Author Topic: Game sounds mad at Dre  (Read 1782 times)

Narrator

Re: Game sounds mad at Dre
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 10:13:19 PM »
lol at you of all people liking Eminem. Uncle Tom anyone?

Acknowledging his skill doesn't make me an Uncle Tom.  It's true dude is ill, though he has fallen off lately.

Don't worry, I'm still gonna kill him when the revolution pops off.  And you, of course, especially for contradicting me, which is not allowed.

wcsoldier

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 10:51:39 PM »
Well, I attented his Paris concert latest Saturday and the Higher hook was "FUCK G unit and Shady-Aftermath" so....

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2006, 02:19:28 AM »
Well, I attented his Paris concert latest Saturday and the Higher hook was "FUCK G unit and Shady-Aftermath" so....

Naw man, he said "Fuck G-Unit, this Shady/Aftermath". I got it on video.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2006, 02:19:54 AM »
It doesn't sound at all like he's mad at Dre to me.  It sounds llike he's mad at people always focusing on Dre when talking to him, he's mad at people still not recognizing him and always seeing if he's upto something iwth Dre.

Shit, all the interviews he's done since he broke off from Aftermath have all focused on his relationship with Dre, I would get annoyed after awhile too..  There's only so long a guy can sit there and say the same comments.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 03:52:56 AM »
People are actualyl surprised at this ? Of course Dre didnt wanna work with him, anyone who believed that "I dont want Dre" crap is an idiot.

Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bishop Lamont, 50 Cent, G.A.G.E., Joel Ortiz are all better proteges than Game was. He fits into the category with Joe Beast and Stat Quo, it depends if those 2 will get a lucky break like Game did too.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2006, 04:24:50 AM »
^Don't you feel like pissing after drinking all that Haterade?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2006, 04:25:37 AM »

ok thanks... by the way how did u manage to have the vid ?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2006, 05:22:12 AM »

press access  8)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

wcsoldier

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2006, 05:53:19 AM »

press access  8)
What do you think of this concert ? imo this was very good, way too short though... The end with like 30 people on stage was crazy

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2006, 06:21:46 AM »
People are actualyl surprised at this ? Of course Dre didnt wanna work with him, anyone who believed that "I dont want Dre" crap is an idiot.

Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bishop Lamont, 50 Cent, G.A.G.E., Joel Ortiz are all better proteges than Game was. He fits into the category with Joe Beast and Stat Quo, it depends if those 2 will get a lucky break like Game did too.
Damn Detox, you really got Game on the bottom of the totem pole where doesn't belong.  In no way will G.A.G.E, Joel Ortiz, or Bishop Lamont, yes Bishop Lamont ever garner the type of press that Game gets.  LMAO at the Joe Beast, Stat Quo category quip.  You stay hating on the homie.

d-nice

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2006, 06:27:27 AM »
Game should just continue to do his thing on his own and not worry about Dre and everyone else. IMO the thing that helped Game alot is that he has gotten alot of support from the west coast. He has been doing records with Snoop, X, Dogg Pound and he is doing songs with artists from the New West finally so he would have been REALLY alone if he did not have that.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2006, 06:30:01 AM »
It doesn't sound at all like he's mad at Dre to me.  It sounds llike he's mad at people always focusing on Dre when talking to him, he's mad at people still not recognizing him and always seeing if he's upto something iwth Dre.

Shit, all the interviews he's done since he broke off from Aftermath have all focused on his relationship with Dre, I would get annoyed after awhile too..  There's only so long a guy can sit there and say the same comments.

yeah thats kind of what i got from it. it must be frustrating to hear in YOUR interviews about 50 cent and dr. dre all the time. i guess until he stops mentioning g unit and dr dre he will have ot get used to it though...

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2006, 06:33:12 AM »

oh c'mon meho you know thats BS. the game is right behind eminem snoop and 50. you go to a party and ask people if they know who game 50 snoop and em are and they will know. you go to a party and ask who joel, gage, joe, and stat are and you will be lucky to see if anyone  has even heard of them...

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2006, 07:58:03 AM »
Game was the second best dre protoge next to Snoop Dogg.

LOL, Eminem is far better than Game will ever be.  Shit, even Bishop Lamont impresses me more as an MC.

lol at you of all people liking Eminem. Uncle Tom anyone?

Wow, so liking Eminem makes someone an Uncle Tom. You obviously have no idea what the term truly means.

Chief

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2006, 08:01:14 AM »

yep