Author Topic: What can't ya'll leave your house without wearing?  (Read 1063 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: What can't ya'll leave your house without wearing?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 04:11:44 PM »
^ Lol at ya'll.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 04:17:11 PM »
No offense but if I saw you rockin' a different jacket each day or different jackets different days, I would think you are rich. :D

Wouldn't you like to give off the opinion to those around you that you make money?  I know I do.

Not really. Could careless. One black hoodie suits me. And if 3 hoodies suits you, it's all good in the hood. The wealth is all yours.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 09:01:47 PM »
wtf? Seriously.. do you ever wash that black hoodie?
I do not understand why you would want to wear the same shit every day
you need to go buy some clothes homie...

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 09:06:18 PM »
i always check for three things
*Keys in left pocket
*phone in right pocket
*Wallet in Back pocket
And Im OFF.........

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 09:10:51 PM »
*Wallet in Back pocket

Pick pockets dream :D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »
My phone and my chain wit cross.

The Maestro

WC Iz Active

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 09:22:41 PM »
*Keys in left pocket
*phone in right pocket
*Wallet in Back pocket
And Im OFF.........

Exactly what I was gona say, although my celly is fucked up :-\

herpes

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 09:30:41 PM »
*proudly rocks the same carhartt hoody everyday*  fuck what these rich cats say quiettruth,

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 10:02:47 PM »
No offense but if I saw you rockin' a different jacket each day or different jackets different days, I would think you are rich. :D

Wouldn't you like to give off the opinion to those around you that you make money?  I know I do.

LMMFAO!  wow, this is the dumb ass mentality of kids today.  Would I like to give off the opinion of those around me that I make money?  hmm, I don't really care, people are going to form their opinions on me regardless, but...

because you appear to have "nice and expensive" clothes means absolutely nothing in terms of making money.  What that tells me is that you waste your money.  Especially if you are in college, how are you supposedly making a lot of money in college?

A person with a 9 to 5 at mcdonalds can certainly buy a whole bunch of clothes, that makes them appear to "be making a lot of money", but in reality they are working at mcdonalds, and have nothing to show for it other than overpriced clothes, which depreciate in value every day.

A smart person, who wants to "appear to make a lot of money"  would wisely spend their money on things such as:

property
business investments
stocks, bonds, 401k, etc
savings accounts

sure they may not "appear" to be making as much money as the guy rocking the $1000 outfit, but who is the real baller?

Now don't get me wrong, I like to dress nice, but will I be spending the ridiculous amounts of money some of you pay for clothing?  Fuck no, I'm not stupid, I'm financially wise.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »
^^^^HAHAHAHAHA STFU Tanner, you are such a internet daddy, Shut the fuck up, you have no idea what you are talking about moron.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 10:24:04 PM »

Nothing, I don't wear much.

lmao, you know what they say about that? strong enough for a man, but made for women...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2006, 11:06:34 PM »
*Keys in left pocket
*phone in right pocket
*Wallet in Back pocket
And Im OFF.........

are you a lefty.

my set up is the same but switch the pockets for keys and celly.

unless im going to class then its keys in right pocket, cell and wallet in backpack.

and theres nothing wrong with having a single black hoodie.

let me change that.

its ok to rock the same hoodie if its a zip hoodie because then people can see you have other clothes underneath.  A full hoodie should be rocked once a week but washed rarely, its a shirt in itself.  I make sure to wash my hoodie once a week in the winter, nothing worse than a stank ass hoddie that u rock day after day.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2006, 04:41:08 AM »
LMMFAO!  wow, this is the dumb ass mentality of kids today.  Would I like to give off the opinion of those around me that I make money?  hmm, I don't really care, people are going to form their opinions on me regardless, but...

because you appear to have "nice and expensive" clothes means absolutely nothing in terms of making money.  What that tells me is that you waste your money.  Especially if you are in college, how are you supposedly making a lot of money in college?

A person with a 9 to 5 at mcdonalds can certainly buy a whole bunch of clothes, that makes them appear to "be making a lot of money", but in reality they are working at mcdonalds, and have nothing to show for it other than overpriced clothes, which depreciate in value every day.

A smart person, who wants to "appear to make a lot of money"  would wisely spend their money on things such as:

property
business investments
stocks, bonds, 401k, etc
savings accounts

sure they may not "appear" to be making as much money as the guy rocking the $1000 outfit, but who is the real baller?

Now don't get me wrong, I like to dress nice, but will I be spending the ridiculous amounts of money some of you pay for clothing?  Fuck no, I'm not stupid, I'm financially wise.

Sorry homie, if you're happy to rock one jacket constantly, that's good for you.

But I don't want people who see me on the regular to look at me and think "this nigga is so poor he can only afford one jacket".

Whether you want to admit it or not, people get judged on their looks so I don't want to be judged as someone like that.

And I wouldn't exactly classify having 3-5 jackets on rotation as "spending ridiculous money on clothing".

I wouldn't even say I spend a lot of money compared to those around me, I just like to have fresh gear and not jock the same shit every day.
NO MORE WAR

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2006, 05:32:10 AM »
*proudly rocks the same carhartt hoody everyday*  fuck what these rich cats say quiettruth,

My nigga. ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2006, 05:33:11 AM »

Nothing, I don't wear much.

lmao, you know what they say about that? strong enough for a man, but made for women...

LMFAO!!!