Author Topic: I just got expelled from California State Sacramento.  (Read 574 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I just got expelled from California State Sacramento.
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 02:12:51 AM »
MAN..what's with racist shit these days.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 03:24:09 AM »
That sux, but dude wasn't much of a team-mate to crack jokes like that.....fuck 'em.

What are yer thoughts about the coup back in Fiji?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 04:04:19 AM by Nutty »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 07:23:14 AM »
Thats fucked up homie. Just sue them, and get paid like a motherfucker.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 07:53:48 AM »
That sucks man, well done for knockin the lil cunt out but wid ur coache u went to far

Jus take the loss, find a lawyer and get the courtcase rollin  :laugh: O yea

Fuck Sacramento State & Fuck Jay-z too

Especially the jay-Z part  :P

rik

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 08:02:41 AM »
This is for the homie Sanford....

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 09:43:15 AM »
thanks for all the support homies, really apreciate that.   8)

i understand you guys saying sue them, but shit ain that easy dude.  check it out, the only reason i went here is because i was offered a scholarship.  my dad would not have let me go anywhere if it wasnt free.  and if i told my i dad was expelled from school no matter what the circumstances, hed prolly go some ape shit on me that aint even funny.  thats why i told my dad that i want to major in Medical imagaing, and seeing as they dont have it in Sac but they do in Frisco, id be able to go back to my dad's place without the nigga gettin all mad.  you understand? 

oh yea, how imma i gonna sue when the coach himself is on other dudes side? i didnt mean to hit the coach.  when i knocked that bitch to the ground, i was so mad i didnt care who was tryin to stop me.  because my coach tried to stop me from behind, i had no fucken idea who it was.  and who ever it was, i didnt give a fuck, cause i was really just tryin to slit this faggots throat.  by the way, the coah is a bitch.

Fuck doode that sucks. I'm glad my HS didn't suspend me. Did they give you your money back?
yea im gettin my FASFA money back, but the rest was covered by my scholarship.

Fuck Jay Z and fuck racism. When you go pro and need a caddy/drinking buddy. Drop me a line.
imma givin you a call on oct. 28, 2009.   8)

My dad's indo fijian. Tum kaise hai?
both ocha na hai.   :(

Damn homie, I met Sanford and dude is cool as fuck.  I cant see how anyone could ever have a problem with you. you are as chill and cool as anyone I have ever met, I am so sorry homie, this is horrible, sorry again.  FUCK SACST AND JAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks man, i dont understand why people might fuck with you just because you look different?  thanks again. 8)

That sux, but dude wasn't much of a team-mate to crack jokes like that.....fuck 'em.
What are yer thoughts about the coup back in Fiji?
fiji is all up in that racial shit too mang.  they should let the native fijians controll the country because that is THIER country, but then again the Indians were brought as slaves, so they have no controll.  its cool to be half and half so you see both sides of the light.   :pimp:

This is for the homie Sanford....

8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 09:52:50 AM »
man, that shit aint cool.. sorry to here bout it sanford.. but like the rest i say fight the power and go legal on there punk ass's!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 10:58:30 AM »
u should bring a tape recorder.....get em good and sue em...fuck those assholes...keep ya head up my nig!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 11:01:13 AM »
Spray them with the motherfucking AK.  :scarface:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 11:42:21 AM »
Damn homie I'm sorry to hear about that.

How far did you go in that school? Cuz if you went a long way that sucks how you gotta start all over again.

That's some serious bullshit!!!!!!!!!

Stay up nigga. That's fucked up.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 11:51:34 AM »
 :-\ Im sorry Doggie man that sucks..You are hella cool fuck that racial shit. This makes me mad >:(
Ill bring something to cheer you up when i get in town  8)
keep ur head up man 

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 12:17:48 PM »
props to everyone in this thread!   8)

2 more weeks and ill be heading back to the BAY.   :rant:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 12:30:57 PM »
That's sad to here. Fuck all these racists pussies. You should meet them later in the back of an alley or something and finish off what you started.

so here is the deal, i am the only colored person that was on the team.  5 white boyz, 1 chinese, and me.
Are Asians not considered colored? ???

drop a "Fuck Sacramento State & Fuck Jay-Z," to lift my spirits.   :(
I got nothing against Jay-Z, but I'll say it for you.

Fuck Sacramento State & Fuck Jay-Z

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 12:59:41 PM »
sorry about that man that fuckin sucks. theres gotta be a way to make it right though theres no way you can be a victim of racism like that these days and have to let it ruin you like that. this story should be news worth atleast.

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 04:31:20 PM »
lmao @ everyone saying sue

Newsflash:  Racism isn't illegal, it is a freedom of speech, a reason people like living in this country.  Who the fuck would he sue and what is his case?  If anything the guy he punched could be suing him, he has a much better case.

lol @ letting your dad run your life.  man up and get through college on your own and be your own person, not what your dad "forces" you to be. 

I wasn't there, I only know what you wrote, but I don't really see how you automatically point that to racism.  What the dude could have meant, was that you suck at golf.  Maybe he was being racist, I don't know, I'm not him.  This story ain't much different than your dumb ass story about you not kissing a girl because she ate pork.  Your a hippocrit.