. Most people who really have some money won't spend, or better yet waste their money on shit like this, rims, HD TVs or anything else overpriced.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 01:38:16 PM »
wow thats so ugly, i mean you can get cheap wack shoes like that at your local cheap shoes store, for 40$ or so .. plus i never even heard of prada so fuck all of this
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Paul

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 03:24:40 PM »
i like them in black, mates got them
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chief

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 07:57:46 PM »
those would be dope in white or black... i wouldnt pay 250 for them... maybe 80 max.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 08:19:48 PM »
I don't care it it had a platinum pussy built into it, I wouldn't pay that much for it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 08:23:37 PM »
If it came with a rihana blowjob maybe