Author Topic: Is it wrong to talk to girls online when you have a girlfriend?  (Read 522 times)

geeo

• Lil Geezy
Re: Is it wrong to talk to girls online when you have a girlfriend?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 08:41:48 PM »
A relationship when you fight alot is the worst man. My boy is in one that they bicker and fight almost everyday.. I don't know how he can deal with it at all but he stills does for the oddest reason. I would rather not deal with that. I can deal with hooking up with random girls until I find a girl that wont be a dumb jealous hoe that bitches all the time.

yep, a friend of mine used to literally fight, physically with his girl everyday... he didnt beat her, she just scratched him, hit, kick, bite and he just blocked and shit... never fought back... but anyway, i didnt get why the fuck they were together, i used to go to his house and smoke up with his bro, then just sit in the lounge and eat some pop corn watching home brew WCW wrestling LOL... shit was dumb... they were also the kind of couple that had an anniversary every month... like "whoa! we made it another month  :D" ... dumbasses.

haha I got a friend like that as far as the monthly anniversaries.  I'll be like "whats up for friday" he'll be like "me and old girl are going out, it's our 11 month anniversary".  What the fuck is up with that?  You gotta celebrate the shit every month?  Then they broke up for like a month, and sure as shit the next month they were celebrating a year together.  Doesnt' taking a month off stop the streak?  Shit's fuckin retarded.
yea yea i remember back in 9th grade my girl use to say that she drove me nuts until one time i said celebrate all you cant cuz there wont be another

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 12:12:45 PM »
When i have a girlfriend, the only thing that changes about me is the flirting part, but 6 times out of 10 like my other topic some next girl takes interest and it makes things complicated. I don't think it's wrong to stop talking to girls online when you're on lockdown, you wouldn't stop talking to girls in person and stuff would you lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2006, 11:02:14 AM »
It's only wrong when/if your girlfriend finds out

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2006, 11:12:41 AM »
i dont believe e crazy, i think he's making these threads to get rid of his homo clout.