Author Topic: I went to court and pleaded guilty with explanation on my traffic violation...  (Read 589 times)

Samoan Enforcer

yeah u dont gotta be a pussy all the time...especially when daddy will cover your expenses

Sparegeez

yeah u dont gotta be a pussy all the time...especially when daddy will cover your expenses

Or when you're a jew and you have all the money in the bank, no offense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

don't lie, you know you were lookin out for cops

let's get it together now buddy, no more getting pulled over, be smart

Of course I look out for cops when I do illegal shit, any smart person would. A pussy just does everything he's told. You ALWAYS follow EVERY rule when you're on the road? ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

There was no expenses...Don't hate because you're not smart enough to get out of tickets and I am.

"The hell with the law, the freeways mine"

8)

Samoan Enforcer

^you are not cool people quit tryin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Or when you're a jew and you have all the money in the bank, no offense.

Bump this in 7 years, when you can drive... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^you are not cool people quit tryin

LOL. I'm not trying to be cool, yet you think I'm acting cool. You love me. :)

Streets All Salute

Is your girl still in prison ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

People don't go to prison for weed...

Streets All Salute

NIK you making yourself look like a fool in this thread, ask Seer to delete it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NIK you making yourself look like a fool in this thread, ask Seer to delete it.

Your account is the next thing to get deleted...You ain't no Jamal. :D

Samoan Enforcer

another painful to look at post by jewy the rich lawyers kid, skirting the charges on a petty traffic case and boasting like a criminal genius  :D

SGV

As a person who gets pulled over on a regular basis and basically lives in court, I never go in the car pool lane by myself. I just take the exit lanes and cut in (or if its really bad, Ill take the bus lane real quick.

Any story will work with judges, as long as its believable.

By the way, just because someone doesn't "break" the law doesn't mean they're  square and just because you do, doesn't mean you are not square.

Try driving on a suspended license while drunk if you really think you're such a "non-square."

PLANT

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iJt3f6Lach4&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iJt3f6Lach4&amp;autoplay=0</a>
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 04:10:50 PM by PLANT »

Samoan Enforcer

try getting your own crib and using it to manufacture cocaine if youre not a square