Author Topic: Game sounds mad at Dre  (Read 1779 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game sounds mad at Dre
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2006, 09:29:53 AM »
People are actualyl surprised at this ? Of course Dre didnt wanna work with him, anyone who believed that "I dont want Dre" crap is an idiot.

Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bishop Lamont, 50 Cent, G.A.G.E., Joel Ortiz are all better proteges than Game was. He fits into the category with Joe Beast and Stat Quo, it depends if those 2 will get a lucky break like Game did too.

oh c'mon meho you know thats BS. the game is right behind eminem snoop and 50. you go to a party and ask people if they know who game 50 snoop and em are and they will know. you go to a party and ask who joel, gage, joe, and stat are and you will be lucky to see if anyone  has even heard of them...

Of course, we have to wait untill these dudes drop an album. Im talking about whos better rapper overall.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2006, 10:38:13 AM »
I heard 50 on the radio on power 106, and he said he makes 25 cents for every album game sells, and will keep making that for the next three albums after DA. I don't like 50 for shit, but if that's true, that's some fucked up shit.

Yeah but dont forget, 50's original contract wasnt any better than Game's initially. Because it sold so much, he was able to renegotiate his contract/get a label deal/etc. If Game's total sales from DA are good (and I mean 1.5 maybe 2 mill after 2 years), then Game can do the same. But the way I look at it, Game has the same deal with Dre/50 as 50 did with Em/Dre. I dont see why 50 is talking so much shit when Eminem and Dre are probably making more off of 50's album sales then 50 is. But regardless, that nigga 50 grinds for his, so I cant do nothing but respect that.
That's because 50 isn't sharing his money with people he hates unlike The Game (although I doubt 50 is still making money off Game).

westkoastanostra

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2006, 12:10:30 PM »
People are actualyl surprised at this ? Of course Dre didnt wanna work with him, anyone who believed that "I dont want Dre" crap is an idiot.

Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Bishop Lamont, 50 Cent, G.A.G.E., Joel Ortiz are all better proteges than Game was. He fits into the category with Joe Beast and Stat Quo, it depends if those 2 will get a lucky break like Game did too.

oh c'mon meho you know thats BS. the game is right behind eminem snoop and 50. you go to a party and ask people if they know who game 50 snoop and em are and they will know. you go to a party and ask who joel, gage, joe, and stat are and you will be lucky to see if anyone  has even heard of them...

Of course, we have to wait untill these dudes drop an album. Im talking about whos better rapper overall.

Say what u want...but game has dropped two dope albums...50 only dropped 1 dope album and 1 trash...you can say what u want about him as a rapper...but as an artist? get the fuck out of here...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2006, 01:55:02 PM »
50 has Power Of The Dollar, Guess Whos Back, GRODT, GRODT Ost, Beg For Mercy, all his old mixtapes better than Game retails and mixtapes.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2006, 02:00:52 PM »
i'm talking about albums not unreleased material or soundtracks...his old mixtapes either...i'm talking about albums...plus 50's old mixtapes were good, but not great....u know what it is vol. 3 and stop snitchin, stop lyin are greater...i should even include black wall street journal being greater than his old shit...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2006, 03:59:04 PM »

lmao, thats some of the funniest and dumbest shit i heard on here in a minute....even by your standards for game topics....snoop is def better protege than game....eminem......yes even though his garbage today, at his peak, he was on some shit.......50/game....thats subjective....i mean thats who u prefer really.......GAGE.....JEOL.....U on crack???lmao.........joe beast??? i liked a few of the niggaz joints, but game proven......joe beast aint shit.....STAT QUO......that nigga got some nice lines, but i dunno how he gon fit on the aftermath/shady music........but to compare this nigga to joe beast and stat and then come out with joel and gage are better, that got a nigga rollin......and i think pretty much everyone else who read that shit

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2006, 04:01:56 PM »
oh and about the interview, game don't sound mad at all dre, more dissapointed....he says basically he would have liked dre to be on his album, but its better to move on then get depressed over that shit like i got no dre, i aint gonna make a nice album.......noone can doubt games response to no dre being on his album because its heated and right now, the way dre is producing, maybe it would have been better to have had no dre beats ,haha.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2006, 04:04:34 PM »
^^ If you'd actually listen to Joel Ortiz freestyles and songs and his previous mixtapes and also G.A.G.E.s material you'd see that they absoulutley shit on Game lyrically and flow wise. Their delivery is about the same though.

