Author Topic: 9 inch Dix.Coming in a mouth near You real soon!!  (Read 540 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: 9 inch Dix.Coming in a mouth near You real soon!!
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 10:58:49 AM »
i f they actaully release an album I will cop it
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

kalliweed

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 11:22:19 AM »
I Dont know what the fuck snoop think he's doin..i aint playin a group called tha nine inch dicks..how da fuck they gona get played on the radio anyway. i think its a wack idea..snoop to focus on some good music

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 11:49:38 AM »
I Dont know what the fuck snoop think he's doin..i aint playin a group called tha nine inch dicks..how da fuck they gona get played on the radio anyway. i think its a wack idea..snoop to focus on some good music

I guess you only like that hardcore black, kill people, G-shit? Maybe they don't care about money? The best music is made when the artists are having fun, experimenting, and not worried about how much their going to sell. They've released 2 very very good songs so far. Snoop isn't a crip, Game isn't a blood, their characters designed to make money, I think its well past time these people let go of the gangsta music and start making other types of music.

Diggfinger

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 12:04:51 PM »
The bluesprint sounds dope, inarguably, but by the time this finally drops (IF it even drops) pop-culture American will probably have molded and grinded it so much that it ends up being something like the 213 or tha latest DP record....(Pall Wall features ect.)

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 01:51:45 PM »
The bluesprint sounds dope, inarguably, but by the time this finally drops (IF it even drops) pop-culture American will probably have molded and grinded it so much that it ends up being something like the 213 or tha latest DP record....(Pall Wall features ect.)

I agree.

I think they should add Nate Dogg to the group.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 02:31:10 PM »
they made a couple dope tracks.  I think the album could be good, with the right features.  its somethin different but the 2 tracks they made sounded fresh

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2006, 02:39:48 PM »
didnt they make 3 tracks? lets not forget about "Im Threw witchu" !!! that was a funny song

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 07:27:29 AM »
Don't forget "Hard 2 Get", "Can U Control Yo Hoe" and "Smokin' All My Bud".
They were released as "Nine Inch Dix" tracks on the WTCC mixtapes but "Lil' 1/2 Dead" missed on some tracks.

It would be great if to see a entire album but what's the source of the news?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 07:30:32 AM by Mr.(Ko)Kane »

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 07:40:15 AM »
I think the 9 inch dix will flop

that dont even sound right haha

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 07:40:33 AM »
As long as they get good production, which shouldn't be hard at all with Soopafly, Fred Wreck, Battlecat, Terrance Martin, and Meech in Snoop's company...it will at least be a great album to listen to musically.

Thing is....we can't really look at this album as a rap album at all. It will be more like a modern day, R or even X-Rated version of Parliament and Morris Day n the Time. Most rap fans won't like it...and most older funk fans won't like the content and language, so it will be hard to find a target audience outside of Snoop's die hard fans.

d-nice

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 07:48:27 AM »
What happened to just making a fun record? Half of you guys act like shit always got to be so structured. No they are not going to win grammys with this album. No they are not going gold or plat with this record. Just having fun in the studio. What is wrong with that?