Author Topic: Real talk, how girls seem to take interest at the worst times.  (Read 261 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Real talk, how girls seem to take interest at the worst times.
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 02:00:30 PM »
Yeah its like alot of women like to have you as a 'safety net' like razzas said, or what Ive heard, a 'safety blanket' to fall back on hahaha.. if thats the case get outta there fast as you can lol

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 02:34:16 PM »
From what i'm thinking isn't having an arranged marriage basically a safety net from day one? I don't think i'd have been able to go through with that myself...lol. So no one else now has ever had girls take interest in the worst times??
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 02:19:30 PM »
i feel ya no homo and i dont know how to explain it. pisses me off
i do.  girls are bitches by nature, theres no need to deny that fact.  when they're gettin the dick, they want you, but prior to that, they're bein bitchy.  so, when a chick sees you with your gf, you automatically become "hotter" to them, cuz they get jealous hella quick.  and since that happens, they know they got game, so they start spittin, without givin a fuck if your in a relationship or not.  girls think they're slick, but im slicker...   8)