Author Topic: Game sounds mad at Dre  (Read 1787 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game sounds mad at Dre
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2006, 08:34:02 AM »
Meho would you please stop that blatant game hating like that. I mean I have really no problem with you hating on game. I really dont. What bothers me tho is the fact that you try to pull it off as an objective, almost scientific, completely non-influenced, logical and rational attitude, and that is just not the case.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2006, 08:51:08 AM »
How am I hating ? Am I saying "Game is a bitch", he sucks cock, hes a piece of shit.

All Im saying is that hes not the most talented rapper out there and that his LPs rely on production. I am a true hater indeed  :-\

d-nice

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2006, 09:08:00 AM »
What are you talking about "Lucky Break" Detox? If that is the case, 50 got a lucky break from Eminem and Dre. Dre signed Game and 50 helped out on his first project. You still have to perform when you get the opportunity. Call it a that not a break.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2006, 09:13:18 AM »
How am I hating ? Am I saying "Game is a bitch", he sucks cock, hes a piece of shit.

All Im saying is that hes not the most talented rapper out there and that his LPs rely on production. I am a true hater indeed  :-\

That's exactly where my problem lies. If you simply said that The GAME is sucking on cocks, I had no problem whatsoever. But, you try to pull off some pseudo-objective shit. And it's not working, because you simply take it too far, because you're hating, because you - you guessed it - ARENT OBJECTIVE.

You don't like the nigga, admit it. You like 50. You're catchin feelings and thus taking sides cause them niggas beefin. That's what it is, and it's childish to deny that.

As I said, you can hate. No problem whatsoever. But don't be a phony. Just say Game is sucking on cocks and be done with. Don't come up with shit like "Game is like Joe Beast".... that's just ridiculous.
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2006, 09:29:19 AM »

That's exactly where my problem lies. If you simply said that The GAME is sucking on cocks, I had no problem whatsoever. But, you try to pull off some pseudo-objective shit. And it's not working, because you simply take it too far, because you're hating, because you - you guessed it - ARENT OBJECTIVE.

You don't like the nigga, admit it. You like 50. You're catchin feelings and thus taking sides cause them niggas beefin. That's what it is, and it's childish to deny that.

As I said, you can hate. No problem whatsoever. But don't be a phony. Just say Game is sucking on cocks and be done with. Don't come up with shit like "Game is like Joe Beast".... that's just ridiculous.

Ha ha man you got way too much time on your hands, if youe're analyzing all my posts.

Why AM I A HATER ? Prove it to me please, Im dying to know. Im not taking any sides. If I did I wouldnt give DA a 4/5 and I would be calling Game a bitch.... Its all about music. I couldnt care less if Game and 50 were gay lovers. I was the same as you back in the days, I was a huge Game fan and everything. Then I satrted to notice that he doesnt say shit in records. And I defened him and defended him, even though I knew I was wrong. In time I realized what hes doing is actually his maxximum.

Once again I didnt say Game is garbage all I am saying all the time is that hes weak lyrically, with little subject matter. And I only say that when people here start calling him the next Nas. And yes, he is just like Joe Beast. I remember when they freestyled over that Eric Sermon, Redman joint I couldnt tell who was who. Game is simply a rapper that lacks lyrically abillity but trys to overshadow it with dope beats. And aint nothing wrong with that. Its better this than to have a weak rapper over wack beats.

And in the end its just my personal opionion. I dont know why everyone is getting so obssesed with it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2006, 09:34:25 AM »
^You defended him because he was with Aftermath, Dre and 50. Now you're hating cause he's off Aftermath, beefin with 50 and obsessed with Dre.

Nobody thinks that Game has some sick multis or the most thoughtful punchlines. But he does what he can do, and he does it well.
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2006, 11:15:21 AM »
^You defended him because he was with Aftermath, Dre and 50. Now you're hating cause he's off Aftermath, beefin with 50 and obsessed with Dre.

Nobody thinks that Game has some sick multis or the most thoughtful punchlines. But he does what he can do, and he does it well.

If Game was still on Aftermath I'd be saying the same. Thats my word.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2006, 02:38:10 AM »
Because the rap community will prey on any level of vulnerability shown by anyone, he had to contradict himself otherwise you would have said he was gay. He's put between a rock and a hard place, if he said positive shit about Dre he's a dickrider if he says negative shit he's contradicting himself and he's just bitter blah blah. Hm, I think DA is to Detox what SS LP was to 2001....an announcement:dre's still here, making hot shit. It's all perfectly marketed, Game and dre will reunite Detox and they'll move some units.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Trauma-san

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2006, 06:03:23 AM »
Doesn't sound like Game's mad at Dre to me.  Sounds like he just talked honestly about it, that's how the shit is, I don't see anything wrong with the interview. 

P.S. all that shit about the Game being gay, who fucking cares?  When are you going to grow up and figure out what somebody does with their penis doesn't make the world go around. 

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2006, 05:57:52 AM »

You got a vendetta?   No one is hating on G-Unit anymore, you don't have to hate on Game to compensate.  Your posts are becoming dull and repetitious, get back to the basics bro, I look forward to a return of a non-hating Meho.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2006, 07:15:20 AM »

You got a vendetta?   No one is hating on G-Unit anymore, you don't have to hate on Game to compensate.  Your posts are becoming dull and repetitious, get back to the basics bro, I look forward to a return of a non-hating Meho.

Once again, where am I hating ?

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2006, 07:53:24 AM »

"If Game was still on Aftermath I'd be saying the same. Thats my word."

That's a lie and you know it, therefore you are dissing on him for no reason.  AKA HATING.

I saw all your other posts about Banks and Trice, and it's all but good words for them.  Even though I know you can point out just as many things wrong with them as you can with Game.  You don't because like someone else said, they are STILL on Aftermath.  You are a blind supporter, and just because one artist had a fall-out with the label, you try to blackball him everywhere you go.  FINITO!

I remember all your old posts when Game was just coming out, you thought he was Sooooooooooooo dope..  Go look it up, if you are too 2-faced to remember.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 08:01:47 AM by The-Leak »

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2006, 07:58:29 AM »
Still funny how some people cant stop arguing about opinions. Some think 50's better, some think Game's better. It's not a fact who's better though.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2006, 11:44:03 AM »

"If Game was still on Aftermath I'd be saying the same. Thats my word."

That's a lie and you know it, therefore you are dissing on him for no reason.  AKA HATING.

I saw all your other posts about Banks and Trice, and it's all but good words for them.  Even though I know you can point out just as many things wrong with them as you can with Game.  You don't because like someone else said, they are STILL on Aftermath.  You are a blind supporter, and just because one artist had a fall-out with the label, you try to blackball him everywhere you go.  FINITO!

I remember all your old posts when Game was just coming out, you thought he was Sooooooooooooo dope..  Go look it up, if you are too 2-faced to remember.

What part of "getting tired of the same songs" dont you understand ? Yes, I was a huge Game fan back then, mainly becuase I got into the hype around him and I was defending him from people like me now, untill I realised that they were right.. Thats why I changed my opinion. Mabye its better if I should be saying the same, only that I dont change opinions right  ::)

If all these artists were on Koch, Id be saying the same. If you dont wanna believe me, thats your problem.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2006, 04:23:53 PM »
^Don't you feel like pissing after drinking all that Haterade?

Hahahahahahahaha