Author Topic: I went to court and pleaded guilty with explanation on my traffic violation...  (Read 587 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

hey NIK do you still weigh out your sacks on the spot or do you have trustworthy dealers now?

hahahahaha is that that nigga??? i remember this fool was trippin hella hard. shiet ill eyeball a zip and at the most be about a gram off

LOL@eyeballin' a zip...BET you couldn't tell the difference if a dealer hooked you up with 25 grams on an oz.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
hey NIK do you still weigh out your sacks on the spot or do you have trustworthy dealers now?

hahahahaha is that that nigga??? i remember this fool was trippin hella hard. shiet ill eyeball a zip and at the most be about a gram off

LOL@eyeballin' a zip...BET you couldn't tell the difference if a dealer hooked you up with 25 grams on an oz.

when i was about ur age i was reaching into a P and pulling out a handfull putting it into the bag and weighing out zips. usually i was to far off. its gets irritating weighing out shit when u dont got a good eyeball.  ive weighed out so many zips in my life dont matter if its some fluffy ass juicyfruit or some dense ass purp. it got to the point that i was knowing what the bag weighed had all that shit memorized dont matter if it was a glad wit the zipper or a sandwich bag. i never had to hit the tare button lil hommie.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Streets All Salute

lol the music came on in my work office, we were jamming  :raisetheroof:

PLANT

lol the music came on in my work office, we were jamming  :raisetheroof:
its NIK's themesong  :raisetheroof:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

when i was about ur age i was reaching into a P and pulling out a handfull putting it into the bag and weighing out zips. usually i was to far off. its gets irritating weighing out shit when u dont got a good eyeball.  ive weighed out so many zips in my life dont matter if its some fluffy ass juicyfruit or some dense ass purp. it got to the point that i was knowing what the bag weighed had all that shit memorized dont matter if it was a glad wit the zipper or a sandwich bag. i never had to hit the tare button lil hommie.

You're full of shit, son. LMAO@"when I was about your age". If I had to take a guess, I would say you were about 14. Am I right? It's pretty much impossible to accurately eye out that much tree at once, some fluffy shit can be heavier and some dense shit can actually be light...LOL, "I can eyeball ounces!"...worst braggage ever. :grumpy:

Chief

LMFAO

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's

You're full of shit, son. LMAO@"when I was about your age". If I had to take a guess, I would say you were about 14. Am I right? It's pretty much impossible to accurately eye out that much tree at once, some fluffy shit can be heavier and some dense shit can actually be light...LOL, "I can eyeball ounces!"...worst braggage ever. :grumpy:

this was when i was about 19 years old. anywayz i have nothing to prove to your prolly just a small time dealer who's main goal is to serve a couple dimes and dubs in hopes of being able to smoke for free. keep ridding around with the scale hommie your a gansta ridding in the carpool lane with no registration. Riddin dirty!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

this was when i was about 19 years old. anywayz i have nothing to prove to your prolly just a small time dealer who's main goal is to serve a couple dimes and dubs in hopes of being able to smoke for free. keep ridding around with the scale hommie your a gansta ridding in the carpool lane with no registration. Riddin dirty!

Actually, I'm not a gangsta and I don't try to be...Actin' like some fuckin big shot online and shit, "I can eye ounces!"...What makes you think you're so much better and more advanced than everyone else? It's obvious that you're an insecure dude...When you post in my threads, add useful input, or don't reply at all...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
fuck u and ur threads. btw ur boy kobe's a SNITCH! now u know and knowing is half the battle

Now_Im_Not_Banned

fuck u and ur threads. btw ur boy kobe's a SNITCH! now u know and knowing is half the battle

Kobe is a snitch just like you can eye out ounces...There will be no battling if the challenger ain't challenging. :-*

Chief

man if you tryin to say you were a dealer, and were packin oz's by eye... then you got to be the worst dealer around.

swangin and bangin

(it was a female piglet)
[/quote]
lmao

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
man if you tryin to say you were a dealer, and were packin oz's by eye... then you got to be the worst dealer around.
naw man thats not what i said. i would grab a handfull put it in the bag and made sure it looked like a zip before i dropped it on the skeez. its saves time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

naw man thats not what i said. i would grab a handfull put it in the bag and made sure it looked like a zip before i dropped it on the skeez. its saves time.

And it MUST'VE been AT LEAST a G off pretty much every time...If not, that's an incredible once in a lifetime gift. But I highly doubt it...PeACe