Author Topic: Rapper Rasaq To Drop Royal Green Street Series  (Read 54 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rapper Rasaq To Drop Royal Green Street Series
« on: December 13, 2006, 08:47:39 AM »
Coming to you from Houston, TX is rapper and entrepreneur Rasaq. He is dropping his mix tape titled Royal Green Street Series Volume 1 which features 50/50 Twin and OG Ron C (Chopped Not Slopped). The mix tape is set to hit the streets November 21st and has all of the hottest tracks that are banging in the clubs right now including; Go to Church, Side 2 Side, Stuntin Like My Daddy, Ridin Rims, and many more!

With the influence of his big brother Chamillionaire, Rasaq has had to luxury to travel the world while being Chamillionaire’s hype man, and helping out as an audio engineer. Since the success of his brother he has been able to network in the business and establish relationships to help build his own career.

Dealing with many adversities in life Rasaq has come through the tough times, working hard to make a name for himself. He began working with the legendary OG Ron C on his Wrecking Yard mix tapes and after a few stellar performances, he hooked back up with his older brother and became a member of the Color Changin Click. That group disbanded and later was reformed as Chamillitary, of which Rasaq remained a member.

With the success of his brother Rasaq has gotten his time to shine. (TRL performance, BET Spring Bling performance, feature spot on Chamillionaire’s double platinum selling Sound of Revenge alongside Lil Wayne, a Source Magazine photo shoot, as well as various mix tape performances.) But his hard work and business savvy ways has leaded him to start his own company Royal Green, “Where the grass is greener and the money is cleaner.” He is determined to mirror his brother’s works but still shine on his own and help to create a double dynasty.
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Blesswitskill

• Lil Geezy
Re: Rapper Rasaq To Drop Royal Green Street Series
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 12:39:58 PM »
Good news !!! Rasaq can tear it up

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Rapper Rasaq To Drop Royal Green Street Series
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 04:18:01 PM »
he's dope but i didn't like that royal green mixtape that already came out.  i don't know if it was a leaked version or what but i wasn't a really big fan of it