Author Topic: ANybody tired of Espn hatin on the Lakers???  (Read 715 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: ANybody tired of Espn hatin on the Lakers???
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 02:57:29 PM »
LMAO@anyone denying BSPN being the BIGGEST Laker hating organization of all time. They might hate the west, but NOTHING like they hate the Lakers/Kobe... Shit disgusts me every time I see it (other than Greg Anthony, who's the only decent one)...And now they've added Jon Barry too, who's still bitter over losing his playing time with the Lakers to Kobe...They all have a DEEP HATRED for the Lakers filled with passion, and everyone knows it...PeACe

Stephen A. Smith is cool too. Probably the least biased of anybody who works for that company.

Stephen A Smith is still a certified Laker/Kobe hater...He's lightened up these last few years though.

$Eg2$

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 05:44:44 PM »
I heard J.Barry was acting like a piece of shit during the Lakers/Rocket game last night.

how so?

J Barry said How Yao was making all these shots then Said "Kobe is taking alot of shots but not making them" . I think Kobe took like 4 more shots then Yao did and scored almost 20 more points then Yao.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 05:50:55 PM »
LMAO@anyone denying BSPN being the BIGGEST Laker hating organization of all time. They might hate the west, but NOTHING like they hate the Lakers/Kobe... Shit disgusts me every time I see it (other than Greg Anthony, who's the only decent one)...And now they've added Jon Barry too, who's still bitter over losing his playing time with the Lakers to Kobe...They all have a DEEP HATRED for the Lakers filled with passion, and everyone knows it...PeACe

Stephen A. Smith is cool too. Probably the least biased of anybody who works for that company.

Stephen A Smith is still a certified Laker/Kobe hater...He's lightened up these last few years though.

I remember during the playoffs he was saying "the Lakers are exposing the Suns for being a soft team" and he kept yelling about how Kobe should be the MVP.

Of course he's also a Shaq fanboy, but he doesn't usually play favorites.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »

I remember during the playoffs he was saying "the Lakers are exposing the Suns for being a soft team" and he kept yelling about how Kobe should be the MVP.

Of course he's also a Shaq fanboy, but he doesn't usually play favorites.

That's why I said he lightened up, he really seemed to go out of character and started being pro Lakers this summer after Kobe gave him his props. He's still BEEN known throughout his career as a Laker hater though...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 07:11:23 PM »
I heard J.Barry was acting like a piece of shit during the Lakers/Rocket game last night.

how so?

J Barry said How Yao was making all these shots then Said "Kobe is taking alot of shots but not making them" . I think Kobe took like 4 more shots then Yao did and scored almost 20 more points then Yao.

Fuck J.Barry... ;D
<a href="http://youtube.com/v/CkzFtV5f3bg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/CkzFtV5f3bg</a>

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2006, 08:14:38 PM »
hahaha Props Homie for the vid.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 03:34:07 AM »
TNT basketball coverage > ABC/ESPN basketball coverage