Author Topic: Is it wrong to talk to girls online when you have a girlfriend?  (Read 524 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is it wrong to talk to girls online when you have a girlfriend?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 01:07:48 PM »
One of the main things in a relationship is trust. No man or women wants a person who is clingy and follows your every step and calls to check on you every minutes. Trust is what eventually makes it work. If you can allow your girl to go out with her friends with no guilt and jealousy involved she is less likely to cheat. If she has a clingy boyfriend that wants to know her every step then she will stray because of the pressure. Believe me I have made this mistake in the past. But we learn from our mistakes. I know this sounds weird but the less you are around your partner the better it is when you see them. I am not talking about a week at a time. But you should at least have time to do things you enjoy and things she enjoys. This is why it is not a good idea for young couples to live together because they see each other all day everyday until eventually get sick of each other and start bickering and fighting all the time.
shit..i know what ya mean..word up.

yep me and my gf finaly broke up beacse of this.
I would go out with a girl-friend like i swear ince in like 4 months if ever lol and she would gte pissed , start smoking or something cry ...I saw a fuckig  hot girl i know , old freind who has kidney disease ...2 days later she says well why dont you go out with her maybe youd love if i had a disease...
Dang...she's cold man.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 01:14:04 PM »
and m girl was a realy sweet girl trust me, very caring the best girl in the world but her jealousy and insecurities realy pushed me away. Its very sad. I tell her and everyone this only if she owuld believe me. I relay did love her and respected her.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 02:15:21 PM »
and m girl was a realy sweet girl trust me, very caring the best girl in the world but her jealousy and insecurities realy pushed me away. Its very sad. I tell her and everyone this only if she owuld believe me. I relay did love her and respected her.
she used to be, eh? U still talk to her?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 02:29:12 PM »
well i try but its been hard, she fits on me every other day...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 02:48:53 PM »
A relationship when you fight alot is the worst man. My boy is in one that they bicker and fight almost everyday.. I don't know how he can deal with it at all but he stills does for the oddest reason. I would rather not deal with that. I can deal with hooking up with random girls until I find a girl that wont be a dumb jealous hoe that bitches all the time.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 03:14:13 PM »
my girl was great...everymans dream but her insecurities were realy hard on us.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 03:28:34 PM »
my girl was great...everymans dream but her insecurities were realy hard on us.
take her to hypnotist...it works. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 04:32:08 PM »
I thinks it's just one word: Jealously.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 04:43:41 PM »
I thinks it's just one word: Jealously.

jealousy is a motherfucka. Altho it depends on how you handle it. I prefer talking about it and not for hours and hours like my ex....5 minutes if fine

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 05:35:29 PM »
(prominent) - Why would you want to talk to girls online if you can go and fuck your girl instead?

cats always want to feel that multiple women want them, cats want to feel like they have options; half these cats want to act on those feelings; another quarter wish they had the heart to act...

the heart to act? I'd rather say lack of heart... I think it's fucked up that people, regardless of gender, think it's "cool" to cheat on their partner...
I'd be happy if I was in love with someone, I really don't need any "options"..

I agree with u....Im just a friendly person, and most of the girls i talk to we run into from time to time, they are either old acquaintances or people im trying to network with and just chill with, either they like the same music or same style, you know? 
She gets mad that i run into them at parties or at friends houses, and i tell her what goes on....I dont know, and with people i dont talk to online, she's all cool with, all the girls at school and work, she's cool with me talking to most of the time...I dont know, it seems that now i cant have any other girl friends other than her....

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 06:22:08 PM »
Is your girl into music and shit like you are?  If she's sees you talking to other chicks about something that's a passion of yours and sees that another girl shares that same passion (and your girl doesn't) she's def gonna get jealous.

The older I get the less I believe in monogamy.

Chief

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 10:05:40 PM »
A relationship when you fight alot is the worst man. My boy is in one that they bicker and fight almost everyday.. I don't know how he can deal with it at all but he stills does for the oddest reason. I would rather not deal with that. I can deal with hooking up with random girls until I find a girl that wont be a dumb jealous hoe that bitches all the time.

yep, a friend of mine used to literally fight, physically with his girl everyday... he didnt beat her, she just scratched him, hit, kick, bite and he just blocked and shit... never fought back... but anyway, i didnt get why the fuck they were together, i used to go to his house and smoke up with his bro, then just sit in the lounge and eat some pop corn watching home brew WCW wrestling LOL... shit was dumb... they were also the kind of couple that had an anniversary every month... like "whoa! we made it another month  :D" ... dumbasses.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2006, 07:23:44 PM »

yep, a friend of mine used to literally fight, physically with his girl everyday... he didnt beat her, she just scratched him, hit, kick, bite and he just blocked and shit... never fought back... but anyway, i didnt get why the fuck they were together, i used to go to his house and smoke up with his bro, then just sit in the lounge and eat some pop corn watching home brew WCW wrestling LOL... shit was dumb... they were also the kind of couple that had an anniversary every month... like "whoa! we made it another month  :D" ... dumbasses.

haha I got a friend like that as far as the monthly anniversaries.  I'll be like "whats up for friday" he'll be like "me and old girl are going out, it's our 11 month anniversary".  What the fuck is up with that?  You gotta celebrate the shit every month?  Then they broke up for like a month, and sure as shit the next month they were celebrating a year together.  Doesnt' taking a month off stop the streak?  Shit's fuckin retarded.

Chief

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2006, 07:57:11 PM »
^for real i hate that shit... me and my girl are mad for eachother, and i still forget our anniversary (annual ofcourse)..  ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 10:34:16 PM »
LMAO @ monthly anniverserys, me and my girl never even celebrated or knew when we got together, we know its around 3 years and around the summer when i graduated, so we just made up a day, August 10th, and even then it aint a big deal, we just get to eat at a restaurant (we do this a lot anyway, im a sucker for fine dining) and have sex, its like a normal Saturday.