Like I said Joe Beast and Stat Quo are in the range of Game. Weak lyrically but good mic presence. I bet you this if Stats album comes out it will rely on production like crazy, just like Games albums.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2006, 04:05:58 PM »
lol at you of all people liking Eminem. Uncle Tom anyone?

Acknowledging his skill doesn't make me an Uncle Tom.  It's true dude is ill, though he has fallen off lately.

Don't worry, I'm still gonna kill him when the revolution pops off.  And you, of course, especially for contradicting me, which is not allowed.

i actually agree with Blacky mcWhitelife on this one that was a dumb comment from consigliori, if any rapper has proved they are not constricted by their race its eminem.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2006, 04:11:21 PM »
^^ If you'd actually listen to Joel Ortiz freestyles and songs and his previous mixtapes and also G.A.G.E.s material you'd see that they absoulutley shit on Game lyrically and flow wise. Their delivery is about the same though.

Like I said Joe Beast and Stat Quo are in the range of Game. Weak lyrically but good mic presence. I bet you this if Stats album comes out it will rely on production like crazy, just like Games albums.

how u gon say GAGE is a lyricist and game is not......game lyrically right now is miles ahead, and game is not weak lyrically, i dont know why name dropping gives you that impression.......his def above average, not amazing, but def above average.......if game is a weak lyricist....where do u put 50 cent??? even your fav rapper said game is a great rapper.....but a weak song writer.....which shows even his enemy recognizes his skills on the mic......and joel just spitted some freestyles yet, aint nuttin more.....i only heard one i think,.......if these niggaz ever drop a album, then they can be considered to be a decent rapper, right now they aint shit, game dropped crazy freestyles, but he 2 albums deep, these niggas aint shit....gage aint never coming out.......i wouldnt be suprised if the same happened........anf flow and mic presence game is not lacking at all, his flow on doc advocate is hella dope.......

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2006, 04:13:57 PM »
oh and production alone will never carry an album, go ask tony yayo

Sikotic™

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2006, 04:17:31 PM »
Good. His album was better without Dre's ass anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2006, 04:19:44 PM »

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2006, 08:33:43 PM »
To me, it's all about the game ese, so if Aftermath ain't down with game, fuck them too!!! Fuck G-Unooooooooooooot

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2006, 03:59:41 AM »

how u gon say GAGE is a lyricist and game is not......game lyrically right now is miles ahead, and game is not weak lyrically, i dont know why name dropping gives you that impression.......his def above average, not amazing, but def above average.......if game is a weak lyricist....where do u put 50 cent??? even your fav rapper said game is a great rapper.....but a weak song writer.....which shows even his enemy recognizes his skills on the mic......and joel just spitted some freestyles yet, aint nuttin more.....i only heard one i think,.......if these niggaz ever drop a album, then they can be considered to be a decent rapper, right now they aint shit, game dropped crazy freestyles, but he 2 albums deep, these niggas aint shit....gage aint never coming out.......i wouldnt be suprised if the same happened........anf flow and mic presence game is not lacking at all, his flow on doc advocate is hella dope.......

Rofl, Game has the most predicted rhyme scheme from commercial rappers these days. What 50 said is that Game is a good rapper but weak songwriter. Which he is. His mixtape stuff is 10x times better than his album material. When it comes to album he starts jacking other peoples flow, starts name dropping like crazy and his subject matter is very limited. Thats why both of his albums realy strongly on production.

So yes, Gage and Joel Ortiz are way more talented than Game is. The thing is if they'll ever get a 50 Cent, oops I mean lucky break like Game did.