Author Topic: Is it wrong to talk to girls online when you have a girlfriend?  (Read 525 times)

ecrazy

Is it wrong to talk to girls online when you have a girlfriend?
« on: December 11, 2006, 09:41:08 PM »
like seriously.....I swear the internet pisses her off more than real life.....whats wrong with it? its not like im going out with them or talking to them like that....anyway, put your 2 Cents in....

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Is it wrong to talk to girls online when you have a girlfriend?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 10:33:45 PM »
haha...would you let her talk to guys online?

if so, then i don't think it's wrong but if you would get upset with her over that, then i think you should chill with chatting with girls online.

trust me i've had these battles in the beginning of my 1 1/2 year relationship with my girl, eventually you mature and forget about all that bullshit.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 10:48:14 PM »
We've been going out for 3 years....i dont get mad at all, i trust her.....i dont know, with the people i hang out with she does not get upset at all, i can go out with girls all the time but when it comes to writing girls on myspace then she gets crazy....lol..i dont know, maybe its the myspace that brings evilness or something

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 10:53:15 PM »
what can happen.
Cybersex?
ahahahha
cybersex

Chief

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 12:47:13 AM »
maybe it's because of the stupid shit you type in myspace?  :stupid:

eg: asking the girls if theyre of legal age?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 02:30:39 AM »
it depends....is your girl not giving it up because of pillowpants?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 05:03:48 AM »
One of the main things in a relationship is trust. No man or women wants a person who is clingy and follows your every step and calls to check on you every minutes. Trust is what eventually makes it work. If you can allow your girl to go out with her friends with no guilt and jealousy involved she is less likely to cheat. If she has a clingy boyfriend that wants to know her every step then she will stray because of the pressure. Believe me I have made this mistake in the past. But we learn from our mistakes. I know this sounds weird but the less you are around your partner the better it is when you see them. I am not talking about a week at a time. But you should at least have time to do things you enjoy and things she enjoys. This is why it is not a good idea for young couples to live together because they see each other all day everyday until eventually get sick of each other and start bickering and fighting all the time.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 06:31:49 AM »
Why would you want to talk to girls online if you can go and fuck your girl instead?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 12:10:21 PM »
(prominent) - Why would you want to talk to girls online if you can go and fuck your girl instead?

cats always want to feel that multiple women want them, cats want to feel like they have options; half these cats want to act on those feelings; another quarter wish they had the heart to act...

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 12:19:48 PM »
(prominent) - Why would you want to talk to girls online if you can go and fuck your girl instead?

cats always want to feel that multiple women want them, cats want to feel like they have options; half these cats want to act on those feelings; another quarter wish they had the heart to act...

the heart to act? I'd rather say lack of heart... I think it's fucked up that people, regardless of gender, think it's "cool" to cheat on their partner...
I'd be happy if I was in love with someone, I really don't need any "options"..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 12:52:31 PM »
There is no point in talking girls unless you're trying to have sex with them.  Why are you wasting you time with this?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 12:54:14 PM »
its only ok if you guys have a healthy relationship. chances are since youre young and stupid its gonna lead to jealousy on her part and you cant explain it well enough to calm her down so it probably isnt a good idea. but if you two communicate very well and you really are just chattin it up, then it shouldnt be a problem

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 12:55:36 PM »
One of the main things in a relationship is trust. No man or women wants a person who is clingy and follows your every step and calls to check on you every minutes. Trust is what eventually makes it work. If you can allow your girl to go out with her friends with no guilt and jealousy involved she is less likely to cheat. If she has a clingy boyfriend that wants to know her every step then she will stray because of the pressure. Believe me I have made this mistake in the past. But we learn from our mistakes. I know this sounds weird but the less you are around your partner the better it is when you see them. I am not talking about a week at a time. But you should at least have time to do things you enjoy and things she enjoys. This is why it is not a good idea for young couples to live together because they see each other all day everyday until eventually get sick of each other and start bickering and fighting all the time.
shit..i know what ya mean..word up.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 12:58:01 PM »
fuck ive stuggled with this with the now ex gf. She dint like it at all, even now were not going out some girl left a hockey related comment on my myspace and she freaked called it flirting...

My gf used to say emotional cheating is the same or as bad. She used to all say flirting is cheating but hey what can i do i have personality and charm.

She used to say that if a wack off thiking of a girl its cheating...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 01:00:59 PM »
shit..i know what ya mean..word up.

yep me and my gf finaly broke up beacse of this.
I would go out with a girl-friend like i swear ince in like 4 months if ever lol and she would gte pissed , start smoking or something cry ...I saw a fuckig  hot girl i know , old freind who has kidney disease ...2 days later she says well why dont you go out with her maybe youd love if i had a disease...