Author Topic: Who's ever been to a hockey game?  (Read 78 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Who's ever been to a hockey game?
« on: December 12, 2006, 03:06:57 AM »
For some reason, I had a weird ass dream....I fell asleep while ESPN was on, and they were showin hockey, so I was dreamin bout bein at the game. When I woke up, I was like damn....I actually want to go to a hockey game, just to see what it's about! I'm barely into hockey...I was into it back in 97 just because I played NHL 97 so much, but I only watch the highlights n all on ESPN. And for some other weird reason...I want to take a girl on a date to one, just to do something out the ordinary. I doubt any black girl I know has ever been to a hockey game.

So for those who've gone, how are they? I heard they are a lot more exciting than they look on TV. I also heard that it's always pretty cold inside the stadium.

KURUPTION-81

Re: Who's ever been to a hockey game?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 10:29:49 AM »
Ive been to one match,im from england and the sport is not big over here. I found it pretty hard to follow the puck and also the only time there was a fight it was on the side i was sitting by the wall so i couldnt see it ! From what i can remember it was also a low scoring game and not that exciting. It was pretty cold, not freezing though. Id recommend going, as it something different.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:33:54 AM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson