Author Topic: good girl / less then good girl  (Read 256 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good girl / less then good girl
« on: December 12, 2006, 01:17:24 PM »
So ive dated many girls but 3 in particular were longer and hold more significance.

1. 15-18... My first gf. I was a little thug back then she was wild kind if a hoe. I said fuck it ill change her and i did for abit. That old  personality tho kept creeping back up once in a while i would catch her flirting and studff her hear rumors we would always yell at each other and things but fuck i loved her.

2 - 20-22 my trini chick we went out 2 omnths but kept seing each other for 2 year  after the sex was great and shes now a freind.

3. 22- 24 great girl realy nice but jealousy issues caused us to brake up. Would do eveyrtihng i ask no bitching expet when feeling insecure.

Why is it that i love the first girl more? why is it that most guy will like a girl who treats em more like shit hahaha

Of course i would marry the last one, i respect her, i love her and shes great i do love her a lot but theres something about the first one i cant shake...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: good girl / less then good girl
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 01:40:09 PM »
Ways to turn a nigga on?

Be A Bitch. ;D

Nah anyways.
You prolly like the first girl the most becuz she was your first  girl. And at that age ya'll ain't afraid to get to know each other cuz ya'll both kids. When you get older, your more serious and are focused on looking for 'the one'. When you at 15 you looking for that 'hold you down' chick. And I bet she held you down more than these other girls. Plus in my opinion at 15 ya'll is still in school and prolly known each other for a long ass time, long enough where your real wit each other and comfortable. Now I don't know if that's the case in your situation....
But I can tell you at 15 most cats is worried about havin' a chick who's there for them and to be around and walk around in the halls and skip class and shit. Ya know just keepin' it real. By the time you hit the 20's you focusing on what you want in a wifey and shit. I think I just repeated myself, oh well. I can't explain shit very good. But those is my opinions. ;D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »
yeah youre somwhat right altho i was out of shcool at that age hahaha/

She was a very bad girl lived ina  foster home ilike i said i was no choir boy myself.

The older one who was 19 and im 24 she was hella mature and shit and i dont know something about her seriousness turned me off i dont now its realy weird. Maybe i just miss being young altogther.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 04:27:17 PM »
You were out of school at 15? You son of a bitch. >:( 8)

Yeah, yous prolly missin' bein' young, Lol.

Girls are some funny type of people. And if she was 19 and you were 24 she could of just been puttin' on that 'matture' act for you but instead of you fellin' for it, it backfired. Ya know?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 04:40:55 PM »
yeah like i siad i had a tuff time as a kid. My dad wasent realy present so i dint have a father figure and basicly ran ruff style wuith only my mom around and her bf dint help matters..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 04:51:43 PM »
^ I feel you homie.

Bein' absent from a child's life fucks up they whole life.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 04:59:52 PM »
^ I feel you homie.

Bein' absent from a child's life fucks up they whole life.

well yeah im still feeling the affects today. Were closer now but i feel shit form back then like my shcool not being totaly done ( i fixed that in the last 2 years) and other things u know.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 05:08:24 PM »
Yeah, shit's hard, but if ya'll gettin' closer and shit, that's what's up, ya know?

Chief

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 09:36:43 PM »
it's hard to find that first love feelin again... but it can be found... i dont think it was about bein young, maybe she was the right girl for you man, just unfortunate you met her at the ripe age of 15, when most girls are absolute hoe's, purely because of the fact they dont know what they want... there's plenty of women out there, you'll probably find another one.

i dont see the difference in lookin for a wifey and lookin for a girl... me personally i look for the whole package, i'm not lookin for a girl i can marry, i'm lookin for a girl i can be with and have fun... if we get married one day, that will be dope.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 09:44:14 PM »
i know that was 10 years ago and had plenty since but still

Chief

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 09:48:05 PM »
what i was gettin at is you mentioned you loved her (first one) the most.. unless i mis-understood you.

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 10:29:01 AM »
I'm the same way with my first gf.  But I just cut off all communication with her, just gotta move on.  She still calls me on birthdays and xmas and I just don't answer the phone.  She dumped me, so fuck her.  lol.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 02:58:31 PM »
I fucking hate girls who are bitches and have an attitude, BUT
I also don't like timid ass girls with no charisma who are submissive and passive as fuck
What i like is a girl who has a personality and has ambitions and strong beliefs, provided that i'm attracted to her in the looks department. Maybe your first girl was this type of girl?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 07:36:58 PM »
i don't know man it's different for me, before getting with my girl, i treated girls like pieces of meat and now this chick settled me down....big time
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 08:35:07 PM »

Of course i would marry the last one, i respect her, i love her and shes great i do love her a lot but theres something about the first one i cant shake...

There's some deep psychology involved in this matter of why some people love the women that treat them like a bitch (I'm not one of them but I'll explain the psychological reasoning behind this phenomenon).

It's because we are most in love when we are "in the moment".  If a girl makes a guy feel to comfortable then his mind may wander freely between his past and future, and naturally an idle mind is a playground for negative thoughts.  So when a girl is a "bitch" it can cause a guy to focus more intensely on that woman, and think more short term, and be "in the moment"; because the situation may appear more desperate when the woman is a bitch.

You follow what I'm saying?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)