Author Topic: Real talk, how girls seem to take interest at the worst times.  (Read 522 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Real talk, how girls seem to take interest at the worst times.
« on: December 12, 2006, 03:33:06 PM »
Has anyone else noticed, you know when you're single every now and again you get a girl, probs just one off or anything and it's all good, there's one girl somewhere in the back of your mind you want but you can't have, etc. The usual circumstances, but when you finally find a girlfriend right and you're on lockdown (Yeah LOCKDOWN) girls on like msn, or in person become more flirty, or you find out they secretly fancy you, basically they try it when you're taken. Is this some kind of curse? Karma or something because I swear it happens all the time.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Real talk, how girls seem to take interest at the worst times.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 03:43:04 PM »
i feel ya no homo and i dont know how to explain it. pisses me off

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »
its a wolrdwide fenomenom - - -i know i spelled that wrong. In a iner thing girls have .

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 04:01:33 PM »
It's like...The moment you and the gyal get together the moment i sign in on msn either the following happens.

1) They find out I have a g/f and decide to stop talking to me as much (Gave me a slight clue if some college gyal fancied me...)
2) They flirt a bit or somehow make an unbelieveable looking photo and it makes me think damn where was you when i was single  ???
3) Her friend takes interest in you too secretly and flirts with you sometimes, etc.

Oh yeah something i've always wanted to say, why is it the fit gyals best friend always happen to be either ugly, fat or something that just makes the fit one 'shine' a hell-ova lot more lol.

Niggas be like on holiday 'Hey dreamboat' *Ugly one turns around* 'NOT YOU SHIPWRECKED!'
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 04:06:45 PM »
I feel ya man, happened 2 me in the past. Its happened 2 my mates 2, remember talkin 2 them bout it.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 04:23:08 PM »
Girls are some characters.

herpes

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 06:52:41 PM »
cuz 95% of girls are scandolous whores.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 07:11:12 PM »
Yup, bitches are scandalous.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 09:45:22 PM »
women often want what they cant have... a powerful tool in pickin up girls is to show little interest... just dont confuse it with showin no interest  :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 10:30:20 PM »
In Islam, this isn't an issue.  We just get married right away, no games, no nothing.   You get two Muslim witnesses, and a couple other minor formalities and you get married.  That's it.

You can sit and write down all the things your looking for in a women, age, hieght, wieght, race, religious qualities, etc. and then your presented a woman with those qualities, and if you have a connection when you meet you can go ahead and get married if you both want.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 02:36:36 AM »
women often want what they cant have... a powerful tool in pickin up girls is to show little interest... just dont confuse it with showin no interest  :D

Sounds good, i'll try it as I go college lol. I've had alot worse situations back in the day, at one point I'll post what happened to me last week...No wait 2 weeks ago, left me kinda 'spinning'...Anyone else had situations like me before?

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 03:18:51 AM »
its a wolrdwide fenomenom

for real.

but i have developed a theory on why this is so,

women are insecure. So if they can see that somebody else likes you, the fact that you are good enough for somebody else makes it okay for them to like you, so they know that they are not weird for liking you, because other girls like you. You already having a girlfriend is like a stamp of approval given by womanhood saying that you are decent.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 04:42:44 AM »
its a wolrdwide fenomenom

for real.

but i have developed a theory on why this is so,

women are insecure. So if they can see that somebody else likes you, the fact that you are good enough for somebody else makes it okay for them to like you, so they know that they are not weird for liking you, because other girls like you. You already having a girlfriend is like a stamp of approval given by womanhood saying that you are decent.

Real talk - bitches care more about how it'll look to other women

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 06:10:00 AM »
You can sit and write down all the things your looking for in a women, age, hieght, wieght, race, religious qualities, etc. and then your presented a woman with those qualities, and if you have a connection when you meet you can go ahead and get married if you both want.

Yeah, how true is that?

It's like a jinx what you want in a women, but actually get it. That's crazy. :-\

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 06:35:03 AM »
Lol it's dread enough as it is now being single when some nights I'm like why couldn't I have a g/f here right here and now, next moment you're taken you get 5 bitches on msn " Omg you've got a girlfriend now?" Then dead silence from her for ages... ::) I'll post the thing that happened to me in a sec.